Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    “You would dare to invoke the Winter’s Court?! Are you mad?!” She screeched, flying up to the man’s face and stopping mere inches. Her hair flew wildly around, and her gaze screamed nothing but pure fury. “I may be a Fae, but I am no spawn of Winter! I do not renege on my agreements! But consorting with the Court of Ice, you must be willing to play quite the dangerous game. My second condition is that you are forbidden from mentioning our agreement to anyone. Not to the Winter Court, your friends, and especially not to Ezoreth. If you even mention it to that corpse, I can guarantee that he will flee or murder you. Or both. I will, however, concede that your soulwatcher can be made aware. They would be useful in assuring Ezoreth’s soul is gone. Do you agree to this condition?”

“As I said, the Fae owes me for saving his life - I am no idiot to make deals with EITHER Court. But - so long as you abide by the deal, I will not mention you to any others, you have my word on that. Talking with that one is a last resort, the final option if you will. So, I agree to the condition again, but my warning remains.” The truth was, Fenn might owe him his life - but the real thing would be the fact that Ezra and Fenn were already close, with Ezra trying to nurture Fenn. Nevin had a feeling that if this ghost somehow hurt Ezra, Fenn would happily help figure out how to get rid of it permanently.

“So. When Ezoreth’s soul begins to manifest, I will bring Ezra here, to help expel it so you may take your vengeance and my friend saved. It any part of him remains, it will be dealt with - and so long as you abide and do not harm Ezra outside of dealing with Ezoreth's *expelled* soul, I will not mention you to anyone else but the one who will help ensure that Ezoreth is completely abolished from Ezra. Are these the satisfactory terms, Summer lady?” Best to make sure that they were on exactly the same page here.

“I am no fool either, child. When you refer to ‘dealing’ with any remnants of Ezoreth’s soul, what I refer to is destroying the body. If my soul has returned to the Earth, so must my body. Understood?” She paused, looking away from Nevin with a solemn gaze towards the wall. “The third and final condition is more of a request… and it is a bit of a selfish one. But it is the one request I value most. You do this for me, and I shall grant you a boon, one way or another. Whether I return to the world of the living, perish with the destruction of Ezoreth, or even if you discover it while I am trapped here.”

They turned back to Nevin, reaching with translucent hands and placing them on either side of his face. Her eyes seemed to tear up again, and although no tears formed, it was clear she was distraught. “I need you to find my child. Find my beloved little dragonfly and tell me what has become of them. I must know what happened to my little one.”
    Last edited by Nevin; 11-30-2017 at 08:56 PM.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.