EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile

[Solo] The Nosdyn Chronology Chapter 9.

(Note: Continues immediately after the events of: Chapter 8 And is part of an ongoing series and ALSO will be considerably longer than the last thread. Contains erotic style content, I don't like getting to vulgar with this stuff but I'm trying to show it in a more romantic type of way. I'll leave the smut style writing to people who are better at it than I am hahah.)

Nosdyn was impressed at how brave Llukai had become...he'd been considerably older at that point. He was standing before N'Jal and her children, and he was not afraid. Nosdyn was looking at Llukai's eyes...he was tired...he'd been running from the past for a very long time. Nosdyn knew that feeling well. As he suspected the one element they had forgotten about would eventually have to be dealt with. Xyllea's cult. Once Llukai was done talking, Nosdyn considered everything he had heard.

He looked N'Jal. "He's speaks the truth."

N'Jal nodded. "How can you be so sure?" She asked, it was an honest question given everything Xyllea herself put them through.

Nosdyn walked up to Llukai. " I know what this man's been through...once I called him my brother." Nosdyn stood in front of Llukai at that point. "You're tired, Llukai, how long have you been running?" He asked of him.

Llukai nodded. "Since the last time I came here to see if I can surrender to you and N'Jal. To try to salvage the situation Xyllea caused...I don't know how things got so horribly wrong."

Nosdyn suddenly realized...

Damn...it's been years...this poor boy's been running for years. He suddenly hugged Llukai at that point.

"Before we go any further here...I want you to know Xyllea is dead...she is at peace...but that only solved one part of the problem." Nosdyn said calmly.

Llukai nodded. "I received word that a Lloth temple had been attacked by an outside element...but I had no idea that had been you."

Nosdyn looked at Llukai, then he looked at N'Jal. "What is your will my master?" He asked of her.

She stood before Lancaster's son at that point. "What do you desire?" N'Jal asked of him.

Llukai didn't even resist at that point, he was a man defeated by that point.

"I...I don't know anymore. I just want to be free from this pain." Right then, Llukai did one the most profound things Nosdyn had seen up until that point. He hugged N'Jal, and he began to cry against her. "I-I'm so tired. I didn't know where else to turn, who else to go to." He felt N'Jal's arms hug him...it was a powerful sort of thing.

Nosdyn watched the whole thing unfold in silence.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 12-02-2019 at 10:35 PM.