GP

Name
    Hydragon
    Race
    Hydra

View Profile

Hydragon (1)

Name: Hydragon

Nickname/Alias: Monster, Beast, Soft One, Outcast, Fool, Gentle Beast, My Green Queen, The Green Queen, & My Queen

Race: Hydra

Height: 10’

Weight: 250lbs

Personality: Gentle… All I can think of right now.

History: Hydragon good, Hydragon want peace, Hydragon get attacked, Hydragon Family mean, Hydragon exiled, Hydragon gain power, Hydragon nurture plants, Hydragon good…

Appearance: Hydragon is a Hydra, she currently has only two heads but as her life progresses I expect her to receive more. She has a long body, four clawed legs, and a whip like tail.

Skills:
    Defensive Combat

Green Thumb

Abilities:
    Hydra Physiology – Cut off one head and two more will take its place, can’t be killed through cutting/shooting head. Max heads 4 for now

Green Queen (Class):
    Phyllokinesis (Subclass):
    Plant Trail – Wherever she goes, plants tend to appear around her, mostly it is just grass and wild flowers, however, if she is in danger, trees will sometimes appear to block her pursuer’s path

Clan (Subclass):
    Adoption – Allows Hydragon to adopt people into her clan, these people gain her protection but also is willing to protect her. Small amount of plant power is also gifted to them, though not as strong as her own. They can mostly only grow flowers.

Clansmen (NPC’s):
    Second in Command:
    Name: Oakland
    Species: Ent
    Height: 12’
    Weight: 500lbs
    Appearance: Looks like a walking oak tree with deep brown eyes.
    Third in Command:
    Name: Cynthia Rogue
    Species: Human
    Height: 5’5
    Weight: 125lbs
    Appearance: A beautiful young woman, She wears a green dress and has a long ponytail. Her hair is brown and her eyes are blue. She has a red rose in her hair on the right side of her head that she keeps alive with the small amount of power given to her by Hydragon.
    Number of Other Clansman: 3

Note: clansmen can only be used in quests.
    Last edited by Hydra; 11-06-2017 at 06:08 PM.