Newcomer

GP

Name
    Christopher Hoxton
    Race
    Human

View Profile

I am what I am, I do what I do. [Rated Aure - Closed]

Christopher Hoxton tended to practice the art of deep thought when he drank alone.

The first thing he thought about as he sat at the bar was the pleasantness of the Alerarian ale settling in his belly. It may have been a shithole country, or at least one that he so desperately wanted to leave, but the honey tint that slid down his throat gave him comfort that not everything here was terrible. It was strong enough to kick the back of his head with steel toed boots, and expensive enough that the man knew he wasn’t drinking piss from an outhouse. The only real disappointment was that the pewter tankard he had started out with was down to dregs, which meant he had to go back to the bar soon.

Resigning himself to the journey, the master thief dusted himself off, bit his lip and pushed off from his chair. As he meandered through the gathered locality, those keen ears picked up on the prattling voices of the tavern. Each man and woman all had their stories, ranging from the boring to the downright ridiculous. Whether it was here or Corone he travelled, Hoxton always found the locals were oblivious. On a job, that was perfect for him. Christopher’s success depended upon the bare-faced stupidity of people in general. But here, in a social setting where he could enjoy the rewards of his work more freely, Hoxton found that he was often the minority in the intellectual circle.

He also found that despite him being perched on the more questionable end of the moral compass, Hoxton always seemed to run into law abiding citizens whose own standards were pure dirt in comparison. For example, the career criminal fought an urge to knife one of the sloppier, overweight arseholes nearer the business end of the room as the man discussed with his pals how he had put his wife in her place for talking back to him. Hoxton may have been a thief by trade, but he was a professional; he stole from insured institutions and billionaires. That meant he had never taken a penny from the common folk that couldn’t be reimbursed. He’d never killed anyone who hadn’t tried to kill him first. These people, who he walked amongst? Wife beaters, rapists and murderers, in the name of absolutely nothing.

As he passed the cunt, Hoxton fought harder to bite his tongue and not indulge his anger. A few minutes passed before his drink was refilled, and the thief was once again sipping smoothly at his mead, at his table.

“Hey, I’m sure I’ve seen you before. Yeah, I know you.”

To a man like Hox, whose purpose in life was not to have his presence known, the words were like nails on a chalkboard. Worse, they came from the man who had been bragging about beating his wife. The big, fat cunt was sizing him up, apparently trying to recall where he had seen Chris’s face before. In this city, there was every possibility that this guy and Hoxton had crossed paths in a “professional sense”, so he had to act quickly.

“I get that a lot in my line of work.” Hoxton said, offering his hand. “Name’s Jack Winters, on behalf of Garnet Insurance. ”

The thief had clothes that worked with the lie; a suit that was cut to fit and cuffs so sharply folded you could cut an orc with them. He was clean shaven except for the first hints of stubble just now beginning to show on his face, and with his black hair pulled tightly back in a ponytail, he looked the part. This local, drunk twat looked at him like a shark smelling blood in the water, before relenting and taking “Jack’s” hand firmly.

“Renee Furlong. Head of security for Entwan Industries.”

Breathing deeply at the name, it was a strong possibility that Hoxton had indeed crossed this mouthbreather’s path. After all, it was a night-time raid on Renee’s employer’s vault a month before that had paid for his drinks, and his suit.

“A pleasure.” The smile and handshake from the fat fuck looked genuine enough. Chris relaxed only slightly as Renee decided to sit next to him.

“Insurance, you say you’re in?” The burly bloke rested a hairy hand on his chin. “What kind of insurance do you deal in?”

“Cargo, mostly. I get a lot of business on trade lanes between Corone and Alerar.” Christopher had his act down well. “But we do all sorts. This business never sleeps.”

“Well Jack, would you consider corporate protection policies? We had a break in recently. Cost us a lot of money, and we weren’t insured properly. Can you believe they said they wouldn’t pay out because we left internal doors unlocked? What a joke!”

The chat was simply too good to walk away from.

What a joke indeed. I picked the locks so easily you might as well not have bothered locking them at all. Happy to fleece you again though, sunshine, and double for the way you treat your woman. Line them up for me.

“I’m sure we can find something that works for you. Shall we talk over dinner tomorrow?” Hoxton’s smile was polished and genuine. Within a few minutes, contact details were exchanged and the large sack of shit had returned to his few nobody-types that also drank at the bar. The impulse to drive his prog-knife through Renee’s throat wasn’t nearly as strong now that Hoxton stood to double his Entwan Industries payday and punish them even more, so there was a new impulse now, which was to relax and get drunk. Fortunately for the heister, Christopher Hoxton was fairly cash-flush. For its efforts, the Entwan vault had left him a bit wealthier, and enjoying the spoils of his labour seemed to make the most sense.

It was then that door swung open. The placated Hoxton swallowed another rich mouthful of beer as his eyes swivelled to meet it.
    Last edited by Hox; 07-09-2020 at 11:35 AM.
    Push harder, strike better, get richer.

Newcomer

EXP: 1,345, Level: 1
    Level completed: 68%, EXP required for next Level: 655
    Level completed: 68%,
    EXP required for next Level: 655

GP

Name
    Karina Jo Tayler
    The water beat down on my body, the aching had dulled thanks to the hot water droplets that rolled down my nakedness. I had already washed myself, now I just stood under the running water allowing it to cleanse me. My peace lasted only a moment longer because on the other side of the door someone knocked gently.

“Mistress Kara?” A soft voice called out.

Sighing, I turned off the water and climbed out of the stall. “Come in Lydia,” I answered.

The door slowly opened, and in walked the girl I had bought from a slavers ring. I had attempted to set her free but she refused to leave, in return I made her my lady’s maid. She gave a shallow curtsy, in her arms she offered the towels she held. A kind smile on her young face.

“Thank you, Lydia you can retire for the night.”

The blonde haired girl looked confused, eyes dancing to the door and then back to me. “Do you not wish for me to help you get dressed?”

I shook my head, wrapping the towel around my body and headed to my room with her right behind me. Quickly I searched my large wardrobe before dressing in black denim pants that looked as if they could be almost painted on as a second skin, a white shirt that dipped low, a black half corset that stopped below my ample breast and laced in the front and to finished the look, a crimson jacket that hugged my feminine figure and black boots that were snug on my calves and stopped just below the knee.

I sat in front of my vanity as Lydia stood behind me, her reflection smiled triumphantly as I had agreed to let her help with my long, thick, curly mane. In a few minutes she had it up in an elegant looking messy bun with a few short curls out to frame my face. Standing back she clapped her hands with approval.

“You are a vision of perfection, Mistress.”

It wasn’t shortly after that I was on my way to the rickety shack that served the best spirits in Aleraria. The sound of my heels meeting the pavement mixed with the sound of the city’s night life. I weaved through the sea of bodies and allowed the smell of stale beer and sweaty men to lead the way to the tavern . Down the alleyway and around the corner and there she sat. The rusty nail.

I kicked open the door, causing it to smack the wall. Most of the patrons turned to look who had caused all the commotion. A coy smile graced my crimson lips, I walked straight to the bar, leaning against it.

The big burly man who owned the bar came over grinning, he and I had grown a mutual understanding for one another. “Good to see you little hellion!” He cackled at his own joke for a moment and in return I gave him a smirk. “Usually?”

“You know it Borris the Animal.”

The large man walked away still chuckling at his joke, making me laugh and roll my eyes. The fun banter was short lived when I felt a hand grope my ass, instantly I felt rage. A heavy presence leaned into my ear and whispered, “what’s so funny darling?” The smell of body odor, cigars and ale assaulted my nose.

I reached for the hand that had firmly planted itself on my butt and spun around the big behemoth, using his weight against him as I slammed him down against the bar. I jerked his hand that I still had a hold of up behind his back as he let out a shout from the pain. Leaning into his ear I whispered, “you shouldn’t touch a lady there unless given consent.”

“You bit-“

Before he could finish the foul word he was going to call me I grabbed his greasy hair, using it to heave his head upwards and then slamming his face down on the bar. I let him go as he dropped onto the floor like a sack of potatoes, blood leaking from his nose and lower lip.

“And if you are going to slap my ass you should have at least pulled my hair while you were at it you useless, cunt,” I said grinning down at the unconscious bloke.

“Damn it, already Kara?” Borris came back frowning with a large dark bottle in his hand.

It was my turn to laugh as I snatched the bottle from his sausage fingered grip and made my way to my usual table in the corner, stepping over Mr Handsy’s body

Newcomer

GP

Name
    Christopher Hoxton
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    What was a drink without a little entertainment, right?

That was the question that Hox asked himself as his eyes fell upon the commotion that a woman named Kara had made. She wasted no time at all in making her presence felt, flooring a rather gropey offender with surprising speed. The ease and venom of which she did this was reminiscent more of a professional wrestler than a lady, someone who had confidence in handling herself. The thief could barely pull his gaze away from her as she collected her drink, strode over the man's sorry carcass and plonked herself down away from the rough and tumble of the tavern without a care in the world.

There was no point denying it – Chris immediately had an animal attraction for this sudden force of nature. Strong and beautiful women with a ferocious attitude to match was his idea of heaven. So, dressed in a corset that begged for attention, she ticked all boxes. Her complexion was striking. Her curly hair framed a care-free expression, yet her bright eyes lashed around the room from beyond the rim of the bottle. It was almost like a dark soul had possessed the most meticulous female body in Alerar and taken her for a joyride.

His brain immediately begin to whir into motion. He started imagining her up against his bedroom wall, skin on skin, her volumtious breasts slamming back and forth with every thrust. Maybe she'd be a biter, sinking her teeth into his shouder as he slid into her with his throbbing cock. Or, was she a scratcher? Would she make the finishing touch a positively brutal one, sinking her nails in as she took his hot load? All of this made for fantastic fantasy, and Hox suddenly found his suit jacket to be an essential garment hiding a particularly obvious hardon, but to make this a reality he had to be smart. For a start, his insurance-broker cover was great for sucking in to a tale of falsehoods the gormless idiots he was mostly trying to avoid, but in his experience a woman like her wouldn't be impressed with his straight laced look. He'd have to lose the tie, loosen the collar and the cuffs and dumb everything down a notch.

Moments later, Hox walked through the crowd, hitting up a couple of bottles identical to the ones Kara was drinking on the way. Making a bee-line for the woman's table, Chris readied himself with all the munitions he was likely to need. She'd never let him past the edge of the table unless he operated smoothly.

“Sorry about the puffin.” Hoxton thumbed at the handsy bloke who was currently being lifted out of the pub. "Doesn't know when to quit. If you hadn't of laid him out, it wouldn't have been long before someone else did. Here-"

Hox placed a spare bottle on the table, just in front of the half empty one Kara was drinking. He clinked his own bottle against hers in appreciation.

"One for the road. Thanks for doing us all a favour."
    Last edited by Hox; 07-10-2020 at 10:45 AM.

Newcomer

GP

Name
    Karina Jo Tayler
    I snickered while Borris cleaned up my mess, the lousy sack of meat dragged out of the tavern moaning incoherently. I put the bottle to my plush lips with a satisfied look on my face. The sweet taste of blackberry danced on my tongue as the harsh burn of the strong brandy ran down my throat, settling in my belly and spreading warmth throughout my body. I hummed with approval at the satisfaction of my body relaxing.

My bright golden gaze slid around the room settling on the well dressed lad that stopped in front of my table. I drank in his appearance, broad shoulders that were even defined looking under the suit jacket, his waist narrow and lean as if what he did for a living wasn’t exactly portrayed in what he was dressed in.

My brow arched inquisitively at him as he knocked his own bottle against mine, speaking of the show I had put on with the fondler. I raised the bottle to my lips once more, taking a slow, greedy drink and swallowing it. My tongue traced my lips, collecting the remnants of the brandy.

“Business or pleasure?” I asked simply.

Slowly I gave him a once over again this time allowing him to notice my lustful stare on his body. Leaning forward, I knew my breast to be almost completely on display with the angle I was giving him. My eyes stopped at where his crotch was, lips puckering and unpuckering.

The suit gave one impression though the build of him gave another, active but not overly broad. I hummed with thought, leaning back in my chair, arms folded under my chest. Now was the time that I would either invite him to sit and drink with me or send him off back on his way.

Stretching out one of my long legs under the table and tipped the chair that was right next to him. “Join me? Unless you have other places to be or people to be doing?” I grinned, obvious about my sexual nature of things.

I counted the buttons on his shirt, knowing I could easily tear it from his chest and watch as they scattered across the floor. The belt that held up his dress trousers could be used in foreplay, I daydreamed. The thought of the heaviness of his body laying on top of me made some of my core muscle clench with excitement. I glanced down at his hands, strong looking they were. Good, Maybe they will wrapped around my esophagus later. I thought, shaking the vivid picture from my mind for the moment before glancing over at Borris at the bar.

The owner grinned wickedly knowing exactly what I was doing, sizing up the man in front of me to see if he would be a good partner. It was in my nature, being half vampire filled with elder blood made me crave things in life and to put it more bluntly blood and sex most of all. Borris the Animal didn’t live up to his name for me in the sack. It would take more than a big dick and a strong hold to fuck me into submission which is what I was on the prowl for for tonight. Turning my attention back to the businessmen in front of me I grinned.
    Last edited by realize.real.lies.; 07-10-2020 at 02:55 PM.

Newcomer

GP

Name
    Christopher Hoxton
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    All else being equal, Hox's growling labido would often supersede his dry throat. However, judging by the way he was being ogled by Kara, the sharply dressed thief realised that both could soon be attended to in short order.

Ettermire's latest entry onto the rich list was greeted with a question that was seductive not in its form, but in its tone. Business or pleasure? To him, there was no distinction. His job, his one earthly purpose was to take pleasure from his business. That was to fill his bank account with the ill gotten gains of corrupt institutions. Then, he would fill his business with pleasure. That's why when Hox was invited to sit with a tip of an opposing chair in his direction moments later, he accepted without a thought.

I'm business and pleasure, and that's all the time.

The room was half-filled with small tables, and the large bar where Chris frequently meandered through mead-swilling patrons, but there was enough distance between their perch and everywhere else for him to feel comfortable.

"Both. The name's Jack Winters." He lied convincingly, being careful to keep up appearances whilst sipping lucious ale from his bottle. As he did, his eye caught a flash of her breast. The gap between the skin and material of the corset was just wide enough that he could see a hardened, erect nipple, and suddenly he felt a swell in his loins. "I think I overheard the strategically shaved monkey over there call you Kara before?"

He smiled as he scanned her face and demeanour, as he was so used to doing with people. There was something about this one. She was sharp despite her pretty face and come to bed eyes; the woman clearly held no fear for men, even if she didn't realise she was opposite one considered the most dangerous in all of Ettermire. She was almost a vision of sexuality and strength, cast apart in this place like a piece of gold in chalk, an obviously glistening pearl in the dull sand. Better yet, she was alone.

“So, do you often find yourself the centre of trouble?” The thief smiled.“You might be a little too much for some of the guys in here. Full of pussywillows, this place. Sure, they all talk tough, but one look into their eyes tells me that all I see here are a bunch of schoolboys who can't handle a good woman, or even a good ale.”
    Last edited by Hox; 07-13-2020 at 11:54 AM.

Newcomer

GP

Name
    Karina Jo Tayler
    I studied him while he spoke, every so often taking a long swig of brandy from my now almost empty bottle. A smirk caressed my lips when he spoke of being here for both pleasure and business. With the last swig of my brandy, I held up my hand and snapped my fingers twice. I knew that Borris would know the meaning of me ready for another bottle.

“So Jack,” I tested the way his name rolled off my tongue. “You don’t look much like a Jack though who am I to decide that.” I grinned at him as I had noticed him glancing around before disclosing his identity to me.

The moment he spoke of Borris, the large brute had appeared, placing an amber colored bottle in front of her. Glancing up at him I gave a playful wink, the big beasty mumbled but the color his cheeks flushed showed me he was still embarrassed of our last entanglement. The exchange was only a few moments, about the same exact time that he spent enjoying his view of down my shirt, before my attention was back to the delectable creature in front of me. I reached for the bottle, uncorking it causing some of the honey mead to spill onto the back of my hand and some of my fingers. Switching the bottle to my other hand, one by one I stuck my now sticky, wet fingers in my mouth, sucking the sweet raiments of the mead away. “To most I am Kara, others it’s Karina and some even Miss Tayler.”

Dragging my thumb across my pouty lower lip before letting my skillful tongue clean up the last of the spilled alcohol off of it I met his gaze. His deep voice would make any woman weak in the knees but I was not just an ordinary woman. I pondered on his question and what he spoke about afterwards. Taking a long drink from my new bottle of alcohol, moaning with appreciation for the sweet taste that coated my pallet.

“I create the trouble, what is life without a little bit of excitement.” I paused grinning at his assumption to the crowd. “And what do you see when you look into my eyes, Mr. Winters? Am I all talk or more about responding with action?” Raising an eyebrow, truly interested if he truly was able to read a person so easily or if this was just simple bar talk to get to the real treasure that was in between my legs.

Tactfully I uncrossed my legs and let my foot slide across, under the table until I felt his foot close. I let my foot slide up his leg, giving the back of his calve long gentle strokes. We would see if he was as smooth of an operator as he portrayed himself to be. Something such as a simple leg rub could cause the most composed person to lose track of their thoughts. Time to put words to actions which is one thing I loved doing with men, placing them in the hot seat.
    Last edited by realize.real.lies.; 07-13-2020 at 02:34 PM.

Newcomer

GP

Name
    Christopher Hoxton
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Today had always been intended as a quiet drinking session for Hoxton. Now, the drinking would be completely secondary. As he felt Kara’s toes stroke the outside of his calf, he knew there was an opportunity to set the table and scratch a massive itch with this ravishing woman.

However, he’d do it his way, on his terms. As he’d always done.

Sure, he’d happily drop a few coins to get them both blindingly drunk. But first, he’d let “Jack Winters” out for a little ride. Part of the hunt was setting up small tells, and this was something that Hoxton was very good at. He fixed his seat just so slightly towards the table direction; a subtle bit of body language that told Kara he wanted to be within her “range”, but only reacted to the stroke on his leg and her question with a sly smile. He sensed she needed strength, and Chris wanted to keep his hand strong. Don’t talk too much, or too little. Make little moves, bleed her in slightly while slowly raising the stakes. In a few hours, when her mouth dripped with enough saliva, tighten up and reel her in. He’d know the signs; the stroking of a fingertip on the rim of the bottle, twisting a ring or pulling her tits more taut to keep his attention fixed on where she wanted it. It was sexual chess, and it was one of the things that kept Christopher Hoxton alive.

“Well, Kara, usually my game is avoiding trouble,” The thief rose in his chair a little and smiled brightly, fixing his pedestrian suit as he looked into her eyes. “But if I’m right about you, it looks like I’m in deep with the sharks now.”

As he spoke, Chris thumbed out a cigar from the inner lapel of his jacket and lit it with the stroke of a match. Normally he would ask permission to smoke in a lady’s presence, but tonight he knew he needed to be strong and in control. He puffed on the thin end, closing his eyes slightly as the cigar wrap on the lit end sucked back into burning ash and the thinnest blanket of blue tobacco smoke drifted away from Kara. If she was offended by the smoking, Chris would either drink or talk his way back into her good graces.

“So, what is it you do, Kara? Apart from cause trouble, that is.” Chris smiled with seemingly genuine curiosity, making sure to move his foot slightly enough so that his toe stroked the top of her thigh, near her knee, under the table. It was accidentally less subtle than he would have liked at this stage, but with another swig of his strong ale Hox started loosening up and gained confidence that Kara would be getting wet under those skin tight pants. His loins tingled as he held the thought of her glistening lips in his head, and contemplated how groomed she was. Was Kara shaven? Trimmed? Natural?

He was excited to find out.

“Of course, tell me to fuck off if you want.” Hox had come in over the top, but although he didn’t say it, the way she was dressed screamed one of the Lily girls. He took a mental note of this, as being someone in town with deep pockets and a seemingly infinite sex drive could very well keep him first in line with his favourite type of friends.

Newcomer

GP

Name
    Karina Jo Tayler
    I grinned, swallowing a snicker. If you only knew how close your analogy of being with sharks now was right, I thought to myself. My tongue instinctively rolled over where fangs slid out only when needed. Drinking blood was almost as good as sex itself, almost. Though being plowed by a strong cock and sinking my fangs into flesh is such a euphoric feeling that I could only imagine it being compared to being tongue fucked by the goddess of lust. “Hmm well I don’t assume you would have as much fun swimming with sharks as you would with me,” I said coyly.

The honey mead made my body relax even more into my seat as I watched him pull out a cigar. When I was a child I had taken etiquette classes knowing that most gentlemen would never smoke in the company of a woman, but this was not a society call and I not a lady in this environment but still his boldness made my nipples harden against my clothes. His question about such a mundane thing took me off guard though the smirk never left my lips. “Depends on the day of the week though I do most of my dealings in the evening. A lady of the Night if you will.” I knew how that sounded and maybe a part of me wanted to see if he would assume I was a prostitute and how he would react if he thought so.

I was after all thoroughly experienced when it came to laying with man but I was far from a common whore. I knew the difference between pleasing a man and fucking a man and I didn’t have a man pimping me out to earn a coin. I chose who I wanted to fuck, when I wanted to fuck and where it all went down. His foot grazing against my upper leg brought me out of my thoughts, my lower lip was caught between my teeth at his less subtle way of showing he was also getting aroused.

I had to play this cool, appearing too eager to be rode like a wild mare would make me seem weak and that I was not. Though the thought of a stiff, thick cock slipping through my wet folds made me want to cry out with pleasure. I hadn’t had a good rondavoo in quite some time and the vivid images in my head were not helping. Taking a long, greedy drink from my bottle before setting it back down in front of me, letting my golden, green gaze dance over him. “What about yourself Mr. Winters, what is it that you do for a living and before you say something generic like pushing a pencil behind your desk your physique would say otherwise.”

Glancing at Borris to catch his eye, “two shots on my tab!” I called out, looking back at Jack arching my brow, “you could always tell me to fuck off of course, if you want,” I laughed with amusement.
    Last edited by realize.real.lies.; 07-15-2020 at 08:19 AM.