EXP required for next Level: 1,107

GP

Name
    Ashla Rose Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/Elf Hybrid

View Profile

Althanas MBTI

Bringing this back! The MBTI is far from scientifically or psychologically accurate; not meant to be taken seriously or accepted by fact. It can be fun in occasion though.

Ashla: INFP
    - Introverted Feeling : Ashla is extremely passionate and shows signs of a twisted, but still strong, moral compass. Practically every move she makes is guided by emotion - even if she doesn't show it. She takes things personally, is quick to anger, and is prone to bouts of low energy and deep sadness. Ashla felt like, as Ayleth, she was doing the right thing. Even when she was slowly proved wrong she was stubborn. Logic and reality mean nothing to her, if she feels it, it is real to her. Like many Fi dominant people, she is generally cautious and unwilling to get thrown into unnecessary danger.
    - Extroverted iNtuition: In her younger years, Ashla was way more energetic and peppy. Once an optimistic teen without a care in the world, Ashla was prone to friendly teasing and pulling pranks. Even now, Ashla enjoys using the unorthodox in combat. Ashla absolutely loves the arts. Music and writing especially is a treat for her. Ashla once took an extended period of time to study various military and historic martial arts. Ashla appreciates puns, but her older and more down to earth self refuses to inappropriately use them. She has always had a sense of humor (In Finger of God she's amused by the fire vs. ice cliché). Unlike Se users, Ashla usually doesn't pay attention to her surroundings, can suffer tunnel vision, and gets lost in thought a lot. Ashla is very disciplined, but doesn't follow habit or strict planning; she values improvision to only a certain degree. She's somewhat detached from the world and reality.
    - Introverted Sensing: Ashla is a haunted, traumatized person. Having watched her entire world fall apart countless times, her Si is extremely powerful. A lot of her actions and inner thoughts are somewhat affected by her past (Finger of God is an excellent example of an Si lead battle.) She could even be argued to have a case of insanity or psychosis due to how wounded she is by all she went through. She has a photographic memory, and external stimuli can cause her to have flashbacks and jogs of even surpressed memories. She struggles between the openness and energies of her Ne and down to earth sadness of her Si frequently.
    - Extroverted Thinking : Her weakest and most unhealthy cognitive function, Ashla has only started frequently using Te around the time she started P.A.L.E. As she despises appearing weak, she uses her Te to portray herself in a domineering and brutal way; this is why she sometimes behaves more like I*TJ's than INFPs. When Ashla means business, she means business. While she severely lacks the logic of Ti users, she can use her Te as a ways of being collected and more disciplined. Her Te naturally comes out when under great pressure. During Into The Maw, when the possibility of dying came up, she acted in a firm, no-nonsense demeanor. In Fallen, she heavily relied on her Te when fighting John. Considering that this is her weakest trait, she may appear odd and socially awkward when using it at times.

Felicity: ENFP
    - Extroverted iNtuition: Felicity is a very peppy and energetic person. A sort of social butterfly and wildflower, she is very open to experience and optimistic. She loves to learn new things, whether it be a new fighting style or a hobby, and enjoys puns. She seems to be bright eyed and bushy tailed, looking at the world like one big playground for learning. Her spontaneous and neurotic demeanor may make her appear especially youthful and even immature at first glance. Felicity can be caught chasing the next leaf in the wind. She's a thrill seeker and brawling maniac who likes to keep her days booked with outdoor activities. She can be bored if too much of the same thing is presented to her.
    - Introverted Feeling : Felicity is a passionate individual. Aggressive and optimistic at the same time, she has a wild and randomatic emotional spectrum. While she usually carries a cheerful and sunshine happy attitude, she can just as easily become saddened or filled with rage (A Half Breed in a Strange Land is a good example.) She has anger issues so high she could put holes through walls - even her magical abilities are built on her internal wrath. Like many Fi users, Felicity has a keen sense of what's right and wrong, a powerful moral compass. Since she was generally so energetic and helpful, she can be mistaken as an Fe user at times. Unlike Fe users though, she refuses to bend to conformity and isn't that troubled about how people think about her. She doesn't exactly sail her own course, but her sense of individualism is still strong.
    - Extroverted Thinking : Felicity has been becoming more and more disciplined. She has a solid workout routine, trains frequently, and sticks to her studies of magic and alchemy. When she's serious about something, she will absolutely get the job done. She also uses her Te for organization and planning for quests. She has been learning to plan more than improvise on the fly. She is dedicated, confident, and skilled.
    - Introverted Sensing: Although Felicity is a future minded optimist, she has fallen into the dumps on more than one occasion. Considering her traumatic backstory, it really is no wonder! In You Sunk My Battleship, the sight of an ice cage gave her violent flashbacks to her troubled childhood. In the Eiskalt threads, mainly The Mountain and the Trial, she struggles to come to terms with her tragic life story. Her sense of loyalty towards Ashla, despite what she put her through, could potentially be rooted to her Si.

"I did what I had to do! Nobody was taking care of these murderers, slavers, robbers! The Rangers weren’t! The Bladesingers weren’t! Somebody had to do something! So I did. And I will extract justice onto every criminal in the world until there is only the good guys. I tried using mercy and compassion. Those don’t work. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and I will take every measure necessary to save the world.” ~ Ashla Icebreaker.

I'm Asking you Icely

EXP: 33,893, Level: 7
    Level completed: 87%, EXP required for next Level: 1,107
    Level completed: 87%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,107

GP

Name
    Ashla Rose Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/Elf Hybrid

View Profile
    ... How did I put this in the Role Play Corner?

This should be in the Flying Stone Tavern.

Why, self?

"I did what I had to do! Nobody was taking care of these murderers, slavers, robbers! The Rangers weren’t! The Bladesingers weren’t! Somebody had to do something! So I did. And I will extract justice onto every criminal in the world until there is only the good guys. I tried using mercy and compassion. Those don’t work. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and I will take every measure necessary to save the world.” ~ Ashla Icebreaker.

Moved to flying stone tavern!

Strangely enough, since the last thread I am became accredited to deliver MBTI. I use it as part of leadership programs to help managers understand their personal preference.

Anywhoot, Remedy would be an ENTJ:

At the negotiating table, be it in a corporate environment or buying a car, ENTJs are dominant, relentless, and unforgiving. This isn’t because they are coldhearted or vicious per se – it’s more that ENTJ personalities genuinely enjoy the challenge, the battle of wits, the repartee that comes from this environment, and if the other side can’t keep up, that’s no reason for ENTJs to fold on their own core tenet of ultimate victory.
    This fits her like a glove. The high detailed, often lonely work she does making things is more because of what they achieve rather than the act itself. While an ISTJ may focus on the task and enjoy it as much as the finished product, she's all about the big picture. In her mind, finishing as task is half about selling it to someone else as much as actually completing it. She also loves the sale, and I focus on getting her into situations where she can do what she truly loves, selling something. Perhaps it's some goods she's picked up, or a trinket. Sometimes it's an idea, such as getting people to follow her.

The J comes in with her planning. She'll have a counter measure for nearly anything, be it a device or tactic that she's played over in her head. She never goes off half cocked... unless she is pressed for time. One of the challenges for her is operating without information and in a crisis. I haven't had a chance to put her in a situation like that yet, but I'll find one!

Something I found helpful with a rough guide for applying MBTI is:
    E or I: Do they prefer to spend time by themselves (I), or with others(E) after a tough day? Do they think about things and then speak (I), or prefer to talk things through(E)?
    S or N: Do they focus on the details of the situation (S) or the big picture (N)? Are they practical, focused on the now (S) or thinking long term about what could be (N)?
    T or F: Are they apply the same rule for everyone (T) or take people's individual circumstances into account (f)? Do they remove themselves from the situation to consider what is right or wrong (T) or place themselves in the shoes of the other person (F)?
    J or P: To they make a plan on how to get something done, and stick to it (J) or are more 'go with the flow' (P)?

While you can look at the introverted and extroverted version of S/N or T/F, I generally don't go that deep. Basically the two letters in the middle of your type are your normal 'drivers'. They determine what information you look for, and how you process it. When under stress, you apply the other two. You're taken over by the two preferences that normally sit in the back of the car staring out the window. This means you often have a very negative use of the preference. Someone who is normally an N who is taken over by the S may start looking at everything that is wrong around them, losing sight of the big picture and focusing on the tiny, incorrect details. Someone who is normally an S may start applying big conspiracy theories to things, trying to look at the big picture (N) but getting it wrong.

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    I've reconsidered Ashla's type and realized I mistyped her! Ashla's an ISFP! In her earliest threads, she pretty much behaved like an ES_P stereotype. :P She has never shown signs of Ne, but Se makes perfect sense for her, as she has always been sorta in your face and thinks literally. The Ni makes sense as well, as she has learned to plan ahead and think things through around the time of the Eiskalt War, so she has a bit of an Se-Ni combo going on. Fi would still be her dominant function and Te would still be her inferior one. She's still in a Te Grip.

Felicity is still a solid ENFP. Her Te is much stronger now, but she uses it to express her anger in unhealthy ways.

Hanuh may be either I_TJ. Haven't written her much, but I'm a sucker for writing Si-doms, so I'm leaning towards ISTJ.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 04-30-2018 at 09:13 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Nuclear Rage

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    PCs:
    Felicity: ENFP.
    Ashla: ISFP.
    Hanuh: ISTJ.

NPCs:
    Daisuke: ISTP.
    Gwenael: ESFJ.

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Nuclear Rage

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    Updated!

PCs:
    Felicity: ENFP.
    Ashla: ISFP.
    Hanuh: ISTJ.
    Lona Dim: EN_P. (Clearly an Ne-dom, but I have no idea whether she's a thinker or feeler.)
    Agviros: INFJ.
    Gunhari: ENFJ.

NPCs:
    Gwenael: ESFJ.
    Daisuke: ISTP.

Felicity Playlist.

Nuclear Rage

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    Just to re-establish:

PCs:
    Felicity: ENFP (in an Ne-Te Loop with Si Grip episodes)
    Ashla: ISFP (in a Te grip)
    Hanuh: ISFJ (I realized she's too sensitive to be a thinker, she just has a strongly developed Ti due to her upbringing)

NPCs:
    Gwenael: ENFJ (he doesn't use Si, whoops. Literally all his thinking patterns seem Ni influenced, just not fully realized due to his upbringing... Just like how he's socially awkward for an Fe-dom, lol!)
    Julius Tabor: INFP (CRAAWWLLLING IINNNNN MYYYYY SKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! )
    Daisuke: ISTP
    Hanuh's Master: ENTJ...
    Last edited by Flamebird; 05-23-2020 at 11:04 AM.

Felicity Playlist.

Nuclear Rage

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    Felicity: ENFP
    Hanuh: IS*J (still can't tell if she uses Te-Fi or Fe-Ti! Definitely an Si-dom though.)
    Gwenael: ENFJ
    Ashla: ISFP

Felicity Playlist.

Ice Ice Baby

EXP: 22,697, Level: 6
    Level completed: 39%, EXP required for next Level: 4,303
    Level completed: 39%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,303

GP

Name
    Rehtul Orlouge
    Rehtul is an INTJ because I am an INTJ, and he behaves very much as I would.