Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    "Why, you!-" Felicity barked, eyes burning the man she had met once in the Citadel. Perhaps, it was that encounter that caused her to flare up this quickly. Or, perhaps, it was just that she had anger issues period. Felicity's face burned as fresh, hot temper caused explosions in her chest. Her fingers tingled as she glared at Hayate, a man she once thought to be proper and with honor. He proved now to be a drunken maniac. Whatever the wars and natural disasters had done to him, Felicity was not about to take any of his crap laying down. A deep growl vibrated in her throat. She was provoked.

Any form is restraint was off. No thoughts of any consequences came about her mind as she planned her attack. She stood in a casual way, not giving her movements away. Only her fists tightened as she looked at his head, but aimed for everything below it. She would not only "earn" her way out of this room, but use this man's body as the key. And break his furniture. And break his nose. And possibly break his back.

She jumped up, grappling his chest as her feet landed on the desk. One arm slipped under his leg as she lifted him up. Hayate was a rather light man. With a small move, she used a suplex to barrel him back, slamming him into the chair she was sitting in several moments ago. She turned around, hair whipping as she watched his frame crumpled in the remains of the chair. She felt sorry for the chair, but not for this man.

She grabbed the half spilled bottle of alcohol and threw it onto the desk, shattering it in more release of her stress. "I don't care if you're in charge or whatever!" Her eyes were slits of green rage. Her throat was tight as she waved her hands, screaming, "You are in for a load of pain! Go on! Fight me like a man, you twice disappointer!" She referenced their first battle before initiating her second attack.

She jumped up. She aimed to land right on top of this Akashiman with Shooting Star Press. It would deal a heavy blow that would leave him more winded than she already left him.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 10-10-2019 at 08:55 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

EXP: 9,940, Level: 4
    Level completed: 19%, EXP required for next Level: 4,060
    Level completed: 19%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,060

GP

Name
    Hayate Amatsukami
    Race
    Human
    Though he couldn’t initially respond to the burst of anger he was well prepared to deal with it. As she scooped the shinobi up over her shoulder he tensed his mussels, absorbing most of the impact of crashing through his office chair. Splinters flew in every direction from the tremendous force with which Felicity threw him, his breath escaped his lungs as he arched his back in pain. As he swayed in pain the color of the room vanished from his vision, the red leather of his chair now grey and dull.

He had activated his Kanashimi No Me, an ocular ability he gained by absorbing the power of the great collapse, a secret hidden even from their teacher. His once grey irises burned a hellish yellow taking on a horizontal pupil, noticeably different from before. As Felicity taunted him, claiming to be disappointed by him before, Hayate waited for her anger to get the better of her. And without question it did as she leapt into the air above him with the intent to land a devastating blow to his chest.

“Hold nothing back then,” he yelled in retaliation! Hayate raised his hand up as if to catch his rival mid air and the ribcage of the Corpse King was summoned around him as if from the Tap itself. “We have to keep up the standards!” Felicity’s blow was met with the external defenses of Hayate’s perfect shield. He imagined what that could have felt like, wondering if she broke every knuckle.

Then as quickly as it appeared Hayate banishes his shield scrambling to his heels before bouncing backwards placing his back against the pulled blinds. With his supernatural eyes fixated on his rival he contemplated drawing his tanto with the intent on drawing blood. But quickly decided against it, remembering she didn’t respond well to taking damage. If he was going to win this battle, he would have to do it all at once restraining her in some fashion.

“Don’t take me the wrong way,” his voice was like a poison. “I’m thrilled to see you again, and even more that we will be training alongside one another, but taking you on as a new apprentice…” he flexed his titanium arm, releasing the chain from its forearm compartment and letting drop to the floor. As it struck the cobblestone he spun his his wrist whipping his steel tether extinguishing the only candle in the room. “It pisses me off!”

Now I’m almost complete darkness he had the advantage, he was a creature of the night. His eyes allowed him to see all attacks that would threaten him as if highlighted by a red aura giving him unmatched reaction timing.

“Let’s see if you can even touch me again…”
    "Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that!" -Sasuke Uchiha

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    The way Felicity slammed into that suddenly summoned rib cage was rather painful. Felicity had forgotten about that ethereal skeleton giant of his... Felicity was unwilling to let him see that she felt pain, however. Only a grimace was shown as she cracked her knuckles back into place, rising to her feet. Hayate shouted at her with venomous, vicious words. She could feel his anger, but her's was worse. The room was now pitch dark. Felicity growled. So Hayate was playing hard to get, huh? She would draw him out.

"Oh, what!" Felicity shouted, stalking towards the desk. "Little baby Hayate wants to be daddy's precious favorite, huh?" Her voice rose rapidly as her hands grasped the desk. "Wittle cryboy Hayate's insecure, huh?!" She threw the entire desk, light like a paper, towards the direction Hayate was in when the lights were off. "Give me a break!"

Felicity did not wait for the desk's sounds or if Hayate was hit. She grabbed the remaining chair and tossed that in he general direction too. "I never wanted to make anyone feel threatened, but you took this personally!" The shattering of the room's various tiny objects once stored in the destroyed desk still resounded as Felicity pulled book after book off the shelf and chucked them wherever she heard any forms of footsteps. "Didn't mean to get in your way, but now you're in mine!"

As the books flung, Felicity realized that not one made the sound of hitting her target. No "umph!" could be heard from the shinobi either. A loud growl ripped from her throat as she turned and picked up one of the cushions, yearning to make him hurt! "Here I thought you were actually a respectable human being! You're insecure and selfish! Not to mention you drink like a sailor!"

She chucked the cushion like a frisbee.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 10-10-2019 at 11:21 PM.

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

GP

Name
    Hayate Amatsukami
    Race
    Human
    The amount of restraint she was showing was incredible, considering her history.

She didn’t understand him and it was his own doing, remembering that she was prone to outbursts like these Hayate should have known better than to approach her like this. But she was an absolute delight to watch he had to admit. His eyes focused acutely on Felicity cutting through the darkness with his Kanashimi No Mi. Every action she took pinging off his retinas, outlining her in a thin crimson glow, growing the brightest when she attacked. These were truely my the eyes of a killer.

Unsurprisingly the rage child chose to start with the most expensive thing in the room, hurling his entire antique one of a kind desk straight into the supporting wall between the windows behind him. A simple attack to side step as he silently crossed the room while being berated brutally by Felicity. Her tongue was clearly the sharpest and most deadly thing in her arsenal, a trait Hayate honestly admired.

Upon as second lashing and volley of volumes Hayate had already positioned himself a mere inches behind Felicity. He held his breath daring not give her the slightest hint of his presence. Now was his chance, his chance to make his point clear and shed some light on the situation. With only a single exhale the shinobi channeled his entire strength into one attack.

“Enough!!!”

In an erupting crimson miasma Hayate threw a right hook summoning the larger than life skeletal fist of his avatar soaring over Felicity’s head. For a moment the sound of cascading rubble filled the streets as his entire perimeter wall as well as much of the neighboring one was destroyed. Dust escaped the room while what little light there was through the Ashfall brightened their surroundings. The arm of the Corpse King lingering two or three feet from Felicity clearly showing he intentionally whiffed his strike.

“Listen to me,” his soft gentle tone sharply contrasting the one from earlier. “I’ll admit I’m a mess and shouldn’t have gotten so excited, but allow me to explain.”

Slowly his spectral limb faded away replaced by the Akashiman standing with his guard completely down.

“Me and you, we aren’t like those other guys out there. The Castigars and their Brotherhood mean nothing to me, and they shouldn’t to you either. While I am their general and fight alongside them, my only loyalty is to Lord Osiris, as it has been since the beginning. I-...“ he stopped for a moment, smiling to Felicity as if to proclaim his sincerity.

“We are the pillars on which his dreams rest! If you are truly going to be studying under Shinsou with me then I expect you take this as seriously as I do.”

He poked her on the shoulder with his metal finger.
    Last edited by Hayate_Amatsukami; 10-12-2019 at 08:00 PM.
    "Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that!" -Sasuke Uchiha

Nuclear Rage

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    Felicity had been shocked by the series of events Hayate caused. Embarrassed that he snuck up behind her, blown away that his Corpse King destroyed the wall, then... bewildered by his words.

The switch from the brawl fueled by negativity was rough and felt like swallowing a spiked thorn. He just decided to stop, and spoke with gentler words. She stood there, still ducked from when his ethereal skeleton's fist was milometers from crushing her. The wind from the ash clouds outside ruffled their hair as he explained himself, his motives, and what her's should be.

The soft, almost playful prod with his metal finger managed to jostle a rather stunned individual.

The wreckage of the room was drawing attention from outside. Felicity turned to see that several people were pointing through the broken walls to the horrific room. The desk and chairs were completely scrapped. Books and small objects laid everywhere on the floor. Felicity's anger finally started to simmer down as she realized just how far it had been taken - by her. As wood and glass still fell and shattered by the newly made sun roof, Hayate's words finally started to settle in.

She turned, eyes wide, towards him again. Dumbfounded. "This... was all just a..." Was the word gimmick? Test? What could describe what just went down. And his gentle answer, it was quite the contrast to her wrath. Was it justified? He admitted a wrong, showed signs of courtesy. The image of a proper, regal shinobi entered her mind again. The honor bound Akashiman who actually let her win their Citadel fight when he had her cornered. Her face burned red as uncomfortable humbleness trickled into her heart like a foul liquid. He had always been, still was, the better of the two.

She looked down, the dim sunlight was reflecting off the shattered glass of a beer bottle. She subconsciously fiddled with her fingers as she felt the full heat of shame fill her cup of emotion. "I..."

She closed her eyes. She was such an idiot! Sure, she was mad at his actions, but it hardly justified her fit of rage - the actions or the words. "I..."

She reached back and rubbed her neck. "Uh, I'm, um, sorry I broke your stuff... and screamed at you..." She swallowed hard, tears flooding her eyes, "... called you a b-baby..."
    Last edited by Flamebird; 10-17-2019 at 10:41 PM.

Felicity Playlist.

GP

Name
    Hayate Amatsukami
    Race
    Human
    As the dust settled he didn’t see Felicity standing in front of him, instead he saw the face of another. Instantly he grew nauseous, fighting back the grimacing churn of his stomach acids, his face grew pale and Hayate began to sweat. As tears began to form in Felicity’s eyes Hayate could only see the face of Grell. Flashes of the past overwhelmed the Shinobi, mountains of bloody rubble, the orphans in the keep, her face as Hayate left them behind. It was a shock but one he was familiar with, he wore his sins like a badge of honor. And he saved their lives...

The commotion outside had begun to swirl as more and more soldiers filled the street, pointing up to his second floor office and the both of them. They marveled at the destruction and those who caused it, some even cheered for their general.

“I’m sorry…” the words left the shinobi’s lips as she shook of the visions of the past, seeing Felicity once more. “I don’t know what’s right and wrong anymore, and I’m trying to figure that out for myself. For so long I’ve lived for others, serving one master or another, always for selfish reasons. But for the first time I can remember I fight for the innocent, those who would have a better world under our protection.”

Hayate turned to the door of his office, one of the only things left in scathed by the two. If this was a real fight she had won it with her first attack, presuming her bloodlusted state would have overwhelmed him relatively quickly. With some fancy footwork he scooped up his cloak he discarded earlier before checking the liquor cabinet. To his delight one large bottle of the good stuff survived which he quickly pocketed gleefully.

“I see why Lord Osiris likes you,” he said before taking another large swig of brown liquid courage, carelessly covering himself in dribble. “Now prove to them who the hell you are!”

The rabble outside grew in numbers, it was her moment to proclaim her position.

“Let then hear your name, announce yourself… General...” He pointed dully towards the gaping hole in the wall. “And clean up your new office!”

Nuclear Rage

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    Stunned silence followed Hayate’s proclamation. As he continued to down the bottle of whiskey, Felicity stood there. Was she really a General? Was Hayate truly honoring her? Was any of this real?

Perplexed, she stood there. In the middle of the massive wreckage that was her new working quarters. This place was the result of her own destruction. Did she deserve an office? A generals position? Was she ready after what just went down? In a series of minutes, they went from just meeting again to this. This…

Tears continued to fall down her cheeks, splattering onto the dust coated floor. She was a child with a terrible temper and an inability to forget her past! Could she do this? Any of this? She lifted her hand to her temple. She was so unsure, yet as her back throbbed, she wanted this.

She wanted to be recognized. She wanted to earn Hayate’s respect. She wanted power. She wanted everything that had been handed to her. She fought for it. Yet she wondered if she earned it.

She swallowed, sniffling as she grimaced. Her fists tightened as she felt the eyes of the masses on her. Regardless of whether or not she deserved it, here it was. Her moment. Everything she desired was awaiting her grand entry. Her memories told her she would just find a way to fail. Her memories wanted to prevent her from enjoying this. Her traumas, he lies she learned to believe, prevented her from enjoying this. Yet, she would for now play the part. She hastily wiped her eyes and stood straight. She unballed her fist and with twitching fingers smoothed out her hair. For the first time in months, consideration for her appearance entered her mind again. She looked in the direction of the opened wall. The bitterly cold winds dried her eyes as she marched to the edge. She looked down into a street flooded with unfamiliar faces. Unfamiliar faces she was responsible for.

She did take this seriously.

“List-“ her voice cracked from the lump in her throat. Felicity lifted her hand, cleared her throat, then lowered it again. She stood tall.

“Listen! My office needs fixed! So who amongst you all want to help your new General Rhyolite pick out a wallpaper?!”

It was all just an act. Her moment was internally ruined by her PTSD.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 10-19-2019 at 11:26 AM.

Felicity Playlist.

Nuclear Rage

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    The door to the office opened. The doctor sat where he always did, in his red cushioned couch. Dorrandir raised an eyebrow as he watched the redhead walk into the office. Her green eyes were shadowed in a distant fog. Her lips curved in a frown as her shaking hand closed the door. The dark elf silently motioned her towards the seat across from her.

The redhead staggered towards the chair in a slumped, defeated manner. The clock once again continued the steady ticking as she dropped into the chair. The leather with cold, like the rest of the world. Her skin was covered in goosebumps as her heavy clothes continued to bag. The loose, thick fabrics hugged her, yet she felt like ice. The red seat the elf sat in made her feel like she devoured too much sugar and was sick. All she saw through weary eyes was a dreary grey. The doctor sat in silence, watching her, as the click continued its beat.

Tick...

Tick...

Tick...

The girl's eyes were half closed. They steadily fell on the elf as the seconds ticked away. Her life, a life she yearned to enjoy at its fullest, was blocked by the endless nightmare that was her past. She could feel herself aging, she could feel the time pass. Moments wasted, her moment wasted! She was a general, she was the protege of a legend, she was important. Yet, she felt no different than before.

"Doctor," her small voice cracked in emotion. "I'm willing to listen to your therapy options now."

Tick...

Tick...

Tick...

Tick... ... ...

Last edited by Flamebird; 10-19-2019 at 11:38 AM.

Felicity Playlist.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Breaking down these lonely walls.
    Reward Judgment

Rewards:

Flamebird receives:
    1475 EXP
    130 Gold

Hayate Amatsukamireceives:
    850 EXP
    95 Gold

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.

Maya Angelou, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings (Maya Angelou's Autobiography, #1)
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    All rewards have been added
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.