Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    The time while Eteri was grabbing whatever she needed, Nevin was sitting in the kitchen thinking about this all. It was.... Difficult for him at the moment to think, but he needed to. He needed to think of just what Eteri meant to him, because - well because he clearly felt something for her. And while she was confused about it, she reciprocated some kind of strong feelings back.

Eteri was... Special. She was one of two who knew the worst part about himself, the dark thing that he kept away everyone else. His soul was, despite his protestations, not OK, and he knew it. At times he had felt, bloated? Uncomfortable? Definitely not right. One body wast meant to hold two full souls, even if one had been stunted due to the rituals that the Cult had been performing. Whateverit was, he had kept that nature from everyone except for Stare, and now, Eteri.

Both women had been shocked and disgusted, not at him, but at what had happened and the state of his soul. Eteri had - had offered to try helping. Had... Had stayed, and stayed close and affectionate, despite knowing just how messed up he was. And his blood magic, another major sticking point - she didn't care at all, and in fact worked off of Soul magic herself, and treated his magic as not too different from her own. And as for his threads - he was comfortable enough to hold her in his lap and eat with them.

And that was its own thing. Eteri seemed to draw him in to physical contact whether he intended to or not, and when it happened he never found himself actually minding it. His... Salvarian soul had not grown up in the best of environments, and so, this, the cuddling - Nevin was not used to it. At all and yet he found himself craving it.

Then she came back in, scissors in hand, and they got to work. As his soul slid into the jar, Nevin felt strangely more comfortable, but also, almost, brighter? Like something that had been holding him down, holding him back, was gone. And he felt like he fit his skin better, like his body was more suited for him. It was strange, like he had been wearing a size of shoe just a few hairs too tight, for years, and now he was finally finding out what it was really supposed to be like.

Then she smiled at him, and Nevin felt his stomach twist. He knew then that, unless he absolutely had to, he would never use the blood he took from her. It would become a cherished possession, no matter what else happened between them. He stood up on fresh legs and moved over to his work room, sliding open the door. A wave of chemical and herbal scents rolled out from the room, along with the smell of warm blood.

A few moments later he came back out and closed the door behind him. In one hand we're to small glass vials - one, scarcely enough to hold even a few milliliters of blood the other enough to hold maybe a few ounces. Nevin slowly set them down on the table and took Eteri's hand in his own, cradling it gently.

"I'm sorry if this hurts." He didn't think it would, though. He had already figured out that if needed, his threads could numb. Threads emerged from his hand and slowly slipped into Eteri's skin, and pulled out slowly, drawing thin streams of blood behind them. Unlike his normal habit, Nevin said nothing as he pulled out her blood and concentrated it, creating a small blood potion in the larger vial. The smaller glass vial held blood as well, but he corked it and set it aside for a moment.

"This one, this is the potion that holds some of your power." He set the ounces large vial on the tile, and gently picked up the tiny vial. "This one... This will let me find you. If you want me to keep it that is." He offered the vial on the palm of his hand to her.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

EXP: 15,383, Level: 5
    Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    It didn't hurt, but it felt strange. I had been injured before, and knew what it was like to feel blood loss. This was similar to that, but it wasn't painful. It was peaceful, at least...it was at first. That rumbling welled up inside of me again and without thought to what I was doing I reached out to clasp the thin tendrils. "More..." I muttered... but just as quickly as the dizzying moment came, it left.

I felt calm and sedated in a way. I rolled my shoulders back then let my head lilt forward till it hit his shoulder. Yes. It definitely made me feel sleepy. I watched as he continued.. It looked strange. "Is you drinking it?" I asked. "What taste like?"

"No, I'm not drinking it. It feels... Smooth though, and a bit tingly?"

"Oh..." Admittedly I felt a tad disappointed. So obviously he wasn't a vampire. I mean, I knew this. Vampires had disgusting and rotting souls. His wasn't pretty, and in all honesty, did err on the side of disgusting - but it wasn't rotten. It was far from rotten. "You know is ok if did taste. Eteri tasted yours."

"I...Eteri..." Nevin furrowed his brows, then shook his head and laughed softly. "I have no intention of 'tasting' your blood." He urged his outstretched palm to me again and I glanced down at it.

Wow.

I didn't even know they made vials that small. I picked it up and peered inside it. Looked normal to me. Nothing fancy. I gave it a few shakes and the tiny beads of red liquid sloshed around the glass. Yup. Just normal blood. I placed it back into Nevins outstretched hand and closed his fingers over it. "You keep. Eteri not need." I shifted my gaze to the larger of the two. "So this make the seeing of souls?" I asked warily.

"In theory, yes. Unless you have any other latent abilities you aren't telling me about." He jested as he tousled my hair. I gave him a toothy grin. "Am wish for that but no. Sister is good one. I just do souls. Not much else. Is done?"

Nevin nodded. I looked down at my arm and rubbed it where his strange tendrils had entered my skin. "Tingles too." I said. "am tired."

Nevin reached out and gave my head a soft scratch, which I leaned into - because why wouldn't you? They were pretty damn amazing. He mentioned something about it being a common side effect of blood loss, but I had already slipped to the floor, my head falling to his lap...

So sleepy.... I wrapped my arms around his waist and lay there....I could faintly smell that pleasant smell again....I slowly opened my eyes, blurred vision seeing his arm shift as he gently ran his fingers through my hair. It was the last I remembered before falling asleep.
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul

EXP: 61,139, Level: 10
    Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Nevin slowly stroked her hair, doing level best not to react to the fact that her face was in his lap. He thought he did an admirable job of it, managing to keep from racing too much to the sudden pleasant pressure. This was helped by what happened shortly after she fell asleep though.

Those red tentacles, crackling with black light, slipped from beneath her skin again, and once more began roving across him body. They created strange aftershocks whenever they touched, and the man wasn't sure if they were pleasant or not. He did begin to grow alarmed though when then began to coil around his shoulders and the back of his head, locking him in place.

Nevin started to struggled against this, only to freeze when his... Whatever Eteri was to him now, began to smoothly crawl up his body, dragging herself forwards, her body pulling itself up, dragging against his chest. Nevin could see that what was moving her was actually the tentacles, pulling the body up with their hold on him. When Eteri's face was level with his, her eyes snapped open, to red orbs that matched his far too closely.

"Let's unite and do terrible things once more. Destroy that which lives and embrace in the fierey pits of hell" the voice was not Eteri's, and the grasp of Trades peak was far cleaner than she normally managed. With a hungry gleam, notEteri lunged forward, latching her lips onto Nevin's and kissing him fiercely, before going limp and falling away. Nevin gasped as Eteri collapsed against him, the tentacles vanishing.

"Crimson. How much away does that part of that thing hold on you?" His words fell on deaf ears - Eteri was sound asleep once more.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Catgirl Roommate has Lovecraftian Tentacles..
    No judgement

Rewards:

Nevin receives:
    1760 EXP
    165 Gold

Eteri receives:
    1320 EXP
    165 Gold

"Everybody is a book of blood; wherever we're opened, we're red."
    Clive Barker

"A room without books is like a body without a soul."
    Marcus Cicero
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    All rewards have been added.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.