Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile

[Solo] The Nosdyn Chronology Chapter 10.

(Note: Takes place immediately after the events of: Chapter 9 and is part of a continuing saga as you guys know. Will contain erotic style content but I will try not to get too vulgar with it.)

(Will DEFINITELY contain erotic style content. You've been warned)

There was a tension in the air.

It was true of most times a battle was about to take place. There would be a mad chaotic effect in the air the hinted at things to come. By the point, N'Jal kept on her promise to exclude Nosdyn from any tactical planning. And even, to exclude him from the assault party of Ettermire itself. Nosdyn didn't care at that point, he had another mission anyway. He stood by Llukai and Tharak, his own son. They would always have the old demon's back. He knew that by that point, but the sting of betrayal still hurt the old demon nonetheless.

I've been down this road before... Nosdyn thought with a sigh, and briefly recalled Xyllea. The dark elf who had been his mate for many years and gave him his only son. He looked at both boys, the ones he considered to be his most loyal soldiers. "Remember what I've taught you both." Nosdyn said to them quietly.

Tharak son of Nosdyn nodded. "Father, you're afraid of something. What you're afraid of you don't have to reveal but we'll be with you the whole time."

Nosdyn considered what he just heard. "After it's all over we will all talk of what happens next." There was a grim aspect of Nosdyn those days, it had been there since N'Jal began to punish him for whatever perceived betrayal or misstep he had taken. He still did not understand the why of it, it no longer mattered. He'd been betrayed far too many times by that point for it to matter anymore. Nosdyn knew there was more at stake than one old demon's personal struggles. He had to worry about his son at that point and Lancaster's boy. "Remember all I've taught you both."

Nosdyn saw it immediately, a few yards ahead on the field directly outside of Ettermire. A single party of dark elves were approaching, he recognized the leader of the group right away. "So...he intends to face me himself. Admirable." Nosdyn said with a sly grin, the first of such smiles he'd allowed himself in a long time. "Time to put all my father's teachings to the test." Nosdyn said to them, he was never one for words or flowery speeches, he preferred to lead by example.

He was allowed a small group of undead as companions in his group by N'Jal and that would be fine. Xelldra was present along with the female companions of his allies.

Tharak son of Nosdyn looked at his father. "Do not be afraid father. We will be by your side until the very end."

Ours is a tribe that fights... The words of his own father repeated themselves in his head.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 09-10-2020 at 07:47 AM.

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn narrowed his eyes for a moment as he looked at the approaching dark elves. He looked towards the direction of Ettermire for a moment, where it all began for one exiled demon. He knew N'Jal herself was in Ettermire likely causing a massacre. So much bloodshed...I suppose this too is part of N'Jal's plan. But for what? What purpose? Nosdyn signalled to his companions to take flanking positions around the field and prepare. Nosdyn himself was going to engage the single assault party himself where he could.

He activated his weapon, the amethyst blade manifested. There was a wind that came from the west, Nosdyn turned towards it for a moment. Father, let me face my end with courage and dignity. Nosdyn had been saved by N'Jal from death itself more than once, he knew deep down...not that time.

He had more to protect at that point anyway.

A few moments later, the cultists were facing Nosdyn directly. The leader, the one he met in the dreaming state left the formation after stating some orders and walked up to Nosdyn directly. "Me and you have business to conclude." The dark elf said.

"My father would say, it is my people's destiny to die on the field of battle. Maybe you will bring about my end today, maybe you won't. But I will ask you again, what did you give up for your allegiance to Xyllea?" Nosdyn asked.

The man considered what Nosdyn was asking. "I gave up my own freedom, but that is of no concern to you."

Nosdyn nodded. "I was taught to know your enemy before you engage. I feel pity for you, cultist. Xyllea would never have honoured whatever deal you two had. I was her husband at one point and I was nearly killed for my efforts." He was trying to talk to the man, maybe prevent needless bloodshed if he could.

"She had her own motives, demon." The cultist said calmly. "You are a very unusual opponent not like the demons of old that we were taught to prepare against in the first demon's war." He said there was a definite respect there.

"My ancestors were a more rash bunch...I do agree with you. Your city, your people changed me while I was one of her citizens. I would not have learned as much as I have without Xyllea." Nosdyn said calmly. "I have no hatred for you or your guild." He was being honest. "But I am prepared to fight you if there is no other option here."

The man listened to what his opponent was saying. "You speak wisely, demon. It is unfortunate that fate made us enemies. For what it's worth I can see you were betrayed here in Ettermire as well." He said.

Nosdyn nodded. "Fairy tales have some truth to them but they are usually not the whole truth. Though it pays to give them more heed." Nosdyn engaged the cultist directly at that point.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 12-06-2019 at 10:49 PM.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Blades clashed, Nosdyn skillfully countered the man's sword attacks with precision and practice. But always, he held back. He knew, deep down in his heart the master had betrayed him. Just one more betrayal. Their weapons clashed once more and Nosdyn took a step backwards, there wa s a deep worry on his face for them all. "You know, N'Jal is here." Nosdyn suddenly told the man.

He nodded. "I am aware. You are holding back? Why is that?" The man sincerely wanted to know.

"There are many things at play here you are not aware of. What you said earlier was true, it is unfortunate fate made us enemies." Nosdyn was looking around for a moment he spotted his son and Lancaster's boy nearby fighting the other cultists very well. Nosdyn was very hot, he was very tired. But he had sworn to Lancaster's ghost that he would save Llukai. "When she arrives, I am going to warn you. You do not want to be smited by her." Nosdyn said calmly, he no longer cared. He just wanted the needless bloodshed to stop.

He sensed it at that point...N'Jal was in his mind watching his every move. Nosdyn looked off into the distance for a moment. How did this all go so wrong... Nosdyn thought to himself remember the words he'd thought so often when Illsandra killed herself and Xyllea had betrayed him. On the grounds that I am simply different...I am cursed life has forsaken me. He returned his attention back to the man he was fighting, there was a sadness in Nosdyn's eyes at that point. "When I tell you, you run and run fast never look back." Nosdyn said to the man.

Strangely enough, the cultist agreed with what Nosdyn was saying.

Nosdyn was feeling it that point, N'Jal herself arrived from Ettermire presumably to punish him. He no longer cared. "Go, run!" Nosdyn ordered, the man did so. In that moment it all went to shit.

Nosdyn turned his attention to the position of Llukai son of Lancaster and his son Tharak they were nearby they all knew N'Jal was present at that point. Llukai made a potentially fatal mistake by turning to look at Nosdyn, he saw it immediately and ran to the best of his capacity. The weapon the other cultist was going to use against Llukai struck Nosdyn, by that point he no longer even felt it. He simply had a smile on his face as he looked at Lancaster's boy. The cultist, knowing N'Jal's forces had been routed, removed his augmented weapon from Nosdyn and began to walk away from the battle. "You let your guard down, boy. On the field never let your guard down." Nosdyn was crying by that point, and fell down to one knee in front of them all. Twice, the master had saved him from certain death. He knew there was not going to be a third time.

Llukai son of Lancaster suddenly realized what had just happened. "No!" He yelled and knelt before his teacher, he also began to cry as the old demon fell. "You...you didn't have to do this Nosdyn. Why would you have done this?" He just wanted to know why one last time, the old demon from the Tular Plains risked his neck for him. A lowly, stupid boy from Ettermire.

"To honour you and your father boy. I swore to your father I would always protect you, no matter what." Nosdyn said calmly. He was not afraid, he knew the entire time it was his people's destiny to fall in battle. "Do not feel despair Llukai, I am just an old demon at this point. Haunted by too many battles, too many bad memories. I was never fit for your world. I knew this when I first arrived here on Ettermire but I tried to make a really bad situation work."

"Don't die, Nosdyn." Llukai said he was freely crying by that point, they all were, all except one. N'Jal herself who watched the situation unfolding.

She walked slowly towards the group. "Step away from him, son of Lancaster." She said calmly.

Nosdyn heard the voice in his mind by that point. He looked up at her. Let them go my master. If you must smite someone please just smite me. But let them go...

N'Jal looked at her champion for a long moment, they had locked eyes. "You betrayed me." She said to him plainly, so they could all hear.

He nodded. "Yes. I know, I swore to his father I would always watch his son...I meant that."

"You disobeyed a direct order." She was angry at that point.

Nosdyn could feel it, that she was angry...he knew what she was capable of. He looked up towards her. "I will not try to resist you, so do what you must. I accept my punishment."

Then the, unexpected happened. A host of female undead, all of N'Jal's were suddenly completely surrounding the whole group. Xelldra herself, Nosdyn's priestess walked up to N'Jal. "He did nothing wrong. What was he supposed to do?" She asked.

N'Jal looked all around, they had all sided with Nosdyn. She was confused, she did not know how to react in that situation...it was new. "This is all of your choice then, to side with him over me?" N'Jal asked.

Xelldra looked at the master. "To which I ask you again, what was he supposed to do? You cut him off all tactical planning, and removed him from Ettermire's assault party which was a grave tactical error in itself. He knew Ettermire better than any of us at this point. You made the misstep here, N'Jal, it was not Nosdyn. He's done nothing wrong."

N'Jal considered what she was hearing. She was never one to negotiate her personal dealings, but this was different she'd never seen such a thing. They sided with the lowly exile demon over her. "We will discuss this at home." She said bitterly...
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 12-07-2019 at 10:40 AM.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Later that night...

Nosdyn sat in silence thinking about everything, he'd survived the augmented attack because of the aegis his son had made. At the very least, no enemy would be able to harm him and his allies as they had in the past. Nosdyn sighed, the children of N'Jal and the master herself were discussing what would become of Nosdyn. He stood up, he hated not knowing, he hated waiting for things by that time in his life. So he walked to the side chamber where Lily and his son, Tharak were busy in their lab.

"It worked." He told his son. "I was able to live because of the relicry of you two made."

Tharak looked at his father. "I know it worked for me as well...they can no longer harm us."

Lilly looked at Nosdyn. "The master is scared." Lilly said calmly. "I thought you should know that what happened today has never happened before. She is just scared."

Nosdyn nodded. "I don't have any ill will towards N'Jal. She once told me that the contract me and her made that first night, would be honoured always. I don't know where my mistake occurred, or whatever this was, but I have no ill will towards the master. And thank you and and your sisters, Lilly. You all did a very brave thing for me."

"It was my honour Nosdyn. You taught us honour, among many other things." Lilly said to him.

Nosdyn considered what he was hearing. "I am glad that my father's lessons meant something here."

Tharak spoke at that point. "Father have you spoken to Llukai yet?" Tharak asked.

"Not yet, but I will tonight. There are matters to discuss." Nosdyn looked around the alchemy lab. "You two have brilliant minds and are both hard workers, I am glad to have you both by my side." Nosdyn took his leave at that point, there was a matter that needed to be addressed.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 12-07-2019 at 02:17 PM.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    He found Llukai and his companion, Aelldra in the side chamber they'd claimed for themselves. They'd been discussing personal matters after the earlier day's battle. He looked at Llukai and his companion. "How have you been feeling?" Nosdyn asked.

Llukai nodded to his friend and mentor. "Better after I have processed what happened. Just took a bit of time is all."

"I swore to your father I would always have your back, some promises can never be broken or unmade." Nosdyn allowed himself a soft smile. He looked at Aelldra at that point. "I want to thank you. I thanked Lilly earlier too. The one that is my son's mate. You all did a very brave thing for me." Nosdyn said.

Aelldra nodded. "You've taught us more than you will ever know, Nosdyn son of Tharak." She said. "But yes, it was an honour to hep you in exchange for all you've done for us."

Nosdyn looked down for moment, at the ground then he looked at his two friends. "Whatever the master decides to do going forward, I will be okay with. So we'll see when the time comes."

Llukai looked at Nosdyn with a serious expression on his face. "The Aegis worked for you and your son did it not?" He asked.

Nosdyn nodded. "Whatever they augment their weapons with...yes it worked. I was able to survive that time."

Llukai nodded. "You saw him that time...did you not? My father in that dreaming state you see so often."

Nosdyn thought about what he was hearing for a moment. "I've seen him more than once but yes. Because of what my people are, the spirits of the fallen often contact us."

Llukai nodded. "Someday, I want you to teach me how to commune with him as you do so freely." Llukai asked.

"It will be my pleasure." Nosdyn said in response.

A moment later, a female undead approached them. "Nosdyn, the master will see you now. The time has come."

Nosdyn nodded. "Take me to her." He said calmly.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 03-21-2020 at 02:46 PM.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn was guided to the meditation chamber he'd oft communed with N'Jal there on a much more personal level than most ever would. Nosdyn saw Xelldra and several other female undead, some he knew directly, others he did not. They'd been discussing Nosdyn's fate since the order to withdraw was given by N'Jal herself. Nosdyn narrowed his eyes a he looked at the gathered. "I am here."

N'Jal looked at her champion for a long moment. "We have been talking this entire time, since we returned home from the battle. As you must know...this situation I have never seen before, it is new. My children have chosen to all side with you in that particular situation." She paused for a moment. "I am not one to admit when I make a mistake lightly, so I hope you understand the true gravity of this situation. I made a mistake." She walked over towards Nosdyn and suddenly bowed down before him, the entire host of her undead did the same.

Nosdyn was taken completely aback, he'd been expecting harsh punishment, but never anything like that. He put his hand under chin gently. "My master, you bow to no one. On the field, mistakes occur, bad decisions are made by any element of the pieces of a machine. You, me, none of us did anything wrong here my master. We did the best we all could." He helped her rise and stand at that point. "You don't ever have to bow to me ever." Nosdyn was freely crying at that point. He saw too, that N'Jal was also crying.

She looked at him. "I meant what I told you that day...you have more honour than any man I have ever known."

Nosdyn nodded. "My master I am your servant, you gave me a purpose where Ettermire herself abandoned me completely. I will walk by your side to the end of days. I meant that, I always have." They were bold words, but honest words. In his simple and honest way of stating things.

N'Jal knew at that point, he was speaking the truth, she kissed her champion deeply, but withdrew for a moment. "Your woman made a strong case for you, you should be very proud of her." She motioned for Xelldra to join Nosdyn, she did so. "Treat your husband well tonight." N'Jal ordered softly. N'Jal had other matters to prepare for.

Xelldra looked at Nosdyn, he'd still been crying the entire time. She held his hand in her hand. "Why do you cry my lord?" She asked of him.

"I am so very proud of you all." Nosdyn said calmly, he meant that. "You know...that locket does look good on you." He kissed her deeply at that point, they had matter to take care of that night.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 12-09-2019 at 09:11 AM.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn made love to Xelldra that night, for many hours. Thoughts passed through his mind as that happened, he remembered Illsandra and Xyllea in those moments, when they had loved him as deeply as Xelldra did by that point. The memories were fond of the two of them at that point, he carried no malice in his heart towards Xyllea anymore. She was at peace. N'Jal heself had seen to that. He kissed his woman softly, very gently feeling the warmth he had given to her own body. It had taken time, but he'd elevated their physical structure. The one's he'd made love to since that first night on N'Jal's orders. He kissed her deeply and lovingly, giving himself freely to her.

Nosdyn held her close to him after that round of love making. He felt peace in his heart. He kissed the top of her head gently, she was awake at that point looking up at him. "You chose me so long ago." Nosdyn said to her quietly.

She nodded. "Yes. I am glad that I have also walked by your side this entire time." Xelldra paused a moment. "Are you still afraid?" She asked.

Nosdyn shook his head. "No. It was my old age, I was afraid of becoming useless and losing my purpose in N'Jal's fold." Nosdyn pulled her very close to him. "I am glad you have chosen me." The old demon said.

She nodded. "The dreaming state you've told me about...I think I know what it is." She told him quietly.

Nosdyn looked at her. "What have you discovered?" He asked.

"Was a suspicion at first, but for some reason you are connected to the land of Phantaria. Entities come in and of your mind because of this. May be worth looking into a way to shield yourself from this." Xelldra said calmly.

Nosdyn thought about what he was hearing. "I kind of like the dreaming state, besides...sometimes enemies contact me there too. I can learn from that place, it's not so bad." He kissed her deeply. "But the other aspect is worth investigating, the connection to Phantaria, land of doors." Nosdyn said calmly to her.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 12-09-2019 at 09:44 PM.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    A time passed...

Tharak son of Nosdyn looked his companion that day, Lilly, for a long moment. "My father is very brave." He said. "That's how I wish to become too."

She nodded. "You have a lot of him in you." She said calmly. "He admires you, you know." Lilly added.

"I've thought of that. He was trained different then how me and Llukai are being trained...a different sort of martial tactics. I was never good at that style of combat like he is..." Tharak paused a moment.

"You have other strengths. That's why he admires you and I also admire you." Lilly told him. "I fought by your side that day, I watched how skilled you've become."

"Different arts, different ways and methods of achieving the same goal. But yes, Lilly...thank you." Tharak said. "My father has a lot of ghosts from his past, haunting him. Maybe he will never be completely whole again. But that might be a strength and not a weakness."

"Yes. There are many ways to approach a problem, as I've taught you." She placed her hand on his hand, as she'd done so often since their very first meeting. "You willing to learn, and I'm also willing to learn. We have all that we need with each other."

Tharak nodded. "Let's call it a night." He said calmly to her, willing to take breaks more often as she'd initially suggested to him.

She nodded with a soft smile. "Yes, we've both been working very hard and there are other matters to attend to."
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 12-11-2019 at 06:53 AM.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    One night...

He found himself standing in a void once more...the dreaming state.

Several other times in his life he'd ended up there.

He was not sure how or why but he'd simply ended up there...other world entities and sometimes Althanas born foes contacted him.

His cloak swished with the wind as he looked about the void like field, there was a disturbing feeling.

"Why have you called once more?" Nosdyn asked of the void. Sometimes physical entities entered through that place, other times he was contacted by enemies and sometimes allies. This was different though...the void itself directly contacted Nosdyn.

"We wanted to show you something champion of N'Jal." The Void told Nosdyn carefully.

Nosdyn nodded and looked at the void around. "Nothing is ever free, state the price of your information." Nosdyn said, he did not hesitate by that point he knew how contracts worked.

"You have already paid it." The void told Nosdyn.

Nosdyn shook his head. "You speak false, I did not agree to anything..."

"What we have to show you...you already know. Champion of N'Jal. Your title it is the price you have paid for this information."

Nosdyn frowned. "I don't understand?"

"Your Master has already started to move against you. There were works in place from another time from when you first started." The void said calmly. "You know what we speak to you is the truth."

"She has already moved once against me, the children, my companions rose up against her as a result of that time." Nosdyn shared.

"Thank you for being honest with us. You already know what you are up against, the game the Thayne play." The void told him. "You are being moved against for you to survive this you might have to take your loved ones and run..."

"I don't have anywhere to run to." Nosdyn said.

"That is the part you will have to figure out on your own." The void answered truthfully.

When Nosdyn came to he looked at his woman. "There may be a problem." He told her calmly. "Do you trust me, Xelldra?" He asked of her. Given all he had gone through with two different Ettermire women, he had to be certain he had her trust fully and completely. That she was an ally through and through even above N'Jal's word.

She nodded as she awoke casually. "Always, you can depend on me always." She said truthfully.

"We must gather my son and Llukai, I fear it may already be too late." Nosdyn said to her.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 03-26-2020 at 10:42 PM.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    His heart sank...he knew what he was seeing, what he had interrupted. He saw Tharak, Lilly and Llukai and his companion being attacked by N'Jal and her most loyal subjects.

"Stop!" Nosdyn yelled.

N'Jal seemed sincerely shocked by hearing his voice.

"You...how did you know this was about to happen?" N'Jal asked, incredulous.

"That does not matter. I know why this is being done, you are afraid of me. Let them go...you can deal with me yourself." Nosdyn said, he walked over towards N'Jal, unafraid.

"You know what you are asking, do you not?" N'Jal responded.

Nosdyn nodded. "I know betrayal. This is not the first, nor the last time it will happen to me. Let my friends go then you can have your way with me." Nosdyn told her.

Tharak son of Nosdyn looked a this father, there was a fear in his eyes. "N'Jal, my father speaks the truth."

N'Jal considered what she was hearing. "Your life in exchange for your friends and your son then?" She asked.

"That is the bargain, if you let them go I will offer you no resistance. You can smite me where I stand." Nosdyn took one last look at his son. Their tribe was a tribe that fights. "Take care of Llukai, my son." He said to Tharak.

Tharak nodded as he took Llukai and the other's hands in his own hands. He walked to Xelldra. "There isn't much time..."

"My place is by your father's side." She said with a finality.

Nosdyn nodded, and placed his two weapons on the ground before N'Jal. "You let them leave, I am yours to break."

Nosdyn was used to pain...suffering...

What N'Jal did to him drowned out his own screams days prior.

Father...maybe this is fitting for us...a fitting end... He thought to himself he'd passed out days prior.

N'Jal was in his mind torturing him with her power. You are wrong on one point, Nosdyn. She told him. This is not the end for you...but rather...a new beginning.

What do you want from me? Nosdyn asked of her. You have already won.

You have a genetic marker I am interested in...I had to be certain you held this within your blood. N'Jal said.

You are afraid of me... Nosdyn said. Why did you lie to me? Why did you name me your champion...

You are a confused child, Nosdyn. I did not lie to you...I gave you what you wanted so long our go. Do you remember our original commitment?

The first contract... Nosdyn sighed.

What did you ask for? She asked of him.

A purpose... He responded.

I gave you that purpose each time you made love to the broken carcasses of the fallen. Every one of my creations I made for you to strengthen with your blood and seed...to make them warmer. Did you think this was all a mere coincidence? She asked.

Nosdyn shook his head. I suspected...

You manufactured an entire generation of my followers with your own seed. While she tortured him, she slapped him hard. These are your own offspring you bastard.

I did only as you commanded me to. Nosdyn said. That you are afraid of me now...of what me and you have created together...that is not my fault.

Your genetics, your seed did this Nosdyn. They have twice rebelled against me because of you. This won't happen again you are going to die, son of Tharak. She said...

Do it. Finish me then... Nosdyn said suddenly. Not like this...I wanted a warrior's death on some distant battle field. I deserved more...I deserved a better more fitting end than this. He could not bring himself to face N'Jal once more. The cycle of betrayal had been completed. Thrice at that point, three different Ettermire women betrayed him. He started to cry at that point not for himself...but for his seed his children. We spawned a whole race together they will not have a father once you do this.

That...did something to N'Jal. She could have smote Nosdyn right where he laid on the ground, but she hesitated for a reason...it was new. Suddenly, A third presence entered Nosdyn's mind. N'Jal looked at Xelldra as she entered Nosdyn's mind...

That was the last thing Nosdyn remembered...

He came to some time later. Days had passed after the horrible torture session was completed. Xelldra was standing next to him, as was Llukai, Tharak and their women.

Xelldra had her hand on his face. She was crying, they all were. "I am so sorry to have put you through this."

Nosdyn sighed, he was in pain from the unspeakable things N'Jal did to him. "It was not your fault..." He said very weakly. "I kept thinking the whole time I just wanted a warrior's death. My people deserve a warrior's death. Being smote by N'Jal is no way to die. How am I still alive?"

"I saved you." She said plainly. "You gave me and the sisterhood a reason to exist beyond N'Jal." Nosdyn realized the entire host of N'Jal and his own creations was in the huge room with him. "You gave us courage to resist N'Jal's will."

"And N'Jal...?" Nosdyn had to ask, he had to know. "What of N'Jal?"

"Banished. For now...there will be other temples, other followers. But we are all free now of her curse."

Nosdyn nodded he was still in a great deal of pain. "My Father would have been proud of you all." He smiled weakly.

Llukai walked over to the bed that Nosdyn laid in. "I have some contacts here in Ettermire, we are safe. I pulled in some favours and explained our situation to them. I finally was able to save you for a change, instructor."

"Thank you all...I cannot express how glad I am for you all she did horrible things to me..." He looked at Xelldra. "She was scared of me...of us...of what we could become on our own."

"It was not her intent to kill you." Xelldra explained. "But rest I will explain it all for when you recover your strength."
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 03-26-2020 at 10:50 PM.