Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile

Fallout: Nuclear Rage

[Closed to Shinsou.]

~~~

This was the second battle Felicity entered in the Citadel today.

Today was becoming rather entertaining.

Within an arena once again, Felicity stepped on... glass.

Perfect, reflecting glass.

It was sturdy too. Unlikely to break unless under enormous pressure. Just to test it out, Felicity raised her powerful leg and brought her foot smashing down. Only an echo sounded across the dark room.

"Nice." Felicity looked up. She was starting to adjust to the darkened light. Felicity was usually used to a wide array of sensory input in the Citadel. Yet she could smell and taste nothing. The room felt too empty. She watched as the walls began to come into view. Mirror upon mirror was hung across the rounded walls. They were all long and rectangular with simplistic frames. The walls were a mild grey.

A fleet of stairs stood at the opposite end from the doorway. Walking forward, Felicity noticed that the round staircases were also made of glass. They led up to a second floor where more mirrors were hung. The only difference on that floor, from what she could see, was that the mirrors there were oval. There were no guardrails at the edges, meaning anyone could just fall off if they were not too careful.

Looking up, she saw that with every floor, the room grew shorter. At the very top of the room was the only complex looking object in the room: a fanciful chandelier.

"Well, it beats how depressing Corone looks right now." Felicity's footsteps echoed across the empty room as she drew closer to the stairs. She walked past row upon row of mirrors, seeing her reflection in every one. Stalky, built body; red hair; green eyes. A sword and dirk at her hips, two bows hung on her back. In a pouch she also carried a metal blue bird. She wore a white shirt and brown pants today, nothing fancy. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

Of course, cosmetics were not important. If she reached a higher vantage point before her opponent got here, she could use her bows! Right when she placed her boot on the first step and pulled her war bow out, however -

-the door behind her opened.

Too late.

She was hit with a feeling of weight and atmosphere. Her magic affinity flared as she froze. Whoever just walked into this room... was a legend... Slowly, Felicity turned as the opponent's footsteps echoed across the room. Who was she fighting now?
    Last edited by Flamebird; 09-04-2019 at 10:39 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.