“Well shit,” Vincent mused looking around. Somehow, while on a fake mission with Ray, the two had managed to stumble into a surge of energy that had warped them back to his original home on earth. “This wasn’t in any of the literature I read about the place, I’m going to have to give the management a piece of my mind.” He crosses his arms over his bare chest as he taps his foot. Rayleigh Aston was struggling to her feet sluggishly, teleportation was never one of her favorite ways to travel, let alone surprise teleportation.

“This is Earth?” She asked looking around slowly.

“Yup. Dallas, Texas to be specific. Well, my apartment is technically right on the border of Dallas and Richardson, but nobody gives a fuck about Richardson.” Ray simply shoots him a confused sideways glance, but otherwise she continues to take in all of the sights. Something about all of the objects in the room seemed so foreign to her. The lightbulbs mounted overhead seemed to bring daylight to the room with such ease, much brighter than the orbs the Tarot used to illuminate their underground base.

“Uh…” Vincent looks around for a moment. “Here…” he pulls up a bar seat from the counter between his kitchen and the rest of the living room. “Pop a squat and let this all settle in…” He looks around at the mountains of soda cans and piles of garbage. “I need to…clean up.” He quickly dashes about the room at comically fast speeds scooping all of the trash into a can fetched from the kitchen. “I wasn’t expecting to be hosting guests…ever again really.”

Ray simply watches Vincent clean for a few minutes, the task hastened by his superhuman powers, all the while composing a list of questions to be answered. After a few minutes, it dawns on her that both of them are still in swimming apparel.

“Vince, what are we going to do about our clothes?”

The scholar pops out of another, seemingly smaller room tucked to the side. “Hrrrm…” He runs a hand through his hair. “Let me check…” He enters his bedroom and kicks around a few of the miscellaneous piles of clothes, giving a few shirts and pants the occasional sniff before grimacing and setting them aside. “It looks like none of my old clothes will want to fit buuuuuuuuuut…” he trials off.

“I may have something from a friend of mine left behind? She stayed with me when she was fighting with her boyfriend, and she left a bag of clothes…so maybe something will fit?” He exits the room and tosses an OBNOXIOUSLY pink bag filled to the brim with various garments. “Try some of it on in the bathroom? Let me know if anything fits. I’m gonna check some of my old clothes and see if something fits…” he gestures to his arms and abs “My form has filled out a bit since I was last here…”