Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Adventurer

GP

Name
    Sage Ainsworth
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Sage: Joy. Fear. Sadness. Disgust. Anger.
    Sage Ainsworth:
    Level 2

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Shinsou - Joy.

There is only happiness in being Shinsou Vaan Osiris.

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Coming back to this.

Felicity Rhyolite, an Essay:
    1.) Fear: PTSD is an anxiety disorder. She is obsessed with the past and terrified of it repeating itself. When Shinsou Vaan Osiris was literally sent to H E Double Toothpicks, these fears intensified even more. She frets constantly about her loved ones being hurt and acts to keep them save. She is also insecure with her loved ones, wondering if they don't trust her or think poorly of her. She is terrified of being worthless and less than. Her PTSD can drive her to meltdowns and control her actions. Felicity is driven by horrible fear.
    2.) Disgust: Felicity has a powerful morale compass and refuses to compromise it. She is sickened by injustice and feels tremendous guilt for her own actions. She gets defensive of her loved ones when they are insulted and rapidly moves to defend them. Felicity is disgusted with the state of the world and yearns for a solid black and white, right and wrong, to be established. She hates the grey.
    3.) Anger: Felicity's anger is reactionary to the above two. When her fear and disgust are invalidated and crossed enough, she reacts explosively. She has anger issues, and since she tries not to feel sadness, anger is her go to emotional loop. She struggles to control herself when angered, but fear and disgust in the potential of violating her own morale code keeps her outbursts in check.
    4.) Sadness: Felicity has a very melodramatic narrative style in my writing. She's not overly poetic or dramatic like Ashla could be, but her threads are permeated with her deep senses of loss and pain from her past. However, she forces herself to refuse to admit those emotions and her pain manifests in above emotions.
    5.) Joy: Felicity used to be a very bright and energetic individual, then Ayleth and her family deaths happened. She can be in good moods and be happy, she is a free spirited personality. But she seldom feels true joy.

Now, lesser characters I won't write essays on:

Gwenael: Sadness, Fear, Disgust, Anger, Joy.
    Hanuh: Sadness, Disgust, Anger, Fear, Joy.
    Ashla: Edgy, Emo, wakemeupinside, crawlinginmyskin, Goth.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Ice Ice Baby

EXP: 22,697, Level: 6
    Level completed: 39%, EXP required for next Level: 4,303
    Level completed: 39%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,303

GP

Name
    Rehtul Orlouge
    Rehtul: Curiosity, Fear, Inferiority Complex, Pride, Hatred

Rehtul cannot rest not knowing everything about something he's interested in.

He fears losing in fights because he feels his magic isn't up to snuff.

His inferiority complex when compared to his father, a caster of remarkable power and knowledge, is substantial.

He is extremely proud of his depth of knowledge when it comes to Elemental Ice Magic.

He absolutely hates a single person, and will go to any lengths necessary to see that person dead or imprisoned.

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn's a little bit of a tricky one.

His people provoked the original Demon War and so a lot of it is the sins of that stuff.

He's bearing the weight of his people's crimes.

He's trying to become one of the most prominent Demon Lords of our age.

ALSO...he has like a huge sex drive.

He's become a bit of a pimp.

At this point I'm interested to do something with that but I'mma wait a bit.

But yeah Nos is a complex guy he is trying to rebuild his people's society and what not. ALSO...at one point he was an N'Jal thrall or whatever. Those were fun times.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 09-26-2022 at 08:52 AM.