Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    As she skidded to a halt, broken glass from one of the many shattered mirrors cracked beneath. From one mirror which reflected behind her, she saw Shinsou’s eyes glow. She gaped when her magic affinity sparked and a loud noise filled the room. She turned with wide eyes to see an abyss of magic open behind Shinsou. Once again, she was reminded of how remarkable this man must be. She was visibly nervous as confidence turned into fear. She took another step back, swallowing.

From behind the stoic man, multiple projectiles formed. Felicity buckled down, trying to judge whether to dodge or – too slow! Without a single sign of visible command from their caster, the projectiles zipped in all sorts of directions. Instincts and more importantly training caused Felicity to bring her arms up to cover her face. The sound of glass shattering erupted from above and around her as she felt the projectiles rip through her feeble clothes, into her flesh.

One projectile was lodged into her arm, where her left eye would have been cut clean out. Another was buried into her upper right leg. One barely slit her side. One more seriously was stopped by her ribs from breaching her inner organs. The last was the most serious, as it had slammed and shoved into her heart.

Felicity’s timer for life was set at approximately twelve minutes.

Another timer was being set as well, however.

Above her, the delicate glass chandelier was torn from its place as the jewel of the ceiling. It fell, three stories down, and landed right on top of the already wounded girl.

A moment passed by.

Then… a red, magical aura arose from the shattered structure.

A fist pounded out from the wreckage. Blood seeped from countless cuts as Felicity stood up, survived, covered by her nuclear cloak. Hair down, half covering her eyes, a chilling roar echoed across the room of mirrors. This was no longer a girl Shinsou was facing. This was an animal. A beast. A monster of pure, unrestricted rage. Insanely strong, immune to pain, emitting radiation sickness, wrapped with burning nuclear energy. The cost of cutting her this many times was deadly.

Seventy seconds to go.

Darting from the pile of glass, the creature awkwardly limped as the ribs, leg, and heart were pushed beyond human limit. No sanity was left in deranged, shaking green eyes. Tongue out like a dog’s, scream after scream shouted. The force of her racing caused nearby mirrors to shatter as the thing closed in on Shinsou, blindly swinging with fists and kicks. It operated on two things, two things only.

Wrath and Instinct.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 10-10-2019 at 08:24 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.