EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile

Nosdyn ~Level 5~

(Note: To try and attempt to have this process go a lot smoother, I will be forthcoming beforehand. Tony told me last time, My Endurance is capped for now at 5x's until much higher levels...which I'm actually okay with. ALL UPDATES IN BOLD TEXT!!!}

Nosdyn 4 (All previous levels are linked on my level 4 sheet.)

~Name: Nosdyn Krotar

~Race: Exiled Demon/Champion of N'Jal

~Height: 5'9"/1.75M

~Weight: 260 lbs./118 kgs

~Job Class: Champion of N'Jal

~Eye Colour: Yellow/Amber/Goldish

~Hair Colour: Bald. But sports many natural spikes on his head, bone spikes.

~Alignment: -N- Note: Despite Nosdyn's allegiance to N'Jal he acts in a LOT of shades of gray never being TRULY good or TRULY evil. However, that being said he will do EVERYTHING N'Jal orders of him. The shades of gray thing also reflects Nosdyn's natural honour code he has.

~Vice: Wrath

~Virtue: Justice

Level 5 Appearance: Years have passed. Nosdyn now appears older and wiser for his tribe...back home, on The Tular Plains...he would have been an Elder of his people. He has a slightly darker blue skin tone than he had in previous years, his eyes have become etched with experience at that point, and have a much wiser shine to them. He has an incredibly well built physical structure. He's had at least several different structures (Houses.buildings/etc) collapse completely around him. One such incident was during the times he encountered Jake Narmonalya. He is built as that of someone who can withstand incredible physical damage, a tanking style character.

Level 5 Personality: Times changed. Nosdyn had always been a serious and calculating person. Matters of the heart, expression, simple gestures of friendship and romance were always difficult. Ettermire changed that for him. He'd learn how to express himself from The Dark Elves, how to trust, how to not be as impulsive and rash. He'd also learned another, far darker lesson from The Dark Elves. Betrayal.

Skill Sheet:

~Leadership: Nosdyn has leadership capacity. He can make leadership decisions on the fly and oft acts a Squad Leader when the situation calls for it. Nosdyn can inspire fellow Demons to great victories against their enemies, and he can also inspire great fear in enemies.

~Military Tactics: Nosdyn is a tactical genius. He thinks on the fly and adapts to situations quickly but there is always room for improvement and getting better He is willing to go to great extremes to finish any job that he is hired for. Nosdyn is capable of solving problems on the fly, but his tactics are not without flaw. His mind allows him to see greatly into whatever matters at hand and think through situations that would make most cringe very few things bother him at this point.

~Sword Mastery: Nosdyn has mastered the use of his weapon. No other weapons or armaments interest him. Only achieving mastery in his Beam Weapon, though there are still secret arts that elude him.

~Horsemanship: Due to a recent need, Nosdyn has taught himself upkeep and maintenance of Horse-kind. He can ride with a great degree of skill and can push mounts with a considerable degree of success. He prefers to ride at this point. Nosdyn will sometimes use his Mantle of Fear to dominate horses in the wild and take command of them versus paying for a horse through legal/legitimate ends.

~Survival: Nosdyn knows advanced wilderness survival tactics often resorting to crude tactics to survive. Crude but efficient. He can survive in most wilderness settings and find basic supplies on his own.

~Strategist: Nosdyn is a master Strategist thanks to his military training. He comes up with tactics on the fly even in a non-military situations, on the fly but even his mind can make mistakes and miscalculations every so often.

Ability Sheet:

Level 5: Nosdyn and N'Jal share a strong psionic link. It is not flawless, but she can enter his mind at will and commune with him mentally. He cannot directly enter her own mind on his own just yet.

Level 5: At this point, Nosdyn has been training how to survive incredible damage and punishment.

~Enhanced Endurance: Nosdyn has achieved 5x's the enhanced Endurance of a standard Althanas human.

~Heightened Senses: Through his training Nosdyn has achieved heightened senses. He has roughly 3.0x's the enhanced senses of a standard Althanas human. These senses allow him to see better with some concentration, hear better and smell better also with considerable concentration. For certain acts of sensory awareness he still has to focus to sense them but for minor acts he can detect it. These acts are things such as attempting to find hidden traps and things of this nature.

~Inventory:

(I was going to wait to level 6 for the iron mace purchases but whatever literally fuck this update) Iron Maces

~Armour: Nosdyn wears full leather armour for combat. It is coloured black. He sometimes wears a cloak. Note: At this point Nosdyn is a follower of N'Jal and wears her symbols/marks on his armor now.

Flaws:

~Slow: Nosdyn is not built for speed and agility. He's built to survive incredible traumas and feats of strength. Nosdyn is a tank type of character and cannot move or react quickly at all. He is a heavy and muscular individual, should his attack land. They will hurt. But his main flaw is lack of speed and agility, he will always have this hindrance.

`-Weakness to Teleportation Magics: For whatever reason, despite his profound Endurance training, Nosdyn is adversely affected by any type of Teleportation style magic. This can situational work in PVP situations where clever players may use this to their advantage. Teleports of ANY sort which are magic based will cause Nosdyn PROFOUND pain immediately after for varying lengths of time. The longest this can last is approximately one IC hour. During which Nosdyn will be completely vulnerable to attack.

Level 5: Nosdyn will never be fast. He's built to Endure.

History: (NOW we overhaul this mother fucker given I been really fucking busy hahah.)

Level 5:

~The Nosdyn Chronology~ (Note I am not going to link Mean Streets in this update as part of the Chronology since that's a workshop and has not been judged yet.)

Chapter 1

Chapter 3 (Chapter 2 is Mean Streets as noted above, will link that in the next level up)

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Rather than trying to sum things up in a cheesy way, I linked my threads I been doing in chronological order since Chapter 1. Hope that helps you guys out!!! Let me know if there's any edits or changes I need to make..

(Note I am requesting anyone BUT Billy for this update...me and him have had recent past falling outs...and I'd rather work with someone who won't rub me the wrong way. Sorry bro...nothing personal.)
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 03-22-2020 at 11:08 AM.

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Hi Pav. Thanks for submitting this.

I'm just going to ask you to do a few cosmetic edits that will make approving this profile much quicker.

Firstly, please remove entirely from the face of the profile any abilities that no longer apply. I see that you made various notes in brackets all over your profile. This is a tad confusing for the person approving (me, in this case). You should always just only include whatever is relevant to the level you hit.

Secondly, I'd be grateful if you could highlight in a different colour any updated information.

Thank you!

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Chris...as a compromise to you I Bolded the updates and will Bold each time from now on. I'm not going to Color Code my shit ever man. If that's okay with you we can continue.

upon the cheek of night

EXP: 224,444, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    Hey Pav, I'm going to take this thread over because Chris is off for a bit.

Firstly, let me apologize for the delay. I should be able to get through this within the next 24 hours and have you moving along. Thanks for you patience!
    "The breeze did not stir. The stars did not twinkle. The trees did not sway and the brook did not babble.
    For the world did not turn when Am'aleh wept, and a tear had tumbled down her cheek."

upon the cheek of night

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    Thanks again for your patience. The first thing that stands out is School of Psionics. As currently described, it's too powerful for me to allow it because there's no kind of limitation on it or conceivable way of defending for the average character. Even if their odds are remote, characters with enhanced mental abilities of their own need to be able to resist it. Even a low level character should have a CHANCE of resisting, even if it's the same kind of chance they'd have against Josh in a fist fight. I'll leave the exact wording up to you, but please keep those points in mind.
    "The breeze did not stir. The stars did not twinkle. The trees did not sway and the brook did not babble.
    For the world did not turn when Am'aleh wept, and a tear had tumbled down her cheek."

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Alex-you pointed out a very good thing I forgot to word it the exact way I meant to initially. But yes it's mainly one of those quest-style ability sets for main use against NPC's and characters of that nature. NEVER meant to be used on any player ever. I know those abilities get dicey af as I told you on Discord. But yes I would like to keep the wording of the baseline ability set AS IS. Since it's never going to be used in PVP scenarios anyway. I hope this helps but if I need to edit anything else you hit me up on Discord too I will edit right away.

upon the cheek of night

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    Who it's used on isn't the issue so much as the fact that we don't allow absolute abilities. In any case, even if only used on NPCs it could be used to instantly create a massive advantage in many settings.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    I really don't understand why this would present a problem here since its only for Questing NPC's but here we're good hopefully the compromise I added for PLAYER NPC's worked. I added a VERY high resist chance for applicable style NPC's and what not. Hope that helps bro. But yeah I intend to mainly only use this ability on my OWN NPC's and what not anyway. I hope this helps and AGAIN I'm trying to stress here it does not work on Player Characters EVER. I agree with you guys on the point that such abilities can be power gamed VERY quickly. But yeah bro hopefully the stipulation I added helps somewhat.

Also bro just so you can sleep at night/etc I added a very ridiculous resist chance against Players ANYWAY just so that you understand its not my intent here any to ever use that ability on Players. Again, I hope that helps and hope this is enough, Player Npcs and Player Characters directly can resist the ability. I just want the ability ITSELF on my own npcs that's it bro. I hope this is enough of a compromise!
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 12-13-2019 at 07:26 AM.

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    I know Breaker is busy again so I'll have another go-through of this profile with the above conversation in mind.

Administrator

EXP: 10,042, Level: 4
    Level completed: 21%, EXP required for next Level: 3,958
    Level completed: 21%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,958

GP

Name
    Tyr Vythari
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Requested to be reopened and edited/worked on by the author.