Adventurer

EXP: 5,465, Level: 3
    Level completed: 12%, EXP required for next Level: 3,535
    Level completed: 12%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,535

GP

Name
    Camille Arianna Dark
    Camille loves food and drinking, though jaded in the past a hopeless romantic.

Leila is a horrible succubus for the most part, she can seduce people easily but doesn't follow through.

Kinley wishes to be braver and more sexier one day.
    * Gnarloc & Camille* Winner of Best Althanas Couple.

Sweet Cinnamoth

EXP: 37,766, Level: 8
    Level completed: 31%, EXP required for next Level: 6,234
    Level completed: 31%,
    EXP required for next Level: 6,234

GP

Name
    Fennik Glenwey
    Race
    Frost Fae

View Profile
    Daugi's favorite part of a kill is the bone marrow. And also the surrounding bone.

Fenn halfway okay with the concept of vegetables as a food-thing one can consume. At least vegetables aren't spicy.

Compared to many Coronians, Fenn is very literate. His literacy comes from his disbanded adopted thief family's widely varied collection of trashy action/adventure/romance novels (there were also some normal atlases in there but those don't have that many words).

His cloak smells a little strange, because everything from whiskey to honey to swamp water has soaked into the fabric -- and he doesn't wash it all that often. The bloodstains never come out anyway.
    "I'm funny, so they let me live." - Skippy's List

The Wiki Matriarch, the Vignette Enthusiast, your friendly neighborhood Cinnamon Smol, and very excited to roleplay!

I play this rude little bug! Spell his name F E N N I K. No "c".

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    - Felicity took up duel weilding swords because Ashla, who used it commonly in her own fighting style, encouraged her to.
    - Felicity will forgive in a heartbeat, but she never forgets.
    - Thanks to her neanderthal DNA, Felicity's forearms are shorter.
    - Felicity's full PTSD symptoms were delayed because her superpowers chemically prevented her from processing it completely; putting up an internal mental barrier. Now it is hitting her hard.
    - Felicity's "brute force" mentality (directly colliding and breaking through an obstacle instead of finding a way around) was actually developed through watching Ashla.
    - Felicity believes that magic and science should be combined, not opposed like in the cultural war between Raiaera and Alerar.
    - Felicity has become less conscious over her neanderthal forehead since meeting other Althanas races.
    - Felicity's blood pressure actually isn't as high as it could be. Since Felicity is so physically active and has a (mostly) healthy diet, it's actually low enough to not be a threat.
    - Felicity inherited the Neanderthals' sturdy body, but also their immobility - she can run, thanks to her human DNA, but she is physically incapable of that many advanced acrobatics (she can do some, but her agility will never go above the human normal.)
    - Felicity would like to make a potion that magically makes you energetic 24/7 without any burn outs.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 03-10-2018 at 09:29 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

GP

Name
    Little Red
    Race
    Red Back Junco

View Profile
    Little Red is brave.
    Little Red is friendly.
    Little Red only speak animal.

Administrator

EXP: 87,404, Level: 12
    Level completed: 81%, EXP required for next Level: 2,596
    Level completed: 81%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,596

GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroke
    Race
    Human
    Alyssa loves birds. The love stems from her captivity in Alerar during the weapon training program and fusion experiment. She loves how free and carefree they are. She considers Blue, her pet Phoenix to be her best friend, but feels absolutely horrid whenever she has to cage him. Despite knowing it's his next and "safe place".

Nuclear Rage

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    Felicity is not a dancer. She could easily learn to dance, but she doesn't want to.

Felicity never developed PTSD symptoms from her childhood. I made an early thread where had a PTSD-style flashback of it. Now, I think writing it in was a mistake.

Felicity's powers make the female happy week even more nightmarish than it already is for the average Jill.

Felicity would love pineapple on pizza if pizza existed in Althanas.

Felicity gets annoyed when people interrupt her while she's talking.

Felicity's education came from being schooled in Corone and being taught by Daisuke and Gwenael.

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Shinsou believes that the only correct way to eat a ham and pineapple pizza is to put it in the bin.

Newcomer

GP

Name
    Lonalimiliel "Lona" Dim
    Race
    Homunculi

View Profile
    - I can't find any decent avatars for this character.
    - Lona's first memory was of two lab workers outside her growing tube joking with each other.
    - Lona's favorite color is purple.
    - Lona knows how to use firearms.
    - Despite her intelligence and planning skills, sometimes Lona completely lacks common sense.
    She just... goEs a lITtLe mAd soMetIMeS... w£ @LL ¢et a |iTT¡E ma-a-a-a-aD s®-®Met¦Mes...

Nuclear Rage

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    - Felicity's greatest fear is losing everything again, especially her loved ones.
    - Her second greatest fear is becoming a monster like Ayleth.
    - Felicity has a Talisman of Trisgen that belonged to her late cousin Jonathan. It has no magical properties.
    - Felicity has canonically been to Eiskalt, Corone, Scara Brae, Raiaera, Dheathian, and Fallien.
    - Felicity hates Eiskalt, Dheathian, and Fallien. Eiskalt brings bad memories. The climates of Fallien and especially Dheathian are awful for the winter born girl.
    - Felicity is insanely overprotective of Shinsou Vaan Osiris.
    - Felicity's favorite card game is UNO.
    - Child soldiers trigger Felicity. That's a big no no for her.
    - Felicity killed approximately eight people when her berserk powers spiraled out of control after her cousin was killed. She doesn't remember the incident and has never killed since (outside the Citadel.)

Felicity Playlist.

Nuclear Rage

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    - Felicity has been mentored in combat by four people: Jonathan Rhyolite, Ashla Icebreaker, Gwenael, and Shinsou Vaan Osiris in that order.
    - Felicity hates summer, since she grew up in an arctic region and was always used to colder climates.
    - Felicity has had anger issues since she was a little girl.
    - Felicity works out for two hours every day, when she wakes up. She wakes up early, since she frequently has nightmares.
    - Felicity got her katana Copycat to mimic Shinsou Vaan Osiris's fighting style.
    - Felicity's powers are not activated during her periods; since that is a bodily function, not a wound.
    - Felicity believes revenge is useless and futile.
    - Felicity feels more comfortable around men than women. A lot of positive influences in her life were/ are male. Her cousin and uncle, Shinsou Vaan Osiris, Gwenael... Meanwhile, some of the worst people she has met were women. Ashla Icebreaker, her mother.... Felicity is uncomfortable with women and is less likely to be feminine herself, taking on a tomboyish personality.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 12-10-2020 at 10:45 PM.

Felicity Playlist.