EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile

Nosdyn Chronology.

As some of you guys may be aware I have my chronology up to thread number 10 so far.

What started off as a for fun kinda thing has evolved into something far greater than myself at this point.

I'm asking for some feedback for those of you who are reading my work.

Insofar as the current story stands, Nosdyn is a follower of N'Jal and was put in a sleep spell for a century and wakes up in a random cave network with a Lloth Priesthood agent of Alerar waiting for him to awaken.

They converse, the situation ends with Nosdyn killing the Lloth Agent after he finds that she was simply attempting to dupe him.

After he goes on a blood tithe to take descendants of the people he'd come across out.

By this point in the story people he's come across in the past have evolved into their own blood lines kinda bloodlines style.

What I'm thinking is once the story evolves a little more I may be willing to open up to the general public some open stuff down the road.

What I need from you guys who have been following my work for a while now, is just some feedback.

What would you like to see from me going forward, and what directions would you like to see me take Nos in. Im really thinking of making Chapter 11 open to the general public. I been developing the story for a long time now. For a while there I was crunching these solo's out for weeks and months. It was a blast to do.

A bit there that was the most writing I'd ever done on Alth and I am thankful for that.

Anyway I'd like to open this thread up as a general discussionary thing and feedback type of thread. I wanna have suggestions from where do I take Nos from here. I've ditched my other characters at this point unless someone really wants to rp with me on Elthas or Lorenor. Either way I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Hey Pav. Good to see you back posting!

I'd be happy to read through and give you some constructive feedback. It might take some time to do, but be assured that i'll certainly give you a heads up.

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    thanks Shin preciate that.

you don't have to read the entire chronology though it would be appreciated if you do.

theres a lot of parts that tie into the current events and I have a general plan for how epic in scale this is getting.

but yeah bro feedback would be appreciated i have the gist of chapter 11 planned so far but i wanna complete 10 strong so far.

later on when 11 is up and running ill open that up to the general public. im trying to see how long of threads i can legit make these at this point.

trying to get back to being able to do 100+ post threads been high up there in a few of the chapters but im getting there.

Either way let me know what you think once you do check it out my man.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Okay folks here we go.

As I stated earlier I intend to use this thread as a general OOC thread for my Chronology project. I started Chapter 11 and it is open to everybody. I will link the thread for everybody to join and participate in.

I'm slowly going to be opening up the whole lore of Nosdyn for general public use.

As I have already mentioned, the project has now gotten beyond me and is now to the point where I am looking to add more people and make certain points canon. Namely the defeat of N'Jal I am looking to make canon.

The entire thread project will take place in Ettermire herself and basically is a war between Nosdyn and his allies and the Temple of Lloth who are now openly hostile to Nosdyn and his crew. You folks are free to join either side either with or against Nosdyn I just want a lot of people involved looking to make this set of projects even more bad ass. Thanks in advanced for anybody who shows interest in this madness.

Almost forgot to link the thread: ~Chapter 11~ here you folks go.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Just a small reminder call, Chapter 11 is open to the general public.

I'm trying to include a lot more people in my story lines and lore. I have a big thing planned with N'Jal that will also be open to the general public. (Even if you guys hate me, don't worry I have a larger motivation here and I just want to get this projecto done.)

For you guys who are interested let me know. There are big things in store for Nosdyn everybody's hateable demon. Further, for you guys who need a Villain For Hire I am returning that project too. Nos is a former follower of N'Jal and has since allied himself with the Undead that him and N'Jal have spawned. For further back story contact me on here or on Discord. My discord is Sabatykos#7839 feel free to add me. Sorry but I'm staying out of the chat group because of past events.

but if you guys wanna add me and chat it up feel free to. I love talking to many of you cats anyway.

By the by Shin, what did you think of reading my collected works? Your thoughts are welcome in my overall project as well as anybody's reading all of my work. Please note though, my work contains really erotic content and I'd rather not have dramma with anybody acting offended. So I put warnings on all of my pieces now. either way yall Im just reminding you cats good things are in the works.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Just to remind you guys, my chapter 10 thread is still open to all. I'd like at least one or two partners for this project. In one of my upcoming threads I have a massive N'Jal battle planned. I'd like that project to have people involved, as I've stated before, my Chronology is now bigger than myself. Hahah I just need some help and I want to introduce as many people as possible into my lore/etc. Keep safe all and let me know if you guys are interested in this madness!

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Yo shin, for the forum pruning yall can close this thread as nobody took interest. thanks for understanding. this can be closed as part of the forum pruning.