Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile

The Copycat Has Claws

Ello,

I need a price check.

How much to enchant Copycat with...

If it makes contact with offensive magic, the weapon completely aborbs the attack and stores the energy inside itself. If given a wide, hard swing, the blade releases the energy as an offensive blast in the direction the weapon is swung. This blast is as powerful as the magic absorbed. Low tier magic could cause someone to lose their footing while powerful magic can cause complete devastation in the blast radius. It all depends on the strength of the magic.

The more absorbed magic is kept in the weapon, the more it slowly burns off. It loses a TPL level worth of strength per every minute stored. Eventually, the entire magic store may be released and unusable. Since it was never used, recharge is not required. The weapon can only absorb and keep one magical power at a time.

The sword needs to recharge after each use. Small scale magic requires a minute, while intense magic requires up to twenty four hours.

Thank you!
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Ice Ice Baby

EXP: 22,697, Level: 6
    Level completed: 39%, EXP required for next Level: 4,303
    Level completed: 39%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,303

GP

Name
    Rehtul Orlouge
    I'm going to go ahead and assume that what you want is the combination of Adam's sword and semblance from RWBY, the ability to absorb, store, and release pent up energy with a single slash that produces a powerful shockwave.

There are two things I need to outline. The weapon has to have an upper limit on the amount of energy it can contain before it either simply stops absorbing or breaks from the pressure of the energies inside of it. Another thing, the weapon will have to be made of a high grade material capable of holding sufficient amounts of magical energy to release that shockwave, something in the realm of mythril, which would be weaker, or prevalida, which would be the stronger option.

So here's what I'm going to quote you on.

It will be a prevalida medium blade, Masterwork quality, with the most powerful available enchantment tier. The limitations will have to be outlined as follows:
    - Past a certain threshold the weapon will be unable to absorb further energy, and may break under the strain of sustained contact with the magic
    - The weapon may not absorb magic that manifests physically, like ice or earth magic, with the exception of the energy being directed at the blade, say if someone was trying to freeze the blade instead of hitting it with a warhammer made of stone
    - The more powerful the magic being held by the blade, the more quickly it must be used before the weapon expels all energy. At its absolute limit, the weapon would release the full amount in a matter of less than a minute in all directions, potentially harming the wielder.

If you agree to these limitations, I can safely say that the weapon would come to 2,250 GP in total.

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    Ouch. Just all the ouch.

I guess it was an impossible dream.

Thank you for the work, Rehtul. Do you think you could price check one more thing I think is far more reasonable?

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Ice Ice Baby

GP

Name
    Rehtul Orlouge
    Certainly

Nuclear Rage

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    "Trident daggers (or triple daggers) have blades divided lengthwise into three parts which fold together to resemble a conventional blade. When a mechanism near the hilt is released the two side blades open under spring pressure to form the "trident", flying apart until they are stopped by the ends of the curved quillons. This creates a dagger capable of trapping blades more securely and easily." - from Wikipedia.

One of these babies made from delyn and prevalida please!

--------

Also, how much can I get selling Masterwork Steel dirk with swept hilt and multiple elven engravings to look fancy. Including the engraving of the words Ringa Yaisa.?

Felicity Playlist.

Ice Ice Baby

GP

Name
    Rehtul Orlouge
    Your total on that would come to 338 GP, after subtracting the buy back cost of your dirk.

Nuclear Rage

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    Sweet! I think I'll take it, but can I buy a steel ten inch Stiletto Automatic Knife with that too?

Felicity Playlist.

Ice Ice Baby

GP

Name
    Rehtul Orlouge
    Alright, that comes to 450 total

Nuclear Rage

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    Take my money!

Felicity Playlist.

Ice Ice Baby

GP

Name
    Rehtul Orlouge
    GP Deducted. Closing thread
    Last edited by Rehtul Orlouge; 01-25-2021 at 04:03 PM.