Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    "Why, you!-" Felicity barked, eyes burning the man she had met once in the Citadel. Perhaps, it was that encounter that caused her to flare up this quickly. Or, perhaps, it was just that she had anger issues period. Felicity's face burned as fresh, hot temper caused explosions in her chest. Her fingers tingled as she glared at Hayate, a man she once thought to be proper and with honor. He proved now to be a drunken maniac. Whatever the wars and natural disasters had done to him, Felicity was not about to take any of his crap laying down. A deep growl vibrated in her throat. She was provoked.

Any form is restraint was off. No thoughts of any consequences came about her mind as she planned her attack. She stood in a casual way, not giving her movements away. Only her fists tightened as she looked at his head, but aimed for everything below it. She would not only "earn" her way out of this room, but use this man's body as the key. And break his furniture. And break his nose. And possibly break his back.

She jumped up, grappling his chest as her feet landed on the desk. One arm slipped under his leg as she lifted him up. Hayate was a rather light man. With a small move, she used a suplex to barrel him back, slamming him into the chair she was sitting in several moments ago. She turned around, hair whipping as she watched his frame crumpled in the remains of the chair. She felt sorry for the chair, but not for this man.

She grabbed the half spilled bottle of alcohol and threw it onto the desk, shattering it in more release of her stress. "I don't care if you're in charge or whatever!" Her eyes were slits of green rage. Her throat was tight as she waved her hands, screaming, "You are in for a load of pain! Go on! Fight me like a man, you twice disappointer!" She referenced their first battle before initiating her second attack.

She jumped up. She aimed to land right on top of this Akashiman with Shooting Star Press. It would deal a heavy blow that would leave him more winded than she already left him.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 10-10-2019 at 08:55 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.