EXP required for next Level: 553

GP

Name
    Archanex
    Race
    Overmage

View Profile

Taking a leave...

I have been thinking about some stuff that has been happening to me and around me of late. I have been trying to get back in character from my recent break but I have been finding myself forcing it recently...I do not like this feeling. It is with great sorrow I must inform you all I am parting ways with the site. Those of you guys who have me on Discord can talk to me on there. I don't have a problem with anyone/etc this is all me. I've reached a impasse with the site and no longer feel any joy when I write on here. I don't want to feel like I am forced to be loyal here. (Purely a mindset type of thing with me) I want to go back to where I was having fun and being passionate about writing but that is no longer the case here. I was giving this a lot of time and thought and trying really hard to reconcile my personal feelings here but cannot now. Too much had happened to me at this point. For you guys who wanna hang out on Discord/etc yall know the drill yall hit me up. I gotta part ways now, move on to other projects and take care of personal things. I am affected by the coronavirus by the way but not in the same way as other members of our community have been. I self isolated and been kinda down and depressed lately. For you guys who want to talk with me about whatever, add me on Discord. Well talk on there. Althy, we all been through a lot together over the years but this is where we must now part ways. I don't like feeling like I am forcing myself to write here...I want to feel like I am having fun/etc. This is no longer the case. Either way guys, I tried, but I wish all of you guys a lot of luck going forward. I can be reached on Discord and FB easily by any of you who wish to talk with me. (Except Dave and Manda you guys are blocked screw you both) aside form those two exception any of you cats may hit me up and well talk and hang out. For you guys ALSO affected by coronavirus...we all are going through this mess together. Hang in there yall well be okay in the end and much stronger for this. Stay safe everyone during this whole ordeal.

Adventurer

EXP: 1,447, Level: 1
    Level completed: 73%, EXP required for next Level: 553
    Level completed: 73%,

GP

Name
    Archanex
    Race
    Overmage

View Profile
    I'm sticking around on an OOC capacity but because of the mentioned feelings and personal situation I'm having I'm taking a break from posting in character.

I want to stress again this has nothing to do with anyone on the site this is all me.

I recently rejoined the Discord too to hang out with some of you guys on there. So yeah maybe I get my motivation back maybe I don't but the point is I am around for the long haul just not able to post IC for a good while Yall all stay safe during the virus by the way I mean this make sure if yall go out yall taking the proper precautions/etc.

He's alright, our Gum

EXP: 24,290, Level: 6
    Level completed: 62%, EXP required for next Level: 2,710
    Level completed: 62%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,710

GP

Name
    Gum do Mugu
    Race
    Dheathain Human

View Profile
    <3

i respect that search for passion and contentment my dude.

also echo the wise words about our current predicament and how this is a issue for all of us, humanity, the whole worldwide community. it's time for altruism and compassion.

so in the spirit of compassion i wish you well and hope you can overcome the depression—i know how it is dude, not easy right now—and i hope you can find passion, joy, contentment, etc

we'll be happy to have you back whenever
    terrrrrible.jpg

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Archanex
    Race
    Overmage

View Profile
    Gum thanks bro.

My threads I have atm are all on hold type thing for the time being...

I'm trying to figure out some stuff with me mainly and like I been saying I been down a lot because I been also stranded at home and trying to just take care of my mom mainly here.

Thanks for the words of encouragement bro well continue our own thread (And the other fite thread I have with Ashlas character) when I get my motivation back in general.

Delights helped me stick around longer...I had a really good time writing with them.

I encourage you all to work with them (I assume Delight's handler is a woman but I have no idea what gender they relate to otherwise hahah) they are a hell of a writer and will go far on the site. Just need a polishing of the basic mechanics of things on here is all.

I know like a few people in my family that have directly contracted coronavirus.

I am not in any personal contact with people at all but its just people I know who have had it/etc.

The virus is a real problem guys...it will affect all of us at one point or another.

Two of my friends have both had this virus. My friend and her daughter have had it...both have recovered.

What I am getting at is people are recovering so don't loose hope here.

Even after yall recover probably a good idea to remain indoors as much as possible...to prevent it from spreading any further.

But yeah guys listen...were all in this together.

I have been dealing with a lot of personal stress and things with my family/etc.

Many of you guys know I do not like to be public about my personal problems too much but this time I want to.

If what I am saying can help someone else get through THEIR own stuff they are dealing with then I did something good here.

But yeah guys stay safe, stay strong. And Gum when I get my motivation back I will finish up the threads with you and Ashla.

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Archanex
    Race
    Overmage

View Profile
    I decided after a while of careful thought and consideration I can finish some threads I am currently in.

I felt pretty bad about leaving Ashla and Gum hanging for a bit but I have time so I figure I can post a little bit, even if not on a super fast basis I just wanna be certain I complete those specific two threads before I start anything else.

Thanks for baring with me guys I am going through some stuff atm and things have been a little bit of a struggle emotionally for me of late.

So thanks for being patient yall, as I said in the fite thread with you Gum hit me up on Nosdyn in private message or whatever asap. It dawned on me Gum would have knowledge of N'Jal and we can do some absolutely intense N'Jal related shit together.

He's alright, our Gum

EXP: 24,290, Level: 6
    Level completed: 62%, EXP required for next Level: 2,710
    Level completed: 62%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,710

GP

Name
    Gum do Mugu
    Race
    Dheathain Human

View Profile
    hey man that's dope! but don't feel bad about taking whatever time you need either it's totally cool either way. i'm kinda slow posting back myself, i'm not the most reliable cat in town but i do my best lol ;D sometimes i gotta wait for a vibe to write something. so i'm the last person to be expecting anything from other people you know.
    terrrrrible.jpg