Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Hello, thanks for all the comments and suggestions here, Nosdyn. We've tried to remake the starting area at least - that was brought in a wee while back.

We could definitely try doing don't more things for lower levels. Could be interesting to have a look at, but we have done some newer things there. I think there are plans to look back into competitive RPG that are being discussed.

The Pagoda was before my time, but I think Dirks has a good point in the activity being a but uneven recently. We do perhaps need to work on lore building.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Ailsa-Thanks for taking a look at my suggestions. That is muchly appreciated.

Lore wise I think a lot of the ideas I was throwing your guys way could really work.

Maybe a Pagoda overhaul could work further down the road I agree with you on that.

What I was mainly getting at too was this...there should be a lot more incentive for people to work TOGETHER.

Combine storylines, commit to lore related things that sort of stuff.

I recall that Althy as a community is really hard for some players to break into, I like to think of myself as someone who embraces newcomers.

I think if we can add many of the elements we'd all like to see it would ADD more competitive aspects to the forum and more activity.

I know me...I felt discouraged for. a while there because I felt like I was the only (Save for maybe two other people) who was literally completing threads for a while there.

I know me, I can crunch out solo after solo but that got stale for me.

What I am getting at is more people to write with would be really phenomenal.

Ailsa you reminded on my youtube and on my own FB wall I can help you guys advertise the site more. I am willing to do everything I can to get the site more needed exposure. I have talked to Carlos (Admini of Valucre) before about potential affiliations but given how badly Benny turned out before I dont think that community is a good fit for us.

Either way once I have some of the youtube stuff sorted out for you guys I am going to help more on that front too. Thank s for reading my suggestions Ailsa that means a lot to me.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Race

View Profile
    Hey Nosdyn,

Thank you for staying connected to other sites. We now have a little Affiliates Sanctum so that they can directly post a small advertisement of their site, and have their link featured on our homepage.

Thank you for your suggestions. They certainly have some merit, some of them, and though I don't think we'll use all, myself and the other admins will discuss this.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Race

View Profile
    For those asking after Skara Brae as a starting area - we have Stonevale, a town on the island chain. It has recently been redesigned with some new features. If you have any questions though, or suggestions about it, please let us know. But take a look!
    *admin at your service*

Characters:

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Ailsa-you guys been doing really good work.

I'm totally willing on my alts to start up some stuff in lowbie zones. I got a thing in the started spot with my Archanex character.

Find me a partner and we can get that one under way!

But yeah Ailsa, Ill go over the new changes tonight and offer you guys some feedback and suggestions. I think...this is all a good step in the right direction.

I pointed out in recent times more than once the community has to at least BE more active, and accessible.

I know I'm on Discord all the time and I can be reached.

I have my privacy settings fixed so anyone may contact me.

But yeah guys I will go over the changes and offer feedback ASAP. I'm trying to take a larger interest in all this stuff.