So, admist all this jazz. I wanna see where some peoples stories are at!

Althanas has always been filled with such unique and interesting characters and stories. I sometimes find myself reading other characters threads and really enjoying them. I've only been here a little over a year, but not much has changed to me, other than a butt load more threads!

tell me what your characters are up to! This isn't just about promoting your threads but like giving a small rundown on whats going on in the world of Althanas!
I'll do some below to get the ball rolling

Eteri
So Eteri has finally settled down with the young Alchemist Nevin! In the thread 'Darker Shade of Crimson (totally up in the workshop hint hint) She ran into a bit of trouble with 'The gallery' a group of people who find 'beauty' and 'art' in grotesque displays of the dead forever stuck in the scene of their death. (bonus points if you can guess where this has been inspired from)

Recently she found out that Nevin is some sort of a god and in 'What it Means to be a God' she decided she is going to be his priestess oh by oh my! This may not end well for poor reluctant Nevin who isn't sure he wants to accept such responsibility just yet. But lets face it, ETeri isn't exactly the brighest bulb in the pack but when she sets her mind on something there is nothing stopping her.

Amari
SHe killed her bestest best friend in the whole wide world in 'Massacare Girls' and was rolling around in Depression. Along comes Erik; who decides she needs a dose of 'jolly good cooperation' and well uses her as a literal human javelin. because COOPERATION IS GOOD FOR YOU.

If that wasn't enough she met some Hunter guy who promptly hunted her down and ripped her apart, because yanno that's what you do when you introduce yourself to people, at least when you're Amari. Now all wrapped up in her own depression he's been a bit of a comfort for the lady but hey - turns out that her Ar'Tuel heritage has come back to mess things up once again.

Apparently she is his dead wife?

well.. that's awkward. Someone pass her the Yurik Firewhiskey.

Ayaka
She's sordid and moody and quite frankly can't put up with Eteri and her crazy ass life. Last we saw her she was busy pervin' on Breakers Booty

Esther
Ahh, the newest character to my bunch. Also known as Experiment 25. She escape with Experiment 87. She is very physically weak, can barely talk and her body is so frail if you glared at her she'd probably fall over and bleed everywhere. She's really quite lovely, if not a little robotic. Her and her friend are currently travelling across the Tular plains, away from the secret base to try and find a better life.

Its proving difficult due to her naievety about the outsdie world, unlike Experiment 87 she was captured at the age of 5 and doesn't know hooplah about anything!

But hey, at least she has a pretty flower growin' out of her hread, right?

-------

how baout everyone else?