Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile

[Solo] The Nosdyn Chronology Chapter 10.

(Note: Takes place immediately after the events of: Chapter 9 and is part of a continuing saga as you guys know. Will contain erotic style content but I will try not to get too vulgar with it.)

(Will DEFINITELY contain erotic style content. You've been warned)

There was a tension in the air.

It was true of most times a battle was about to take place. There would be a mad chaotic effect in the air the hinted at things to come. By the point, N'Jal kept on her promise to exclude Nosdyn from any tactical planning. And even, to exclude him from the assault party of Ettermire itself. Nosdyn didn't care at that point, he had another mission anyway. He stood by Llukai and Tharak, his own son. They would always have the old demon's back. He knew that by that point, but the sting of betrayal still hurt the old demon nonetheless.

I've been down this road before... Nosdyn thought with a sigh, and briefly recalled Xyllea. The dark elf who had been his mate for many years and gave him his only son. He looked at both boys, the ones he considered to be his most loyal soldiers. "Remember what I've taught you both." Nosdyn said to them quietly.

Tharak son of Nosdyn nodded. "Father, you're afraid of something. What you're afraid of you don't have to reveal but we'll be with you the whole time."

Nosdyn considered what he just heard. "After it's all over we will all talk of what happens next." There was a grim aspect of Nosdyn those days, it had been there since N'Jal began to punish him for whatever perceived betrayal or misstep he had taken. He still did not understand the why of it, it no longer mattered. He'd been betrayed far too many times by that point for it to matter anymore. Nosdyn knew there was more at stake than one old demon's personal struggles. He had to worry about his son at that point and Lancaster's boy. "Remember all I've taught you both."

Nosdyn saw it immediately, a few yards ahead on the field directly outside of Ettermire. A single party of dark elves were approaching, he recognized the leader of the group right away. "So...he intends to face me himself. Admirable." Nosdyn said with a sly grin, the first of such smiles he'd allowed himself in a long time. "Time to put all my father's teachings to the test." Nosdyn said to them, he was never one for words or flowery speeches, he preferred to lead by example.

He was allowed a small group of undead as companions in his group by N'Jal and that would be fine. Xelldra was present along with the female companions of his allies.

Tharak son of Nosdyn looked at his father. "Do not be afraid father. We will be by your side until the very end."

Ours is a tribe that fights... The words of his own father repeated themselves in his head.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 09-10-2020 at 07:47 AM.