Open to ALL

Okay guys we can use this thread to discuss things/etc. The thread in question is open to EVERYONE. Regardless of who you are, regardless of level. I wanna help you new folks out with learning how the site works/etc.

You older folks are welcome to join as well open to everyone.

The thread will primarily be a social based thread, I have a point to it but will get revealed much later on.

We can all make our mark and help flesh out Stonevale lore much more. I'm taking it upon myself to do this.

My character's last profile and update is linked.

Gonna start up a few open project with my three characters going forward. I been in a bit of a funk until of late but now I think I have grown out of it plus I am here to write. Was always my main point of being on this site anyway I am just here because I enjoy writing. I personally have no time to hate anyone/etc and if you hate ME so be it.

Anyway all that being said, the thread largely will take place right outside Stonevale and is meant to be just a gathering thread type of thing where we can all meet in character and start working together/etc. You guys have any suggestions and what not for me, yall toss em up on here and let me know.