“Do you have anything you need from me before I go though?” Nevin directed his gaze back to Vitruvion.

The god paused, and looked up to Nevin before shaking his head. “If you need to go now, then at least take some breakfast with you,” he gestured at the table. “That or eat and I will prepare you a marble.”

He saw the look of confusion in the humans eye. Grunting once, Vitruvion tapped Stare on the shoulder and then held out a hand. She blinked, and he blinked at her.

You still have the longer distance marble from yesterday, yes?

She gasped a little when she realised what he meant and dug into a pouch at her belt. From it she drew the darkest blue marble, but one that was dim and no longer beaming with light. When Nevin did not move Vitruvion gestured more fervently at the table. “Sit,” he insisted.

As the marble in his hand began to glow again.

Ventrua scowled before rising and grabbing a plate of her own. “Brother, you are always a spoiler of good fun.”

Nevin slowly moved to pick up a plate and begin gathering food, he was not about to argue with Vitruvion in his own home. Even if he was edging into something more than human - well, Vitruvion had always been that way, and a disagreement between them would inevitably end with Nevin coming out the worst of the encounter. He swallowed nervously and nodded. He sat down and began to eat, his mind churning a bit as he did so. Abruptly he looked up, a strange look in his eye.

"Now that I think a moment longer, I'd offer a trade with you, if you're interested Sir Ellsmith. I have need of, well, business help. I seek to force the alchemists guild in Radasanth to get rid of some of their more harmful practices. Perhaps in exchange for expertise from someone in your group, you would like me to prepare and provide a stockpile of healing agents, in readiment for the upcoming event at the Brewery?"

With a raised eyebrow Vitruvion threw a glance at Stare. But Stare was … cautious, careful to not think about Nevin much, just that she would need to say goodbye to him soon, and trying to think of pieces of small talk. Like the weather. The states of the roads. How the quality of hemp had changed over the season … The god smiled with amusement for a moment, knowing that it was all to distract herself from what Nevin had said earlier. In all honesty, it was good the alchemist went now, today, rather than stay around and make this situation more awkward than it was.

At least the boy had a girlfriend now, even if she was a cat.

“Raevin is currently making his way over. He and others will be staying at my Radasanth home in Bottleberry Avenue … if you go to them they can help. I will inform him and he will be grateful of any assistance you can give.”