Level completed: 83%, EXP required for next Level: 3,206
    Level completed: 83%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,206

GP

Name
    Storm Veritas
    Race
    Human
    Most of Storm's friends can be found on wanted posters in the Althanas Post Office.
    Half the people he calls "friends" would as soon hang him high than empty a few drinks with him.
    Storm can no longer easily connect with humans that lack special abilities.

Ice Ice Baby

EXP: 22,697, Level: 6
    Level completed: 39%, EXP required for next Level: 4,303
    Level completed: 39%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,303

GP

Name
    Rehtul Orlouge
    Rehtul despises getting anything slimy or sticky on his hands, and will immediately attempt to either freeze said substance off his skin, or, failing that, will vigorously wash his hands with warm soapy water for upwards of two minutes.

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Shinsou was one of three children. His older sister died at birth and his younger brother was never known to him.

In Telgradia, the family name "Soltair" means "Royal Blood" and "Vaan Osiris" means "Welcomed into the Light". Telos Soltair is not Shinsou's natural father, and therefore never passed down his name. Instead, Shinsou adopted the Vaan Osiris name.

Adventurer

EXP: 3,232, Level: 2
    Level completed: 42%, EXP required for next Level: 1,768
    Level completed: 42%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,768

GP

Name
    Aribus (Dracon) Wren
    Dracon loves to surf, enjoys fishing, can make candy his specialty is chocolate covered cherries.
    "By any stretch of the worlds view I am a monster. But sometimes, more than they want to admit, the good people of this world need a monster to do all of the things that they're too afraid, or ashamed to to themselves, to cross lines they can't, to enter the dark places they wont because they are afraid of the corruption they might be subject to. I am that monster, and I plan on being the most dangerous monster that many will meat."

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    • Felicity frequently naps in the daytime since she can't sleep well at night. She's a light napper and can wake up on a moment's notice.
    • Felicity hates herself due to a combination of all she was told in Eiskalt, her anger issues, and her perceived uselessness due to her fragile PTSD. But at the same time she yearns for love, affection, and respect. And might have one or two revenge fantasies...
    • Felicity is a decent cook.
    • Felicity loves children and freaks out with joy if she can sees a baby.
    • Felicity hates dry wine, but enjoys sweet wine. Sweet wine is actually the only alcoholic beverage she likes.
    • Felicity has been tempted to get drunk, but her fear of losing control outweighs it every time.
    • Felicity may not drink, but she'll thrill seek every chance she gets.
    • In regions where she knows the food can be spared, Felicity will also comfort eat. To a gluttonous level.
    • Felicity strongly dislikes smoking; especially since as an alchemist and botanist she knows what it does to the body. The smell is also gross to her.
    • Felicity kinda lacks table manners cause she grew up with two men and no female roll model to teach her things like taking little bites.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Shinsou can swim faster than Michael Phelps.

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    • Felicity has several negative traits reflective of her harsh treatment. Felicity felt the anger of the world directed towards her as a child and now has anger issues. She was struck by Eiskaltians, her mother, and Ayleth and now physically strikes others in retaliation for hurts. Felicity watches Ayleth and Shinsou use extreme tactics to get their way, and now Felicity struggles to find less violent alternatives.
    • Felicity loathes hot and humid climates. Despite being very modest, shy, and habitually wearing heavy clothing; Felicity will actually downgrade to clothes that are breathable, light, and revealing to keep cool.
    • Felicity is insecure in ways about her muscular, stout, big boned neanderthal frame. When she sees smooth skinned, petite, small women she feels jealous.
    • Felicity doesn't use her bow Seeker a lot because it is too easy to accidentally kill with it. Felicity is mortified by taking sentient life.
    • Felicity duel weilds a sword and knife more than a sword and sword.
    • Felicity is a coffee drinker. She drinks coffee with a ton of flavored sugary creamer and whipped cream and chocolate syrup on top.
    • Felicity believes that the Ethereal Sway existed, she just thinks worshipping the spirits who were observers of Thayne driven events instead of fellow gods is stupid.
    • Felicity will order a chocolate milkshake, strawberry milkshake, and giant cup then pour both milkshakes into the cup and mix them while laughing like a mad scientist.
    • Felicity will also mix different sodas at the soda dispensers.
    • Felicity's family vacationed at the pearl beaches of Tylmerande and loved it. Ten year old Felicity kept diving for pearls until she found one, then gave it to a younger child. Felicity always remembers this time whenever she's in the region.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 03-01-2021 at 08:53 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.