Hair Color
    Black/Brown
    Eye Color
    Blue/Green
    Build
    tall and slender

View Profile

Cydonia

Because apparently the kids of Blood Red Blossoms can't post against the unknown. Retards.

Name: Cydonia
    Race: Zombie
    Approximate Level: 30

Appearance: "She was young and old at the same time, in a way that few had ever seen before. A perfect face of youthful beauty gazed at them, though the blue eyes were cold and harder than the obsidian that loomed upwards not twenty yards from where they stood now. Golden waves of hair cascaded down her back, strikingly light against the deep purple of her dress. It left much to the imagination, with a plunging neckline and slits on the sides up to her hips, no sleeves to hide her arms. As beautiful as she might have been, the space left uncovered marred the beauty with an imperfection that could not be ignored. Her arms and legs were only patched with flesh, mostly bone that stood without seeming need of ligament or muscle. Near the top of her amost completely bared chest, a gaping hole proved that at one point in the past, she'd lost her heart in the most literal of manners. Now maggots preyed upon the flesh, spilling out of the hole above her breast in a white, wriggling rain. Her smile revealed only a few broken yellowing teeth..."

Skills and Armies

Super human strength. Could easily lift a car filled with people over her head.

Instant bodily reformation

Cannot become fatigued

Aerial army: In return for her service, Xem'Zund has given Cydonia a small army of zombie birds. They are at her complete beck and call, made up of anything from the smallest finches to large birds of prey.

Magic

Though her brawn is great, in magic it is where Cydonia falls. Healing spells are the only damaging force she knows.

Equipment:

No armor or weapons. She prefers to rip things apart with her bare hands, shredding them into pieces small enough to feast upon.

History:

She was dead, now she isn't, and she's at Xem'Zund's beck and call. Nuff said.
    Sometimes love looks like torture

List of my alts

Throbbing Member
    EXP: 101,041, Level: 13
    Level completed: 79%, EXP required for next level: 2,959
    Level completed: 79%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,959
    GP

Name
    Godhand Striker
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Prematurely Gray
    Eye Color
    Crimson
    Build
    6'2"/205lbs
    Job
    Wine collector

Nice history, dipshit.
    "I almost shook his hand but then I remembered I killed a man."
    -Camus, The Stranger

"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
    -Denis Diderot

"But I can smile...And I can smile while I kill..."
    -King Ricardo

"I know this is going to sound like a joke but I am deadly serious: I didn't know it was jubilee week."
    -Johnny Rotten

Meet Mr. Man/My Inventory/Almost Great