Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    When he came to once more, he saw her by his side. The entire time...hours...days...weeks...centuries maybe. "The locket does look good on you my wife." He said to her as his eyes focused.

"I've never take it off since the night that you gave me it." She said in response. She looked away for a moment. "Can you tell me of her...your mother?" She bit her lower lip softly, unsure if that was an okay thing to ask of him in his current state.

"I'll try. I never knew her directly but father would tell me and my siblings stories...stories of her. She wasn't actually a demon herself." Nosdyn said calmly. "Have you ever opened it and looked at her? It is an old picture of her and somewhat faded but she was actually an elf. My father was in love with an elf...now that I think on it..." He sighed a small piece of the puzzle fell on his lap but he'd changed so much by that point it no longer mattered. "I think I was forced to kill my family because my parents gave birth to half breeds." Nosdyn sighed, he was a warrior though and through but he would always be haunted by his past.

She placed her hand on the side of his face. That gesture reminded him of past loves, but it was still a welcome gesture.

"Father told me, she was always a nurturing woman...very different from the women of my people. She was a lot like you are now. She used to sing." Nosdyn said. "Father told me she died during childbirth of me and my siblings. Maybe, our biological configuration was too much for her body." He sat up at that point. "I learned to love because of mother's teachings to my clan." He looked at her, studying her.

"She gave you the strength to resist N'Jal in the end." Xelldra said, that was the truth.

"It lead me to you." Nosdyn said in response. He took her hand in his hand, for an undead her hand was warm at that point. The effects of the genetic marker in his seed. "Do you still love me, an old demon? After all this time?" He asked of her.

She nodded. "You made me what me and my sisters are today. We owe you so much, Nosdyn."

"You owe me nothing. You already gave me what I need...my purpose." He kissed his woman deeply.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 03-27-2020 at 06:15 AM.