Hi everyone!

As it's been a while since we posted a news update, I thought I'd chime in with current goings on.

Obviously, the first thing to note is that the ongoing Coronavirus situation is affecting people in different ways, and this is no different on here. I want to start by saying to everyone that we have an amazing community here and our thoughts are with everyone affected. We all hope that everyone is staying safe.

Some members, and members of staff, are working unusual patterns and often unusual hours, whilst others are isolated completely. With this strange set of circumstances in mind, we have decided to introduce some temporary measures to allow members a quick turnaround on character approvals and judgment / reward requests.

-We're going to be taking a relaxed attitude to character approval, in order to get you guys approved and into the game more smoothly, with a 'common sense' approach to abilities. These tend to be the area we most look at and also represents the most time consuming part of character approval on the part of the staff, so we hope our new approach helps you to get cracking!

- For the time being, all judgment types other than basic reward requests and workshops are suspended. This will NOT apply to Citadel battles, which I will personally judge to ensure they are done, but all competitive RP will be judged in a more condensed format than usual. This is designed to maximise helpful feedback but reduce waiting times.

- We are also looking at an incentive for the coming month, to give you guys a bonus. This may come in the form of an earned gold bonus, a "region specific" bonus or even a Bazaar sale. We'll update you in due course.

The other thing to mention is that we now have a live vignette up for April, and would encourage everyone to have a go at it! New members - this is a good opportunity for you to plant your feet under the table!

Thank you all for your activity, and do get in touch with the team if you have any questions!

~Shin~