Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Exhausted even more than after her break downs, a soaking wet Felicity pulled the door behind her as she barely walked into the house. Having panic attacks from the past she ran from was one thing. Facing up to that past and staring it in the eyes was another. Felicity was completely wrecked yet... she felt just a little bit better, somehow. Something was different now.

She knew what was wrong. She faced it. She took the time to acknowledge the pain she ran so far from, and she admitted her guilt. Furthermore, she was able to admit the painful truth - she could never make up for it.

Taking a single step on the oak floor, Felicity shook as she attempted to make it to her room. However, the second step in and she completely fell onto the floor. She was numb from the bitter cold, and her anxiety was raising her blood pressure. As her body and heart quaked in pain, she laid on the dusty, unswept floor with tears in her eyes. The ash rain pounded with the force of ten million arrows striking their targets. The thunder boomed with the intensity of the most powerful sword strikes. Ash and rain, tears of destruction. Would the past repeat itself?

Gweneal...

Gweneal promised he would never leave her side. He promised he would come back after the Great Thaynes dealt with him. Felicity believed it. The short yet long amount of time spent together, helping her train, getting to know each other... a deep connection was there that she never felt with anyone else. Yes, he would be back. Felicity was confident in this. She simply... missed him...

Then, there was Shinsou.

Shinsou, unlike her first teacher, took Felicity in due to her talents, not her failures. From the very beginning, he supported her. When no one else believed she could do it, Shinsou had her back. She encouraged her, promoted her to general, and took her undr his personal wing as his apprentice. She felt honored, she felt appreciated, she even felt the faint sensations of love... She yearned for his approval before he left, and she felt like their last moments created the opposite effect. If he never came back, was their last encounter with her as a failure to his legacy?

Where was he? Gweneal promised that he was alive, simply passed into some Telgradian dimension he could not see. The future was clouded, but Gweneal was so sure he would return to the Brotherhood in one piece. Felicity's eyes narrowed. Wherever he as, she was unable to help him. Wherever he was, it was the same as last time. He was just out of reach, or miles away, and she could do nothing but watch as he was demolished to nothing. Tears made her vision of the empty hallway blurred as she cried his name again. "Shinsou!"

But he never came.

Felicity closed her eyes, cursing again.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    "Drench that depression lettuce in sadness dressing and top it with wailing croutons" ~ Bagelsworth, 2020."

Submitted for judging!
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Administrator

EXP: 87,404, Level: 12
    Level completed: 81%, EXP required for next Level: 2,596
    Level completed: 81%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,596

GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroke
    Race
    Human
    1,473 EXP and 156 GP and Added.