(Note: I am looking for one combat partner level don't matter. If there is significant interest I will post up more battles)

Once again.

I am called...the fires of War the blood within my shell. The fires burn brightly within, threatening to consume all. I stand on the precipice of becoming what I am meant to be. I look up at the looming tower of The Citadel. Somehow, it survived the great disaster intact and was likely used as a mass refuge for the small groups of survivors that lived through the ash-fall. I thought about that time, that great disaster. Lornius was now gone. A great wake of destruction left at the volcano that erupted there. The chaos that event issued was great. Many lives lost, and many nations suffered around the world of Althanas.

And then there was ME.

The ashfal did not harm my body. The burning of the embers did not phase me nor tarnish my blue skin. I could feel no pain. I was another lost soul devoid of purpose, robbed of it. I looked up at The Citadel.

When my gaze returned back to it's normal position, I noticed the curious stare of one of the accursed Monks of the Order. We locked gazes, and I considered ending the man right there, but end of the hour I knew he was at least an ally. Well, on the surface anyway. My eye twitched as I looked at the pathetic wretch...but I knew from experience that appearances were often a mere piece of any puzzle.

I nodded at the lowly monk.

Most folks were intimidated by the Demon. However, The Monks had training that prevented such forms of manipulation from working on them. Nosdyn did not mind, he was used to his powers of Fear manipulation not working anyway from his time spent in Stonevale. Nosdyn narrowed his eyes into thin slits and looked at the Monk with a serious expression on his face. "How profits The War?"

"War breeds profit and so does disaster." The Monk said, Nosdyn knew that The Order had undergone a tremendous change of characteristics when the great disaster struck. And every man was left to fend for themselves. "But you are not here to discuss economics, I take it?" The Monk, the bastard, was an astute and attentive fellow.

"You are correct. I am here to appease The Gods of War. And train myself." Nosdyn said. "I learned I am strong...but I want to get stronger."

"You have come to the right place." The Monk responded. "Do you wish to use your usual chamber, Demon?" Most people hated his race out right. But that Monk did not speak with any ill will towards Nosdyn.

"Pick one at random for me." Nosdyn said calmly. "Send me someone strong, I have an idea for an environs..." Nosdyn explained.

"Very well. Follow me." The Monk said and they entered the depths of the halls of The Citadel...