Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11, skinny.
    Job
    scientist

View Profile

Bandits Ahoy! (OPEN)

There were few places where genuine neutrality in all matters could be trusted, and one of them was the Minstrel’s Perch. Molotov had heard of the place from his days as a mercenary. True, the bar was always moving with some of the best and worst of the sentient beings, but even then, none of them paid much attention to the business of others. Everyone was too busy moving, running their own race to worry about the business of others. That was why Molotov liked it. It was privacy in public.

He had come on a relatively simple mission. It was up to him, and of course, Kyosku, to find the people they would need to defeat the monsters that could destroy their dream of a new Bandit Brotherhood even before it got off the ground. The mutant had first been surprised that the Ceann Cath had made an offer of so much land, but once he had heard they had monsters there, he knew of their true objective. The draconian generals were sending them there to die.

Molotov was not intimidated. He had memory on his side. Memory was a very strong weapon, strong enough to even move mountains with the help of good fortune. And all Molotov wanted from memory was to have it help him defeat a few monsters.

With his cup of ale raised to the sky, the mutant offered a small toast. “To people who want to be bandits!” he shouted. “And to those who believe monsters can be killed!”

There was a murmured “hear hear” among the room, but it was the kind of agreement that came more out of good manners than genuine conviction. Molotov didn’t mind. The toast had been excellent, and the people to whom it might interest would soon come in running. Molotov couldn’t wait. He wanted to look into the eyes of more people who believed that they could kill monsters.

Out of Character:
    This is an open, IC recruitment to join a reformed Bandit Brotherhood that has been started by Kyo and myself. We have not yet registered the PG, but we do intend to do so soon. Anyone who wishes to have any relationship with the new PG may join, but do keep in mind, this is an IC not ooc thread. Once completed, it will be submitted for judging. If you have any ooc questions, you can ask me via PM or in our clan thread once the PG is registered.
    Molotov is not a sports entertainer.

The Paper Molotov Saga
    -as told by Mara Jade
    [1]The Beginning of the Fall. [2]The Chimera. [3]On Broken Hearts. [4]Leftover Emotion. [5]Minnows.

GP

Name
    Luthien Rayner
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    6'0" / 180lbs

“Well this seems like a great place to start.” As Luthien muttered the words under his breath he was surprised by his own sarcasm. He had heard of the Minstrel’s Perch from one of his many random tavern visits. The people he overheard talking made it seem like a fountain of information and yet, as Luthien looked out over the crowd all he could see was self absorbed people who were either deep in secretive talk, or drunk from the ale they were pounding back. Grabbing a seat, Luthien was quick to drop a couple gold pieces into the hands of the barkeep and order a large mug of ale. Taking a sip, he felt the liquid run down his throat; it was some of the most potent ale he had ever tasted. No wonder these people get so loaded on this stuff. As he thought the words a particular person caught his eye. The man seemed to fit in, and yet he looked almost friendly, almost as if he was welcoming people to join him.

Keeping his distance, Luthien listened to what the fiery man had to say. He mentioned something about bandits and then a interest sparked within Luthien at the mention of killing a monster. A toast was made, and Luthien raised his own glass in response and took a long gulp of the ale which seemed to taste better with a second chance. Most of the people in the tavern didn’t budge, and the man continued to scan the room looking for anyone to approach him. Never give out your trust to easily, this man could easily be stringing everyone in the tavern a bold line, trying to take advantage of them. Despite this thought, Luthien continued to look at the man across the room from him, finally unable to withstand his curiosity as to the mention of bandits and monsters, Luthien got to his feet.

Taking a deep breath, he made his way slowly across the tavern. A large man bumped into Luthien, who was quick to reach for the hilt of his one dagger, knowing how rough these places could get. The large man noticed this action and simply smiled, and shook his head before turning away from Luthien. Letting his guard down again, Luthien continued along his path to where the stranger was still sitting, drinking away at his ale. Finally reaching him, Luthien pulled out a chair and sat down across from the man, setting his ale down on the table. First impressions were everything and Luthien didn’t want to give the wrong one to this man who seemed so able to carry himself at such a young age.

“Bandits eh, well I don’t know much about them, but I certainly can help you out with these monsters that need to be killed.” Luthien’s voice was calm and collected as he looked directly into the man’s eyes. It was a sign of respect to always look a person in the eyes, and as of now, this man had no reason not to deserve Luthien’s respect. Taking a long swig from his ale, Luthien emptied it and set the mug on the table. Beckoning for one of the many waitresses that wandered the room, he smiled up at her. “Mind grabbing a round for me and this fellow here?” Tossing up the gold coins to cover the alcohol, Luthien returned his gaze to the fiery man across from him.

GP

Name
    Kyosku Tetsoma
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Jet Black
    Eye Color
    Ice Blue
    Build
    5'5 / 115 lbs
    Job
    assassin, Leader of The Bandit Brotherhood

“Don’t be leaving me out of that round.”

Kyo slipped into the chair next to Molotov as she motioned for the wench to bring them three glasses of ale instead of two. Molotov was not yet completely done his, but she figured he could always use another one to loosen him up. Sometimes the man was just a little too uptight and cared a little too heavily upon the words of others, especially the way they spoke to him. Just because he was big and bad didn’t mean he had to walk around letting the entirety of Althanas know it. Sometimes a little subtly and well-spoken word instead of a raised gun could get you far more. That was how it had worked with the Draconians anyway, but the ninja wasn’t entirely too sure on how it would work with recruiting.

Recruitment was not something she’d ever had to do before. In her home clan, people were not recruited into becoming a ninja, they were born into becoming it. Almost all the children took the training unless there was a good reason not to and slowly over the years, those not very adapt at it, or not interested in it stopped and began to learn other trades and skills that would help the village. That was how it had always been and would continue to be. Searching for others outside of her clan would be preposterous, not to mention pointless.

Placing her hand on Molotov’s shoulder, Kyo eyed the stranger in a friendly manner. He seemed a little on the young side, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t capable. She was probably just beginning to run her own missions at his age and excel at it.

“Monsters are certainly a pest, but we’re not just looking for exterminators here.” Kyo said with a smirk as she tilted her head to the side. “Perhaps you would be interested in joining and becoming a bandit rather than pushing the opportunity to the side because you don’t know much about it. Unless of course you’re not interested in living within a clan created to shelter those of, shall we say a certain mind frame. A clan that doesn’t have to bow before the governing rules of leaders who sit atop their high thrones and judge those below them.”

The serving wench returned as the last of the words rang in the air. Smiling, the ninja grabbed her glass and took a long drink of the strong alcohol, enjoying the taste as it worked its way into her system. She wasn’t planning on getting drunk, but a little bit of a buzz would certainly be welcome.
    Level 0 Level 1 Level 2

When living by the rules grows tiresome, join The Bandit Brotherhood

First you said that you would never leave me
    Merry were my days
    Then you told me life is never easy
    And left without a trace

Won't you light up
    Won't you light up my life
    Let my soul breathe
    Tell me wrong tell me right
    You're my mind cage
    Like a mountain far away
    You were always there
    Dressed in summer white

Kamelot - EdenEcho

EXP: 24,460, Level: 5
    Level completed: 64%, EXP required for next level: 2,540
    Level completed: 64%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,540
    GP

Name
    Zigurate Bandit (bandit)
    Race
    Human / Kitsune
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    180 / 5'11"
    Job
    Rogue

The smoke filled atmosphere was heaven to Ziggy as he walked through the entrance to the ‘Perch’. It felt like he was home in this low end tavern where you could find strong booze, fine women, information, and even a brawl if that was what floated your boat. Walking over to the bar, he through a few gold coins casually on the table and grabbed his ale when out of the corner of his eye he saw a face that looked slightly familiar. Taking a double take, Ziggy searched his ragged memory for the name of the man who he caught himself staring at before he broke off his site. Then the voice rang out over the tavern calling for bandits, and the need for a monster to be killed. Ziggy smiled, if it wasn’t Molotov, that spunky mutant he had met what seemed like years upon years ago.

Strolling over to the table which was now holding two other people, Ziggy set his glass down on the table after draining the dark liquid from it. Smacking his lip, he looked at the younger kid who had just ordered a round for himself, the mutant, and the ninja who also looked vaguely familiar. “Well I guess I missed out on the round, but at least I’m here for the second.” Spinning a chair, he sat down next to Molotov and the kid.

“You know Molotov, when someone says bandits, someone is bound to appear.” Smiling, Ziggy called for the waitress who had just delivered the last round. Throwing her a gold coin, she smiled and went off to get Ziggy his usual order which was a tall glass of ale which would need to be drained. Looking towards the attractive lady and the younger man, Ziggy smiled. “Come on now kid, who wouldn’t wanna live the life of a bandit? Look at me I have done mighty fine for myself.” Continuing to smile, Ziggy focused back on the subject at hand. He had to stop letting the festivities of the tavern get in his way of figuring out why Molotov had decided to announce to the rest of the tavern that bandits were needed.

“You know Molotov; I always did want to do hunting with you, but what is with this bandit business. I mean I haven’t heard anything of our brothers in like two years or is it just a big coincidence that you and Kyo, I think your name was happening to be in this tavern lookin for bandits?” Ziggy smiled as he took another long drag from the ale which the serving wench had delivered. Feeling the alcohol coursing through his veins made him feel warm. “Either way, count me in for whatever you got planned, after all we gotta show this rook over here that the bandit life is the way to go.” Giving the man to his left a nudge, he smiled. “By the way, the names Zigurate Bandit, you can just call me Ziggy or Bandit.” Reaching out with his right hand, he offered to shake the new comer’s hand.

EXP: 53,319, Level: 9
    Level completed: 94%, EXP required for next level: 681
    Level completed: 94%,
    EXP required for next level: 681
    GP

Name
    Molotov
    Race
    Mutant
    Hair Color
    changes
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11, skinny.
    Job
    scientist

View Profile
    This was the kind of reaction Molotov was expecting. He remembered Ziggy Bandit well. The two of them had been various shades of friends and enemies for quite a long time. Now, the two of them had seemed to come to an agreement that it wasn’t their ties that set them apart that really mattered as much it was the fact that they had that history together. That was what Molotov was thinking, and he could tell that Ziggy was thinking the same thing when the veteran bandit suggested that they drink together.

The wench arrived with the ale that Luthien had bought. Molotov took his glass, but offered it to Ziggy. “Thanks old chum,” Molotov said. “And let me tell you, you’ve met me at the bloody right time. Right about now, this is when we’re getting ready for something big here on Althanas, in this bumblefuck region out in the nowhere called Dheathain. Know how the Bandit Brotherhood hasn’t been around, and a whole lot of little buggers have popped up, talking trash and acting like they rule the streets. And know what, I’m bloody sick of it. They want to have the streets, they’re going to fight for it. It’s time to bring back the old ways. We steal from the rich, the people who can afford it, not the people who can’t afford to protect themselves. That kind of bollocks is for kids who have no respect…”

Molotov was speaking so that both Ziggy and Luthien could hear him, and he paused for a moment to take a drink of his ale. Realizing that he was focusing too much on Ziggy, Molotov swiveled a bit so that Luthien could hear him to. He knew Kyo could help him with the recruiting, but he wanted both of them to know where the Bandit Brotherhood stood. They might have been a group of bandits, but they were not a group of street trash.

“And the only problem is, we need a base in bloody Deathain. Too many bobbys everywhere else…” Molotov said. “So we’re bloody going to build one there, but the first thing we need to do, is kill a whole lot of sodding monsters. So how does that sound? A return to principles, to fundaments and monster killing. It’s better than a bloody weekend with girls and ale!”

The mutant looked at Kyo and exchanged a brief smile before realizing his mistake. “Oh yeah…” he added. “And boys for Kyo…”

The Paper Molotov Saga
    -as told by Mara Jade
    [1]The Beginning of the Fall. [2]The Chimera. [3]On Broken Hearts. [4]Leftover Emotion. [5]Minnows.

GP

Name
    Luthien Rayner
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    6'0" / 180lbs

The entire situation seemed to change within seconds of Luthien’s arrival at the table. Now, where two people had once sat there was four. The ale kept coming to the table as more and more orders were placed into the capable hands of the waitress. Eyeing up the two new comers, Luthien felt slightly out of place, they all seemed to be able to carry themselves so well. It was true that Luthien knew how to fight when it came down to it, but these three seemed as if they welcomed a challenge. As if nothing in the world could deter them from their goals, especially this Molotov fellow. Luthien drank in his words with extreme interest as he spoke of old days of what sounded like a legendary brotherhood of thieves. Despite his lack of experience in the bandit department, Luthien was intrigued by the thought of having somewhere to belong, something to belong to.

Extending his arm to the one called Ziggy; Luthien shook the rough looking bandit’s hand. Ziggy looked to be not much older then Luthien himself, but in his eyes were wisdom which all three of these other people seemed to possess. “The names Luthien and I will be more then willing to buy you your next drink.” As he spoke, Luthien flicked a coin from his hand across the table where it settled in front of Ziggy. Smiling, Luthien raised his glass in a salute and took another large mouthful back. Feeling the alcohol buzzing through his system was always a feeling that he welcomed. The alcohol numbed his senses slightly, made Molotov’s words sink in deeper and draw Luthien in quicker then if he were sober.

Getting to his feet, the youngest of the group looked around the table, into the eyes of each and every member at the table. “I would be more then happy to help you three in any way I can. Already I can see what this brotherhood as you call it stands for. Ever since leaving my village I have felt out of place, but for some reason I think this is the answer to what I’m looking for.” Raising his glass once again, Luthien took a mouthful of the liquid courage. As he swallowed he realized he was standing and quickly took his seat back around the table.

“So what are these so called monsters which need to be taken care of?”

GP

Name
    Kyosku Tetsoma
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Jet Black
    Eye Color
    Ice Blue
    Build
    5'5 / 115 lbs
    Job

The new comer that sat down intrigued the ninja. It appeared that he and Molotov had a history together that seemed neither friendly nor hostile. He was rather young looking too, younger than her most likely but he seemed just as experienced if not more so. As conversation was exchanged between them, Kyo kept quiet and listened, occasionally picking up her glass and taking a mouth full of the liquid. Molotov was much better at explaining just what the brotherhood stood for then she was.

“I can settle for girls just fine…” Kyo said with a sly smile right before she took another drink from her glass.

“Well then, bloody fine!” Molotov exclaimed. “Girls it is then.”

She laughed whole-heartedly. The look on Molotov’s face and the pause before that sentence had been more than the reaction she’d wanted from him. Men were always quite surprised and quite happy when a woman stated she enjoyed the company of her own sex. It humoured her.

“Getting back to the matter at hand,” She said, pausing only to take another drink. She’d finished more than half of her glass and on an empty stomach she could already begin to feel it hit her head. “Erionn gave me some information on the creatures of Dheathain before we left. There are quite a few kinds we’ll need to be worried about in the swamp, including some things that sound reminiscent of snakes only much larger. They also have several different kinds of birds, some of which may not even be harmful. For the most we’re going to have to worry about some dragon like creatures that range in size and can live on both land and in the water. They’re rather strong little buggers and quite smart too, not to mention they hunt in packs and don’t discriminate against humans.”

Kyo was lucky that the Draconian General had decided to help her even more than he already had with that information, if not her and Molotov and any they gathered would have been heading straight into a viper’s nest without any knowledge of what was inside it. From what he had told her, the dragon like creatures hated fire and were quite blind for some reason right at the moments of dawn and dusk, but they had incredible night vision. She didn’t expect to still be in the ruins at night, but Erionn had mentioned the monsters might keep trying to come back to the ruins even after they cleaned it out the first time.

“Erionn gave me a few tips on how best to deal with the most common monsters we’ll run into though…”
    Last edited by Kyo; 01-26-08 at 01:36 PM.
    Level 0 Level 1 Level 2

Merry were my days
    And left without a trace

Won't you light up
    Let my soul breathe
    You're my mind cage
    Like a mountain far away
    You were always there
    Dressed in summer white

Kamelot - EdenEcho

EXP: 53,319, Level: 9
    Level completed: 94%, EXP required for next level: 681
    Level completed: 94%,
    EXP required for next level: 681
    GP

Name
    Molotov
    Race
    Mutant
    Hair Color
    changes
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11, skinny.
    Job
    scientist

View Profile
    Molotov snickered lightly. He didn’t say anything about it, but he was pleased that Kyosku had used the word bugger. It had showed that he was rubbing off on her. “Soon enough she’ll be saying wanker, bloody, all of it,” the mutant said, congratulating himself within his mind. “When the bird says everything I do, then we can even go chasing after girls together.” He was particularly proud of himself with the last thought.

However, if Kyosku was going to talk about Eironn, Molotov wanted to set the record straight on him. As much as the ninja might have considered him a welcome ally, the mutant considered him anything but. As far as Molotov was concerned, Eironn was a thorn in their side, a spy who had been sent by the Ceann Cath to make sure of their failure. Molotov had been there when the decision was made. Every last effort was put in place to undermine their organization from the start.

“This Eironn bloke, I don’t trust him,” Molotov interrupted. “He’s not the kind of person you’d really want at your party, you know? He’s one of those, the kind that hang around because he knows someone important, but all he’s really doing when he talks is blowing his farts up your ass. Yeah, that’s bloody Eironn, and he doesn’t know shit about shit. He’s the toad that the government of Dheathain has sent after us, but I don’t bloody care about him all that much. If we cared about some sodding government, then we wouldn’t be bandits in the first place.”

He stopped for a moment to consider whether his diatribe was going to have unintended consequences on prospective new members. Molotov was only just coming to grips with the fact that he was now the leader of something. In the past, he had never been a follower, but no one had ever followed him either. With a reformed Bandit Brotherhood, he had a chance to have followers, but only if he learned to bite his tongue where appropriate. Now, he figured he needed to come up with some kind of excuse to retract some of his previous statement.

“We’re listening to their bloody government for now,” he said. “Not because we really want to, but because they’ve given us permission to let us operate in peace, as long as we don’t go and knock over their apple carts. It’s a good deal, but just know, I still don’t trust them much.”

The Paper Molotov Saga
    -as told by Mara Jade

GP

Name
    Thomas Saxon
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'1''/201 lbs.
    Job
    Hunter

Dull, bright moonlight casted weird, interlacing shadows of thicket and mossy tree alike upon the porch of the bustling, hectic tavern. Crickets and other nuisances chirped merrily and so loudly that one could've sworn they were within spitting distance. Few people stood outside to admire the quiet tranquility that darkness seemed to radiate, but whether or not that was because of the sweltering, stagnant air or the blowhards within the tavern, Saxon couldn't tell.

A man out of the corner of his eye seemed to be quietly discussing price for who the weird suspected was a woman actively practicing the world's oldest profession. Pretty soon I'm gonna have to hit a brothel, he wondered quietly as he peered back into the darkness. There would be time for emotionless, petty sex for the exchange of a honest day's pay later on, and the eldritch knew it. The only questions in his mind right now were whether he'd settle for Fallien or Corone.

Black or white?

Hearing the commotion inside, Saxon dismissed the thought and reminded himself," There'd be time for that later."

" Time for what?" A youthful voice chirped behind him.

Smiling, the eldritch shrugged and his hand disappeared within his suit jacket and pulled out a single golden coin," Never mind."

Walking into his view, a young woman barely cresting the age of puberty stood in scantily clad clothing and held a mug in both hands. Setting the coin on the table he pushed it towards her," Thanks."

Handing the drink to him the woman called Julie collected the coin and deposited it into a bra two sizes too big for her. She was a whore by trade, and it seemed to Saxon that she had gotten the rough end of a terrible childhood. The weird suspected she wouldn't make it past her mid-twenties before some Jon cut her throat for kicks. He didn't like it, but there was probably a chance he could turn her life around if he had the chance. She had approached him hours earlier and used whatever training and business savvy she had collected over the years to consider him a safe mark.

" You sure you don't want to go inside," she had asked," I know of a nice warm bed for the right price."

" No, thats alright," He had responded quickly. Saxon was many things, but a pervert wasn't one of them. There were certain intricacies one got into when becoming a regular in a brothel, and sexually abusing a child who probably had a mean case of crotch rot was clearly a no-no. He had more exquisite tastes when it came to women. More developed at the very least, he reasoned quietly.

Instead, he had used her to eavesdrop. To talk and to listen to the commotion inside. There was a group of people in there he had insisted on talking to one of the leaders once they stepped outside for air. And so far it had worked. For a gold piece every half an hour this meeting took place, the young hooker would stand to make a week's pay without having to spread her legs.

" Mr. Saxon," Julie interrupted the eldritch's train of thought as he turned away from her and considered the contents of the mug.

" Yah?"

" Wanna hear a joke?" She said abruptly.

Knowing this was probably one of the flaws of hiring a child to do work fit for an adult, Saxon decided to humor her," Sure."

" How many thieves does it take to light a candle," Julie began as she stood on her tip toes and rested her arms on the railing beside her employer.

" How many?" The eldritch quietly responded, now looking into the darkness once more.

" Three. One to steal the matches, another to snatch the candle, and a third to rat them both out to save his own skin."

The weird chuckled quietly at the tactless joke as the girl beamed at him, her tangled tresses falling in front of her calm, brown eyes. He'd have to remember that one, he figured. There wasn't a lot of humor these days on Althanas, and the eldritch had desperately missed that.

" Alright then," he said," Go on back inside before you miss anything. Make sure they don't notice you, okay?"

The prostitute nodded obediently," Yes, sir."

Watching her leave his sight and wander quietly back into the throng of thieves and blackguards, Saxon went back to examining the mug and glanced into the black, thick muck the bartender had called the house special," What a crock," he muttered while even the moonlight refused to shed light within the stagnant booze the girl had brought him.

The eldritch had never been one for drinking without a cause, and the stuff that sat before him amplified his reasoning. Looking back out into the darkness, his thoughts began to shift as his mind began to wander towards the weird's reason for being here of all places. The truth was Saxon had been getting cocky ever since that run-in with the cult who had tried to use him little more than a year ago.

It had come with the territory, he had figured. It wasn't every day that a man captured a God in a watch. There were certain circumstances that had led the eldritch to believe he was going to bite off way more than he could chew if he kept trying to play hero without a bit more backing on his part. He needed friends. Allies. Anybody that could keep him grounded and it wouldn't hurt to have a few folks to call by name if Saxon was in grave danger.

Picking up the mug as if in a toast, the weird hung his arm over the edge of the railing and off the porch before dumping into the local fauna that seemed to sprout like weeds about the base of tavern. There were few better ways to make friends than to join them on a hunt for monsters, and there was little Saxon could do until that time came.

Unable to stand in the presence of large throngs of people without eventually blacking out, the weird had accepted his strange disorder long ago. Compared to what had been going on within the guts of the tavern, the outside had a naturally serene ambience about it, and Saxon liked it that way. He had never been one for parties or big gatherings, and staying out of the limelight was something that had become very difficult for the eldritch to achieve lately.

Until somebody with a name that Saxon recognized walked through those doors and outside, the weird would just have to wait. But, fortunately for the 'monster hunters' within, the eldritch had become accustomed to a certain degree of patience over the years.
    Last edited by Saxon; 01-28-08 at 08:39 PM.
    HEY! If you are judging or adding experience to a quest of mine, READ THIS!

~~Fibonacci's Tales ~~
    To Trump A Bluff.. (Best Quest of 2007)
    Almost Heroes

"To be evil is easy. It is far easier to destroy the light inside of someone then the darkness all around you." -The Night Watch

GP

Name
    Kyosku Tetsoma
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Jet Black
    Eye Color
    Ice Blue
    Build
    5'5 / 115 lbs
    Job

“I’d hate to think of what you’d say about me when I wasn’t in the room.” Kyo shot back at Molotov. “Erionn helped us when he didn’t have to, you have no right to belittle the Draconian just because you have something against their race.”

Her eyes narrowed on Molotov, becoming more than just ice blue in colour.

“You may not like the terms and you may not like the citizens, but at least we have a place to call our own now and without Erionn and Aidan, that never would have happened.”

Kyo couldn’t stand it when someone disrespected another person, especially a person who didn’t deserve it. Respect was held very high where she came from and Molotov would have received a severe punishment for his words had they been spoken in her village. But they were not in Akashima and this was not a place she knew very well. This was a place where she felt slightly uncomfortable surrounded by groups of people she didn’t trust to turn her back to.

Feeling her anger rise towards the mutant, Kyo stood and turned to go before she did something she would regret. Like smack his head off the table in hopes of pounding some sense into it. Then again, his thick skull might break the wood.

“Stop searching for the non existent dagger in your back and accept the fact that he helped us, plain and simple and will continue to help us because I trust him and this is a partnership, Molotov. You’re not the only one leading this clan.” That wasn’t entirely true. Kyo trusted Erionn as far as she could throw him, which wasn’t far, but she didn’t doubt the advice and information he had given her. Not to mention he could prove to be a useful ally to have when dealing with the Ceann Cath.

Grabbing her mug from the table, the Akashiman assassin turned and walked away. It was best she leave Molotov at the moment, lest she do something stupid like he had just done. She couldn’t believe he’d practically told the two men interested in this little adventure about the circumstances they were in. That was for her and Molotov alone to know, and no one else. They did not have to deal with The Ceann Cath and neither would Molotov. After that little stunt he just pulled, the ninja was beginning to realize that diplomacy and dealing with authoritative figures was going to be something beyond the mutant’s grasp. She would have to do it, even if she didn’t want to. It was her responsibility as a leader in this Brotherhood.

Moving through the crowds of people with relative ease, the ninja quickly moved to the door and opened it, stepping outside into the cool night air. It brushed across the material of her dark gi, teasing her skin and causing a few shivers to slide down her back. It was a relief to breathe it, instead of the stagnant, disgusting mass that the tavern had turned into. Not to mention the loud and boisterous calls from within ceased to exist the moment the door closed behind her, leaving her in the kind of ambience that only nature could provide. It was rather funny how calm and soothing it was outside the tavern compared to in. It would do much to alleviate the thrum of anger within her veins.

Taking a few deep breaths, Kyo moved to the railing and bent slightly, leaning her forearms against it as she looked out into the dark of the night. There were a few other people outside, but she paid them no mind as they paid her none. In a few minutes she would wander back inside and join the table again and if Molotov said anything to her, she’d beat him to death with a chair.
    Level 0 Level 1 Level 2

Merry were my days
    And left without a trace

Won't you light up
    Let my soul breathe
    You're my mind cage
    Like a mountain far away