GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile

Love, with apologies.

Hey everyone.

So, I wanted to take the time to come on here and apologise for my absence. I have a lot of really, really good friends on here who were depending on me for writing and I didn't deliver, which I can only apologise for. Chiefly I am aiming this apology at Storm, Phi and Hayate, as well as Breaker and a few others I was involved with as part of a larger plot.

Guys on staff, I too owe you an apology. I am so sorry I let you down.

It's been, quite frankly, a really difficult time these last months. The separation from my wife was much harder than I realised it would be, and that realisation that not being a full time father to my daughter anymore really took its toll. Work pressure became almost unbearable due to having to absorb the work of two people and my mental health began to really suffer as a result.

I tried a lot to come back and even just write a short story, thinking I could vent some of that on here, but I'd often get a paragraph on and hate whatever it was I was writing so I just shut it down.

Now, though, things are starting to get better. The work pressure has been relieved now we've employed another person. I've worked my way through my personal issues and got myself into a much better place with my ex wife. I've even started dating again and started going out of the house.

Basically, my head is slowly emerging from my ass and I feel I can start to ease myself back onto here, one bankai at a time.

I have a lot of catching up to do. I also just want to quickly say to anyone contacting me over Skype that I have been informed my status usually reads online whilst on my phone, but quite a lot of the time I don't get informed about new messages because my phone is a piece of shit. I am sorry if you have reached out and not got a reply; I'll be fixing that shortly.

Right, thesis over I guess. Better crack on.

I'mm bacckkk
    Last edited by Shinsou Vaan Osiris; 04-04-2019 at 06:19 AM.