EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile

Versus Episode 1.

(Part of my proposed training citadel series let's see how we do here. Closed to Lona Dim)
    ( OOC Recruit thread )

There was burning temple around him.

His eyes narrowed as he observed the carnage and destruction. Someone...beat me to this... Nosdyn realized it could all have been a trap, a set up. Protocol...until this situation is neutralized I cannot proceed back to the temple of N'Jal. Back home. In the meantime, I better find out what was the reason for the summons here. Nosdyn looked up at the burnt temple. Perhaps this is a warning...?

His tactical mind was considering things, possibilities of why someone would attack an old temple like that out in the middle of nowhere.

Nosdyn noticed a statue of one of the lesser Thayne on the ground, well the head of it. Someone went really out of their way to desecrate this place. Must of been some battle... Nosdyn knelt down before the statue's crumbling form and touched the face, clean white marble. He narrowed his eyes for a long moment. There was something familiar about the methods employed in the siege.

I have seen this before...elsewhere...something is adding up. He looked up at the sky, it was afternoon. The sun still blazed overhead, he looked back down towards the face of the statue, staring back at him with an almost accusing expression. He held the haft of his iron mace, one of them carefully in his large hand. There is a reason N'Jal sent me out here to the middle of nowhere to investigate this temple...so I am going to complete the mission at hand. He thought to himself.

He started to walk forward towards the temple, his heavy boot falls crunching the grass and foliage underneath.

Nosdyn had never been a stealthy type.

He was built to endure pain...a great deal of it.

His muscles tensed at that point, he felt nervous...he was not sure why. There is a reason this is all happening this way and I don't like the not knowing of this. He walked into the temple, it's burning crumbling walls already were destined to be forgotten. "Thayne Codex symbols...not my master's." Nosdyn said, thinking out loud. The only Thayne he knew exclusively was N'Jal's will. The rest of the Thayne Codex may as well have been chicken scratch to him, or a child's coloring book. As he investigated the temple, the feeling of unease settled in his gut. Something is very wrong here...

(^Enter here with Nosdyn entering the temple if you are inclined you have a free back attack there)
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 03-21-2020 at 07:42 PM.