EXP required for next Level: 553

GP

Name
    Archanex
    Race
    Overmage

View Profile

~[SOLO] The price of seeking.

(Note: Takes place directly after the events of the seeker thread.)

Time passed since they'd fought The Darkness clan..

The warrior who'd pursued Archanex across the stars was temporarily thwarted and forced to withdraw from the battle.

Archanex was now bound to the realm of Althanas. A lot had happened in a short period of time. He'd developed a profound respect for the rogue warriors from Sonevale proper. As Archanex had been horribly tortured by his captors...he'd developed a sort of strong sympathy for them. Especially their leader, Miranda Shadowsong. He'd learned her name on the fifth day of extreme torture. Miranda, his captor, was attempting to learn the secrets of Overmage blood. As he sat on the floor in his torture chamber, he looked up at Miranda.

"You have proven yourself useful. We learned that time that members of The Darkness can be hurt." She rubbed her chin thoughtfully. "I have a prize for you today." She carefully looked at the Overmage. After a moment, she produced a wicked looking Athame, a mystic dagger, from her possession. Archanex recognized the craftsmanship of the weapon. It was Ayenee-born. For a moment, his eyes went wide. She smiled with pleasure at his obvious fear of the item in her hands. "You know what this is don't you my pet?" She said.

Archanex merely nodded...he already knew what was about to happen. His eyes narrowed at that point. "Why don't you just finish me?!" Archanex suddenly yelled out of turn.

She slowly moved the weapon to so the side of the intricate blade would strike the side of his face. She hit him, hard. "It will never be over for you." She said carefully. "You belong to me. Nobody will save you." She said, and he knew she spoke the truth to him. The situation was bleak for Archanex. She stood up and walked close to him. Dagger in her hand. Archanex was helpless, and accepted what was about to happen.

No one will save me... Archanex accepted the cold hard truth. A flash-back entered his mind. Back home, within the star of Ayenee there was a guild called The Inquisitors. They hunted those who were inclined for Sorcery. One of their implements for torture was similar to the horrible weapon that his captor wielded. No his master.

Miranda held the wicked blade in front of his face. A half an inch away from his face. The blade already had it's own resonance and the hungry runes that pulsed with colour, a glowing red tint. "You know what this is for." She said.

Archanex nodded, fear in his eyes, but he accepted his fate.

"I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to make you suffer forever. The secret your blood holds will belong to me." She explained.

"What is this carnage worth to you?" Archanex managed to mutter.

"For me...pleasure. For my Master...No you are a slave. I will not tell you anything." Archanex saw it in her eyes...there was something there. A secret that his eyes caught. He gritted his teeth at what was going to happen next. The last thing he remembered was the sound of his own screams.
    Last edited by Archanex; 03-29-2020 at 01:31 PM.