Hero

GP

Name
    Garron Ivari Cadeyrn
    Race
    Human

View Profile

Resurrection

Hey all! First and foremost I want to apologize to staff for my absence and inability in light of participation. I also want to apologize to any that were waiting on me for anything.

A lot has gone on in my real world that I've had to handle, as difficult as much of it has been, and unfortunately it has pulled me away from Althanas over the course of changes. I've touched base on some things behind the scenes with some, and I thank those so much that were there for me to talk, offer advice and for all the support. All in all, my old life has turned to ash, and a new life has begun to emerge from those ashes.

In light of the emergence of a new life, as too, a new username/character will emerge from the ashes of Garron. My participation will need be of a part-time manner for a while, but I haven't gone anywhere. It's time for a fresh start with a new character, and honestly, it's difficult for me to write with or even use Garron as he is connected to an important part of my life whom no longer is a part of it. I just want to say that this is in no way an exit from staff, although I understand if my expulsion is necessary, or has already happened.

I also want to point out that Althanas looks incredible! Amazing job to all involved with that and to those that have been holding it down. I regret not being able to help with everything.

It looks like there's a lot for me to catch up on, and I will be limping along soaking it all in in the coming days including a new character creation. It's great to be here and it's awesome to see some long-timer names around!
    Last edited by Garron; 05-05-2019 at 05:23 PM.
    "My life is simple, my food is plain, and my quarters are uncluttered. In all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles and problems of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity and courage are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended but never coerced; killed but never shamed."

upon the cheek of night

EXP: 224,444, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    Great to see you around, he who shall be renamed. If you ever need to chat about the ashes of former lives, feel free to grab me on discord!
    "The breeze did not stir. The stars did not twinkle. The trees did not sway and the brook did not babble.
    For the world did not turn when Am'aleh wept, and a tear had tumbled down her cheek."

Adventurer

EXP: 1,447, Level: 1
    Level completed: 73%, EXP required for next Level: 553
    Level completed: 73%,
    EXP required for next Level: 553

GP

Name
    Archanex
    Race
    Overmage

View Profile
    Hey brother Garron, good to see you back bro!

I for one, am looking forward to a lot of good things from you!! Keep up the good work bro.

~Pav (Archanex is one of my newest characters in case you were not aware)

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    It is great to see you back here, Garron. Welcome home

If you ever need to chat impartially, or anything at all, hit me up

Ride The Lightning

EXP: 166,794, Level: 17
    Level completed: 83%, EXP required for next Level: 3,206
    Level completed: 83%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,206

GP

Name
    Storm Veritas
    Race
    Human
    It's great to see you back, I look forward to whatever incarnation you'd like to introduce us to.