EXP: 12,335, Level: 4
    Level completed: 67%, EXP required for next Level: 1,665
    Level completed: 67%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,665

GP

Name
    Alyssa Snow

Guilty Pleasures

This is a thread where you both guess a guilty pleasure the character above you might have and reveal one they actually do!

Since I’m starting, Alyssa’s guilty pleasure is late night dips in streams, rivers, or lakes around Althanas. She prefers the serenity and silence of the night and moonlight even though the water is often brisk. It allows her to recollect herself and cope with the hardships she’s been through. In a way, it also fulfills an odd nostalgic reminder of the punishment she received in the Aleran science compounds. They often used the cold hose treatment to subdue or break their test subjects when they rebelled. Lastly, the cold water helps to ease the constant ache of where flesh meets the relic implanted in her spine and the darkness ensures others won’t see her hideous scars on her back.

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Alyssa enjoys drawing pictures of her Alerar torturers and target practices with them.

Felicity still loves sweet foods, despite the childishness associated with it.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Let's bring this back!
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.