EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile

Looks like your Character Has a New Toy

For all of us cheap, OOC toy buyers in the Bazaar; do you have any IC backstories for that new sword, magic gadget, or epic armor your character suddenly starts using in Citadel fights?

Here's mine:

- Delyn Arming Sword: Felicity got it at Stahl City's marketplace after all her previous weapons went bye byes. (wrote those weapons out cause they were unrealistic and cringy as heck.)
    - Blue Bird: Felicity likely found it on her adventures or got it in Corone's Bazaar. Despite it being Alerar technology, Felicity has never been to that country.
    - War Bow: A parting gift from the Toivonian family when she left them the final time.
    - Recurve Bow: Most likely purchased from a shop somewhere in Corone.
    - Dagger: Most likely purchased from a shop somewhere in Corone.
    - Second Arming Sword: Got it during her time at the Isles GATE.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Exia Muken - Shinsou's version of a lightsaber, using Dark Matter for the blade. He commissioned it almost entirely for the purpose of cutting through John Cromwell's armour.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Okay I will run through everything Philomel has in her armoury. This might take a while:

Amour as follows:

Young dragonscale pauldron. - Not really much of a story. There is a RPG'ed bazaar interaction for it - basically Phi needed an upgrade.
    Young dragonscale breastplate. - The drakescale for this came from the killing of that big ass white dragon that was being mean that time. Phi helped taking it down.
    Titanium bracers, covering the forearms. - Again, an upgrade that was needed.
    Skull shaped helmet for Veridian. - I imagine Phi and Veridian going shopping together one day and him just saying, "I want one."
    The following cloak: an icecraft cloak made by Breaker, composed of ice, Fealotë blossom and plant, and magic. It is described as follows: "The water became molten ice, and shaped slowly into the form of a hooded cloak, suspended in the air. Josh reached out and grasped it with both hands. It was warm to touch, made so by Drys' love. It was light as silk, made so by Suravani's brilliance. It was strong as steel, made so by Breaker's might. And yet it fluttered in the wind like any fabric, as soft and fragrant as the Fealotë blended within." - From a whole quest done with Breaker that his character made for Phi during it. A rather lovely story. Quest for the Lyre of Orphaeo.

Weapons:

Nameless: A half and a half mythril sword - A sword that I bought in early Phi years and have never upgraded. I said she got it when she first became a warrior. For a long time it did not have a name, so got called Nameless.
    One keris dagger, nicknamed the Lover. - It can go on fire. No particular story, just it can go on fire.
    Crossbow, made of yew. Comes with a dozen iron bolts. - Useful for her ability of Quakebow. Just a pick-up from an everyday tradesman.
    Temptress: A magim beast leather riding crop with calli glass inserted into the keeper at the end. - Something bought for her more adventurous clients, that has been altered to use as a weapon. Very rarely used in battle. Mostly for aesthetic.
    Refills: Small vials of Calli powder that have been ground into a fine power and mixed with treated (oderless) troll fat as a sticking agent. When applied to a weapon they cause any cuts or broken skin to be extremely painful. Each vial is single use, good for a few cuts. - goes with the above.

Special:
    The Rabbit sword. - Her other white blade, although this one with abilities. Gained during another fight, the one with all the Zodiac animals. Pretty fun to do, awesome quest. Technically she got it from a giant one-horned rabbit that managed to pretty much take out Delath. The horn turned out to be the sword.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.