| Sexual Orientation | Bisexual
    | Marital Status | Single

Physical Information

| Race | Undead (Vampire) ; Formerly Human
    | Age | Unknown, appears to be in her early 30s
    | Gender | Female
    | Height | 1.68 Meters / 5'6"
    | Weight | 54 kg / 119 pounds
    | Eye Color | Blue (Yellow during moments of intense emotion)
    | Hair | Black
    | Skin | Pale
    | Distinct Markings | N/A

Personality
    Erzsebet is a paradoxical being. She is at time capable of scholarly and rational thought. Others, her bloodthirsty side makes her little more than a beast in humanoid form. She seems to give respect to peoples that have worked hard to get their station in life. On the other side, she abhors a system where the wealthy live off the toil and sweat of the low-born. Also seeming apart of her aversion to holy sites and things, she seems to be repulsed by holy men and women who use their position within the churches to manipulate the poor folk of their faith and hopes.

Skills

| Scholarly | Erzsebet is a procurerer of books and knowledge, being seemingly more literate that the average person in Salvar. She does in order to be more knowledgeable, and in the hopes that something would trigger her past memories.

| Warrior | Erzsebet has trained in the ways of the blade. She is a capable fighter, able to wield a sword and shield just as good as any landed knight. Even without steel, she can throw her weight and strength around in pure physical might.

| Equestrian | She has a good handle on riding and taming horses and other riding beasts. She is preferential to horses and other equines, however.

Abilities

| Superior Physiology | As a vampiress, Erzsebet is quicker and stronger than most humans, able to exert the strength of five men of average strength. While not a speedster, she has an agility that makes her more nimble than most humans. She has roughly triple the agility potential of a normal human being.

| Regeneration | | Regeneration | Erzsebet can heal herself more quickly from wounds that would be severe or fatal on a typical human. However, it does take longer her to heal if her wound is caused by silver or weapons somehow infused with holy magic. When inflicted with normal, non-fatal wounds, they take only seconds to heal. More severe wounds can take minutes to hours to heal. If inflicted by silver or holy weapons, and she survives the wound, it takes longer. Her hemophagy can help accelerate the process, but this only works with severe wounds, as minor wounds would only heal at the same rate regardless. She can typically only heal in places of darkness, free of holy artifacts or magic. These factors seem to negate her powers as a whole.

| Vampiric Drain | Erzsebet does not require actual sustenance from mortal food and drink. She requires only to feast on the blood of the living. Yet, if she prolongs feeding, she will become more viscous and animal-like, losing a form of rationality. Her bite has a random chance of infecting a victim with vampirism.

[LOCKED, LVL 3] | Hypnotic Persuasion | As she explores the supernatural powers she was resurrected with, she will find that she has the power to persuade the minds of others. With most non-sentient creatures, she is likely to have complete mind control. As the creatures become more strong in their sentience, the harder she has to work to infleunce their minds.

[LOCKED, LVL 4] | Necro Bolts | Another of her undead powers, when Erzsebet reaches this level of control in her magical abilities, she can summon blasts of unholy magic. When exposed to this energy, most materials start to rot or corrode, especially flesh. These blasts are negated by holy magic of equal or greater power.

[LOCKED, LVL 5] | Raise The Dead | At this level, Erzsebet is able to call upon her unholy powers to raise corpses as mindless slaves and servants under her whim. They are easily defeated by well-place

Equipment

| Clothing - Adventuring Clothes| She has a set of simple clothes consisting of a blouse, breeches, boots, gloves, and a bodice. Something light for when she is not out fighting or hunting prey.
    | Armor - Leather Lamellar | A set of black armor made of blackened, rectangular stripes leather laced into horizontal patterns. She supplements this with heavy leather gauntlets, boots, and cloth under armor.
    | Item - Iron Buckler | A small iron shield that acts both as a defensive and offensive item. It can be used to deflect blows or to bash against opponents.
    | Weapon - Iron Sword | An iron forged sword in the style of a kilij
    | Horse - Árnyék | A large, black mare that acts as Erzsebet's mount and transportation

History

Erzsebet knows very little of her history. Her first vivid memory is that of her resurrection. First, there was darkness, and claustrophobic space. She clawed her way out of a death shroud and levels of dirt into a raining night. She first saw was her own gravestone, only bearing the name "Erzsebet". She walked toward the streets of the neighboring village. She was met with fear and revulsion, quickly being chased out without much explaination.

In her times of exile, she slowly came to recall language, and learned how to hunt for blood. She also became aware of how sunlight, silver, and place of great holiness make her being deteriorate. She had flashes of her life before, but nothing coherent. As she came into her own, she decided to make use of her abilities. Her quick healing, strength, and agility made her useful as a bounty hunter and mercenary. In return, she is given payment in the form of gold, and blood. She adopted the surname "Kardos", meaning "swordsman" in her region of Salvar.

As she is now, she continues her work, but seeks ambition toward something greater. She looks to destain to the fat lords who are more parasitic than her, living off the toil of the peasants below them. Who knows? Maybe it takes a bloodsucker to be rid of some pests...
    Last edited by Erzsebet Kardos; 10-29-2019 at 02:41 PM.

Administrator

EXP: 10,042, Level: 4
    Level completed: 21%, EXP required for next Level: 3,958
    Level completed: 21%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,958

GP

Name
    Tyr Vythari
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Heya, Erzsebet! Welcome to Althanas!

I have some things to go over with your abilities.

Superior Physiology

There's a couple possible different abilities tucked under this one, but there's no need to split them up out from under Superior Physiology. Each enhanced attribute equals one ability, so I just need a little more info. I see you have the enhanced strength that of ten men, so I'm assuming that's 10x (ten times that of a normal human)? Just need some verification on that. For the agility, at what degree do you have in mind for that in comparison to that of a normal human? (For example: 3x 4x, or something else?) or just that of a normal human?

Regeneration

For this ability, what do you have in mind for her regeneration rate? How fast does minor, moderate and near fatal wounds heal? How often can she do this? Does hematophagy speed up her regeneration rate?

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions here in PM or over on Discord.
    Last edited by Tyr; 10-29-2019 at 12:05 AM.

Newcomer

GP

Name
    Erzsebet Kardos
    Updated

Administrator

GP

Name
    Tyr Vythari
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Hey there. I posted this to you in DM over on Discord last night, but I don't know if it was seen. There hasn't been a response, so I'm just going to post it here and go from there.

Hey, Erzsebet. I ran the numbers on your abilities, and right now we are way over the Total Power Level for Level 1. I have some suggestions to bring it down until you reach Level 2.

1) Leave the enhanced strength and agility where they are and lock Regeneration for now.

or

2) Bring down the enhanced strength to 3x and reduce Regeneration as follows: When inflicted with normal, non-fatal wounds, they take up to an hour to heal. More severe wounds can take up to a week to heal. Then remove the hematophagy boost until Level 2.

Please let me know what you would like to do. Thanks lots.

Administrator

GP

Name
    Tyr Vythari
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Quite some time has passed since there has been any activity on this. I'm going to go ahead and leave it open for a few more days in case there is a desire to move forward.

Administrator

GP

Name
    Tyr Vythari
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Since there has been no reply, I'm going to move forward to close and archive this as abandoned.

Please contact a member of staff if the desire to revisit this character arises in the future.