(Part of my Versus project closed to Gum)

Nosdyn awoke.

He was not sure where he was, or how he got there.

No memories of what I was doing before... He was drawing blanks.

His eyes narrowed and he could make out that he was in a cavern someplace. It was not terribly different form the cave network that N'Jal and her followes called home there, but it had subtle difference. Things were very bad lighting, but Nosdyn focused a little bit and was able to spot glowing fungi on the walls, that was a good start.

Those fungi would assist with his getting orientation of the new cavern network. He could not feel N'Jal's presence or any other of his allies....he only knew he was mostly alone. His eyes adjusted after a few moments of the low light in the chamber. He had room to walk around, and he heard the sound of water nearby. There was a running stream of some sort nearby. That will provide supplies and such... Nosdyn stretched for a moment or two, his powerful muscles tightening with each movement he made.

He strangely felt a sort of peace in that cavern.

Reminds me of home... He thought of temple of N'Jal often, where home was for him and his companions those days. You seen one cave you seen em all. The champion of N'Jal carefully prepared a plan for himself.

I need to prepare a base camp and work things from there. Nosdyn got to work...