EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile

Looking for a partner...

Hey all. After some careful thought and consideration, I decided to bring Nosdyn not only out of retirement...but I want him to be far more active with people.

Maybe I'll never be on the same power scale as everybody else, but that's fine.

What I am asking for is one dedicated partner for help with one of my quests.

Please message me first if you are interested in helping me.

ALL I am asking is someone to help with me stay through to the end.

Level don't matter here.

What DOES matter is if you are the candidate I pick, you agree to stick it through to the end.

The recent projects I have been doing are all part of a small experiment.

I want to help bolster more site activity in the only way I know how to...by just writing.

I am going to link the thread in question here:

~Chapter 10~

As I told Ailsa I need a bit of help. Crunching out solo after solo has become stale for me. Help a dood out.

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Might be interested in this. Details please.

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    So Nosdyn's in an over arching storyline that was my attempt at fleshing Ettermire more as a like setting as an actual place.

So you know IC in last portion N'Jal was temporarily banished. (BANISHED NOT Killed I respect people's lore yo)

Nosdyn was also freed from being bound to her and ends up in a place where it all began for him and his companions.

A park in the Ettermire slums.

So what's going to start going down is Nosdyn once again, starts trying to teach these kids how to fight from demon code of combat/etc.

Since most other civilized nations would be openly hostile to Nosdyn on sight.

Nosdyn is trying to create a world him and his people can co exist with the races of men.

He views himself and his companions not as a bunch of N'Jal's followers...BUT freed rebels and exiles without a patron.

This part of the story will start off with Nos training the slum kids and we go from there I'm trying to be very very much free style with all this.

But yeah I'm trying to sum up my half a year's work on this site in like a few paragraphs basicallly.

In sum up: Nos is a exiled follower of N'Jal.

He has markings of such you can be hostile to Nos or not, that is up to how your character would naturally react.

Think of Nos as the Professor X of Demon kind at this point. He wants to create a world where Demons and Men (Note: ALL civilized governments of the world/etc). So yeah there's an over arching story for the whole project but in the beginning we're gonna be giving these slum kids their purpose.