Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Tony yeah...I am willing to bet the error was mainly on my end.

I am using a different computer atm and it shows up secure at this point.

To show yall how scrubby my old laptop was it died yesterday and I did everything I could to try to recover it.

Alas, I could not hahah.

But at least thanks for looking into this for me guys I realize was very likely my own hardware at this point.

But as long as you guys fixed the initial https security thing we should all be golden going forward. Once I have my new laptop going forward, I will return to the site on some capacity.

But yeah Tony thanks for the head's up it was VERY likely something on my end already messing up. If I encounter any other potential site bugs and errors I will report them to yall and we can compare notes on that. Thanks again guys, just happy I could help yall on some level.

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Tony I am really not certain why but IT MIGHT be something on my end. later today I am going to take a screen shot of what i am talking about.

SOME of the site shows up secure but there are parts of the site that have that weird "not secure" message when I am sure it's not supposed to.

Later today I am going to take a screenshot of what I am talking about.

Thanks for your help with this so far bro.

I'll screen shot this stuff as soon as I am able to it's like PART of the site is secure and other parts it shows up "not secure" message. Just giving you a head's up I will screen shot asap for you guys.

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Man let me tell you guys Macs are NOT user friendly for us Windows cats.

Either way I did end up taking the screen shot for yall.

What happens is most of the forum has that weird "not secure" code. The computer I'm currently on is. a mac and not the dingy laptop I was on before.

So to show you guys what I am talking about I am gonna attach the image so you guys can see it.

I'm not sure why this error is persisting on my end it just is but I wanted to point it out to you guys. When. I get my new laptop if the error persists there too I will post another screenshot.

What I am pointing out is in the address bar where the https stuff normally SHOULD appear I get that weird as hell Not Secure bug. I'm pretty sure it's not my end either this is something I have tested on two different computers now. I'm going to see if the error persists on my PS4.
    Attached Images Attached Images