Hair Color
    Orange w/ black bangs
    Eye Color
    violet
    Build
    5'6"
    Job
    Bandit

“Well if a herd of them is all the noise I was making, then I don’t need to worry too much in this place”

Mia Smiled at Kyo for a moment before flipping over the edge and landing in a crouch on the railing, using a beam for support as she thought for a moment. She took a long pull on her smoke before speaking again.

“Well…I can see where you’re coming from. But on the other hand, being the honest and honorable person I am, at least I won’t stab you in the back without you doing it to me first.” She said softly before flicking the dying ember of her cigarillo into the darkness” So lets be honest, everyone who is going to join in this thing has a personal agenda of their own; I’m just being strait forward with mine. I need a dry place to stay when I’m not traveling about searching for something to do; and besides that, you guys would give me more options of things to do than just wander aimlessly.”

The ice elf slid from the railing to the floor, taking a few steps closer to Kyo and locking eyes with the ninja from over her glasses.

“So how about I buy you some warm Sake and we talk a little more about the deeper details of this business? Cause I could probably quite easily fall in with a cause of leveling the playing field between those who need a kick in the bloody nuggets and those who can’t seem to do it themselves.”

She smiled softly at the ninja as she awaited a hopefully positive answer.
    Alright then, picture this if you will:
    10 to 2 AM, X, Yogi DMT, and a box of Krispy Kremes, in my "need to know" pose, just outside of Area 51.
    Contemplating the whole "chosen people" thingy when a flaming stealth banana split the sky like one would hope but never really expect to see in a place like this.
    Cutting right angle donuts on a dime and stopping right at my Birkenstocks, and me yelping...

Holy f**king sh*t!

The LEAGUE of INTERNATIONAL INTRIGUE

GP

Name
    Thomas Saxon
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'1''/201 lbs.
    Job
    Hunter

" I didn't know the Brotherhood required a nut cracker," Saxon said through clenched teeth and tried very hard to quell his frustration which seemed to vanish in moments. The weird didn't like the elf from the start, and there just seemed to be something about her that didn't smell right. Friggin' free spirit, he thought, Just what I need.

Squaring his shoulders, the eldritch glared at the woman before turning his gaze back to Kyo. Stepping past the elf abruptly, he grabbed his staff and took a couple steps back. With the initial scare wearing off, Saxon sighed and watched the two begin to talk. Realizing his window was closing, the weird spoke up," Before you get smashed with this.. elf.. let me stop you to ask one last question; where will we need to meet before we depart to Dheathain? I'll figure the rest out myself."

Not that getting around for me will be much of a problem..
    HEY! If you are judging or adding experience to a quest of mine, READ THIS!

~~Fibonacci's Tales ~~
    To Trump A Bluff.. (Best Quest of 2007)
    Almost Heroes

"To be evil is easy. It is far easier to destroy the light inside of someone then the darkness all around you." -The Night Watch

GP

Name
    Kyosku Tetsoma
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Jet Black
    Eye Color
    Ice Blue
    Build
    5'5 / 115 lbs
    Job
    assassin, Leader of The Bandit Brotherhood

The ninja was just about to answer the elf when Saxon interrupted her. His words were terse and said between clenched teeth, clearly frustrated and upset with the elf for whatever reason. Some people just rubbed off on one another the wrong way and Kyo was in no position to judge such a thing. Her and Jared had not exactly gotten off on the wrong foot and her and Molotov, well if her slightly heated words back in the tavern were of any indication, they did not get along all the time either.

“We’ll be meeting in Suthainn before departing into the swamplands of Fiorair. We’re not expecting to be back in the region for at least a fortnight though.”

She had other things she needed to take care of besides this little jaunt into Corone, like a trip to Lavinya to see a certain thief and pay him back for some of the things that he did to her. Whether or not he would enjoy it was a completely different story, but that was neither here nor there.

Giving a polite nod of her head towards Saxon, Kyosku turned her attention back to the elf. “Would you like to continue this discussion inside?”

Turning, the ninja grabbed the handle to the tavern’s front door and pulled it open. Immediately her senses were assaulted by the noise, the smoke and the smell of ale, sweat and some few other things she couldn’t recognize right away. Making her way back towards the table, Kyosku noticed that there was already a new member sitting amongst them. Pulling out a chair and motion for the elf to sit beside her, she motioned to the waitress.

“Sake, if you have any.”

The woman nodded and quickly walked off to get the order.
    Level 0 Level 1 Level 2

When living by the rules grows tiresome, join The Bandit Brotherhood

First you said that you would never leave me
    Merry were my days
    Then you told me life is never easy
    And left without a trace

Won't you light up
    Won't you light up my life
    Let my soul breathe
    Tell me wrong tell me right
    You're my mind cage
    Like a mountain far away
    You were always there
    Dressed in summer white

Kamelot - EdenEcho

GP

Name
    Dagon Dessalines
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Dark Brown Dreadlocks
    Eye Color
    Clear Green
    Build
    6'2"/ 188 lbs.
    Job
    Bokor, Witch Doctor

Dagon nodded with a wide-lipped smile at the invitation. So the man with the piercings had payed attention to his lounge act, after all. The song had been a thing of spontaneity, but Dagon was glad to see that if bore good results and even gladder to see how keen the bandit was on sharing a table and drinks, as long as he threw a few of his own goods in the trading pool. He tipped a nearby chair and spun it on one leg, slamming it still as he sat astride, his arms and chest resting on the high-back.

"Sounds like a mighty fine deal!" he said with a chortle, his accent as a native from the southern plains of Deru fading to only a few exotic stresses on his syllables - not that anyone would know, considering they were almost uncharted lands to the core countries of Althanas. "But careful," he said with narrowed eyes that flickered a green of warning, "you'll be tasting no catchpenny ganja." He curled his lips into a circle and blew another waft of dreamy mist that expanded into three consecutive rings. He watched them float away like merry clouds for a while, then passed the roll of herbs to his left, handing it to the leader by the tip that wasn't smoky red and smouldering. He faced the other two men with an apologetic look, then threw back a thumb to what their chief was holding. "Sorry to slow you down boyos. While this old man gets some catching up, why don't ye help yourselves to his smoking gold?"

In the next few minutes, everything the man told him had been infused into his brain like the sweet haze he'd inhaled. As he spoke of slaying monsters and clearing a tract of free land for their band of merry bandits, he could imagine it as vividly as if he were smack dab in the middle of it - something he damn well intended on doing. To honor a recap well done, Dagon hefted, not one of three mugs as had been intended, but a cold and sloshing pitcher of the amber liquor. He raised it for a silent toast and chugged, careful not to spill. "Got one question to which I haven't heard the answer yet," he said with a hiss as he forced the sting away from his eyes and gullet. The pitcher gavelled the table and rested there, frothing quietly as Dagon watched the three, wondering if they still had enough presence to reply. "When do we start?"

Right then, the woman who'd left... was it minutes or hours ago? Well, whichever the case, she was back and a bit flushed to boot, because of the cool winds that swept outside the pub. One elfin girl followed closely in her suit, but from her bicolored hair and strange looks, he wondered if his hemp hadn't been a bit too effective, this evening. Bah, he thought dismissively, shrugging. "Dagon Dessalines. Ye missed my performance, but no worries: ye can catch the next one, anytime."
    Last edited by Papa Dagon; 01-30-08 at 11:52 AM.

GP

Name
    Thomas Saxon
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'1''/201 lbs.
    Job
    Hunter

Suthainn it is, the weird thought as he watched the ninja walk bravely back into the tavern, and saw Julie timidly step out from behind the saloon doors a few seconds later. Moving towards the steps of the porch he heard the hooker whisper quickly," Wait, Mr. Saxon!"

" Yes?" The weird said, his tone hinting at his rising ire with the entire situation. He was becoming tired of this, and if he was going to make it to Dheathain he'd need to isolate himself somewhere near by and condition himself to the environment to avoid the unpleasantness of some sort of swamp fever. That's the last thing I need before I split some bugbear's wig, Saxon thought as he watched the prostitute slowly approach him.

" Mr. Saxon," she began with her voice barely above a whisper," There is a lot of fighting between the two leaders. Like you said before, they don't seem to be very close except for this kind of journey they are getting people for."

Hearing wisdom that should normally be too complex for a girl her age, the eldritch could only smile while he watched her explain to him the distance between Kyo and Molotov, and it didn't surprise Saxon in the least. Honor among thieves wasn't as much of a commodity as the proverb suggested, and the weird could only deduce that if he were to join this organization there'd be a point in time where he'd have to choose a side.

He wasn't looking forward to it, but when the time came Saxon knew that if that possibility ever arose there was a risk a usurper could ruin it for the rest of them. Although the ideas of such things were drastic and unlikely, the weird wouldn't open himself up to that kind of vulnerability. For now, it'd be an uneasy friendship. Until I can trust them with my life, that is, he thought pragmatically.

Sliding his hand into his pocket and past the key that allowed him entrance into Tsep and the mysterious watch that contained the essence of a God, Saxon plucked three golden coins out and interrupted the girl," I see. Well, that is all the information I need for now. Thanks for the help, Julie."

Receiving the gold coins reluctantly, the hooker shoved them into her bra and looked at him sadly before saying," Sir, are you sure that you don't want that warm bed?"

Looking towards the tavern one last time, the eldritch smiled and nodded to her gravely," I'm sure. Besides, perhaps it’s time you change your profession. You know, something more wholesome. Was there something you always wanted to do, Julie?"

Staring down at him from the porch as he was halfway down the steps, the girl looked away bashfully and whispered," No.. no, you'll think it’s silly."

" Come now, Julie," Saxon said soothingly," What is it?"

" I... I.. I want to become a singer, sir," The girl said with a weak smile on her face, unable to gauge the weird's reaction.

Nodding to her, Saxon put his hand back into his pocket," A noble goal, Julie," he said softly before relinquishing a small leather bag of coins. Holding it by the leather string, the eldritch dangled it in front of her like a father offering a child a nugget of earthy wisdom," There is over a hundred gold here and it should get you to Corone, I know of a singing school that works with one of the new theatr-"

" Saxon, please!" The girl insisted as she cupped her mouth with hands in amazement.

Pushing it closer to her, the weird smiled," Take it. You’re not cut out to be a whore, Julie. Go do something you have your heart in. You only have one life to live and I'm sure you'd rather be doing what you love than biting some headboard to a lousy drunkard. Don't you agree?"

Slowly the hooker's hands slipped from her face and took the bag gently into her grasp, this time holding it to her heart like a child she cherished longingly. Instead of lust or sadness in her eyes, instead all Julie could see was love," Thank you sir, oh thank you so much!"

" Go to Radasanth and look for a man named Carlini, he’s the headmaster to this school I told you about. Tell him that 'Faust' sent you and he'll take it from there," Saxon instructed with care.

" Oh, I don't know what to say.." Julie began as tears rolled down her eyes.

Not cut out for these sort of heartfelt moments, Saxon chose to make his exit and nodded to the girl before he placed his hand on top of his akubra, Amalarj, and tipped it to her," M'am."

Signing up to become a thief and then giving a whore money to change her life. Damn I must be getting old, the weird thought as he turned on his heel, and proceeded down the steps before slowly drifting into the darkness as he walked down the overgrown path. Before long he melted into the shadows, and the sound of his echoing footsteps upon the unsullied trail rippled away into nothing.
    Last edited by Saxon; 01-31-08 at 04:01 PM.
    HEY! If you are judging or adding experience to a quest of mine, READ THIS!

~~Fibonacci's Tales ~~
    To Trump A Bluff.. (Best Quest of 2007)
    Almost Heroes

"To be evil is easy. It is far easier to destroy the light inside of someone then the darkness all around you." -The Night Watch

GP

Name
    Mia Kane
    Race
    Ice Elf
    Hair Color
    Orange w/ black bangs
    Eye Color
    violet
    Build
    5'6"
    Job
    Bandit

Saxon…such an odd fellow...hmm…he might be fun…

Mia thought as she continued to smile, watching Kyo talk to him. The ice elf couldn't help but to give the ninja the full look over while she waited.

Nice butt.

Her smile broadened a little as she wondered just what kind of girl Kyo is. The night air was beginning to grow crisp as the moon began to rise. When the akashiman finished with Saxon and turned back to her, Mia quickly nodded, hoping to hide her wandering eyes.

With a sly smile she passed by Saxon, giving him a cute wave as she entered the tavern behind Kyo. The dregs of the world always seemed to stink worse, the more there were of them in one building. She removed her blades and set them on the table as she placed her bag on the floor between her legs.

The smell of herb grazed her nostrils as she sat next to her new acquaintance, making her raise a brow. It had been a fair amount of time since she had been around any. Truth be told, she didn't even remember when the last time was, but she was sure it fell during the time she was outside the common known countries. Probably somewhere over the ocean.

She smiled at Dagon as he introduced himself. His accent was similar to some she had heard in the southern unknowns.

“Mia” she said following suit as she eyed the men around the table. She knew that they would all probably love to have a bit of the old in out, in out with her, but none of them probably had what she considered worthy equipment.

As the waitress returned with their order of sake, Mia graciously paid and set to pouring Kyo a cup.
    10 to 2 AM, X, Yogi DMT, and a box of Krispy Kremes, in my "need to know" pose, just outside of Area 51.
    Contemplating the whole "chosen people" thingy when a flaming stealth banana split the sky like one would hope but never really expect to see in a place like this.
    Cutting right angle donuts on a dime and stopping right at my Birkenstocks, and me yelping...

Holy f**king sh*t!

EXP: 53,319, Level: 9
    Level completed: 94%, EXP required for next level: 681
    Level completed: 94%,
    EXP required for next level: 681
    GP

Name
    Molotov
    Race
    Mutant
    Hair Color
    changes
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11, skinny.
    Job
    scientist

View Profile
    Molotov knew if there was one person who it was worth meeting, it was Dagon. It wasn’t just the hazy feeling that the older musician’s special cigarettes were giving him. This man asked the most important question of them all. “We bloody start soon,” he said. “Whenever bloody Kyo and her bloody people want to get out of here, we’ll bloody go.” He giggled. They were the kind of giggles he normally punched people for giggling. “Your bloody cigarettes are bloody good, bloody…”

Then, even though no one had asked him for his insightful analysis on the subject, the mutant began to dissect the word bloody. “You know, bloody, it’s a bloody good word, isn’t it. I like to bloody say it right now, just rolls of the tongue… bloody. Say it with me people bloody. So we’ll bloody go and make some monsters bloody, because we hit them so sodding much. Bloody fun!”

Molotov laughed at his own joke, even though the server who had come to ask if they wanted more ale looked at him like he should have been in a mental asylum. “You should really try this,” he told her, holding out the handmade cigarette to her. “It’s really bloody good.”

The server looked at it nervously. She didn’t really want it, but Molotov was practically shoving it in her face. Reluctantly she took a puff. She inhaled and then exhaled. She coughed a little, Molotov laughed. “That’s good,” she said.

“Pass it around the room!” Molotov said. “And when Kyo’s bloody done talking, we’re going to go monster killing!”
    Molotov is not a sports entertainer.

The Paper Molotov Saga
    -as told by Mara Jade
    [1]The Beginning of the Fall. [2]The Chimera. [3]On Broken Hearts. [4]Leftover Emotion. [5]Minnows.

GP

Name
    Kyosku Tetsoma
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Jet Black
    Eye Color
    Ice Blue
    Build
    5'5 / 115 lbs
    Job

Kyo nodded her head to the new comer as he introduced himself. “Tetsoma Kyosku, I’ll look forward to seeing your next performance then.”

She said it more out of formality than anything else. She knew nothing about his performance and what had occurred during it. He could have bitten the head off a chicken for all she knew, which she really hoped he hadn’t done because she didn’t really want to see it if that was the case.

As Mia sat down beside Kyo, she watched the waitress quickly return with their order of sake and the elf poured her a glass. Nodding her head in silent appreciation, she picked up the small, porcelain cup and brought it to her lips, drinking down half the contents right there. The familiar burn of the strong, rice alcohol was comforting to her in a way; she hadn’t actually had sake since she’d left Akashima, preferring to try some of the local alcohols instead. It felt good... familiar to have it once more.

Just as her glass touched the table, Molotov started ranting about them leaving and talking about her as if she weren’t already back in the room and sitting just a few feet away from him. He also giggled. Giggled like a five year old girl, giggled. It made her stare at him wide-eyed as if he’d gone insane, then she noticed the smoke in his hand that he was forcing towards the waitress.

Oh, fuck me... he’s on some kind of drug!

If the man wanted to have his brain go all loopy on him he should have said something. She had a few shuriken she’d love to shove up his ass and they were coated in a hallucinogenic that was sure to much with his brain possibly more than that stuff was. The ninja even entertained the idea of chucking one at his head and seeing his reaction to it, but she pushed that aside, especially as he started analyzing the word ‘bloody’. His sudden enthusiasm did not put a smile on her face, only a scowl.

Sighing and bringing her glass once more to the lips, Kyosku drained the rest of the sake and gave her head a slight shake as the aftertaste of the alcohol flooded her mouth.

Ignoring the men, she turned her eyes back to the elf. “I’m sure you overheard most of the information outside, but in case you missed something. Molotov and I are restarting The Bandit Brotherhood in the original image that Yari once created it. But Corone is too crowded these days, especially with the civil war going on, so we’re setting up in Dheathain. The region has only been open to trading for a few years now and there aren’t really any organizations like ours around, so it won’t be hard to get a foothold and indeed, we’ve been given a spot of land by the leader of the Draconians. Downside is we have to clean it out of monsters, so we’re here recruiting for that and for people who wish to help us rebuild the Brotherhood.

“Even though I would prefer a more...permanent commitment, I’m willing to accept you into the clan and give you that safe haven you need, as long as you’re willing to help us when we need it.”
    Level 0 Level 1 Level 2

Merry were my days
    And left without a trace

Won't you light up
    Let my soul breathe
    You're my mind cage
    Like a mountain far away
    You were always there
    Dressed in summer white

Kamelot - EdenEcho

GP

Name
    Mia Kane
    Race
    Ice Elf
    Hair Color
    Orange w/ black bangs
    Eye Color
    violet
    Build
    5'6"
    Job
    Bandit

The smoke was a bit too pungent as it wafted in her direction, burning her eyes and making her face scrunch up a little from the stench. From just the few moments she sat the ice elf was already beginning to get a good look at the rest of the rag tag bunch that had been drawn in by Molotov's charisma.

Charisma that was in amazingly small supply at the moment.

Mia wasn't really the kind of person to jump to a side or someone to have a sort of loyalty for another, but to her the Akashiman seemed to be the only other level headed member of the group.

Besides the fact that Kyo has a nice butt.

Molotov would be someone she felt that a watchful eye would be needed on. He was a little erratic, even for her. Not that it mattered much, she would have to deal with it till everything ran its own course.

She was shocked out of her thoughts when Kyo began talking to her again. She had to lean towards her a little to hear over the mutant's roars about the word “bloody”. Granted it was an interesting word, its only that amazing when one is as high as he clearly was.

“The bandit brotherhood...” she whispered as she passed into a thought before smiling warmly” my former husband...he had wanted to join at one point but they didn't allow undead...he also had wanted a partnership with them...he used to run a group called the D.Z.S...it was a good cause, but like the BB...it fell.” she stopped for a moment to take a drink before running her fingers along her choker” I think he would like to see me falling in with a group that had those kinds of goals.”

She stopped for a moment, looking off into space before slamming back the rest of the sake in her cup, as if it were a way to seal the deal within her.

“I'm in.”

Holy f**king sh*t!

GP

Name
    Kyosku Tetsoma
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Jet Black
    Eye Color
    Ice Blue
    Build
    5'5 / 115 lbs
    Job

Mia was familiar with the clan they were restarting as well, her former husband having tried to be a member. Though the D.Z.S. did not strike any kind of recollection within the ninja’s mind, she knew that there had been perhaps dozens if not hundreds of clans started by hopefully people, only to slowly fade into nothing for one reason or another. She was going to work her hardest to make sure that didn’t happen to the BB, not again, not this time. Though Molotov clearly had some of his own problems, she didn’t doubt that the man wanted it; else he wouldn’t have done what he did when they met the Ceann Cath. She just doubted he’d always be able to keep a level head on his shoulders.

Smiling as Mia announced her new partnerships with their clan, Kyosku poured them both another glass of sake and raised it in salute.

“To The Bandit Brotherhood.”

Then she drank down the entire contents in one go.

Looking around the room, she noticed a few more curious faces glancing at them and their assembly of rag tag fighters, bandits and drug dealing hooligans, but she doubted they would get any more from this tavern. What they had assembled here was most likely enough anyway, but there was a certain someone she was not going back to Dheathain without talking to. He would make a great ally and he already had many thieving skills that some of these people generally lacked, including herself. Though as he had mentioned to her once before, thieves and ninjas were rather similar, whereas he merely stole material objects though, she stole lives.

Kyo turned her attention back to Molotov and waved her hand through the wisps of smoke flying her way, “Molotov, you may leave with the others to return to Dheathain as soon as you wish, but I have more unfinished business. I’ll meet you in Suthainn whence I am done.”

And hopefully with one more name to add to the steadily growing pile...
    Level 0 Level 1 Level 2

Merry were my days
    And left without a trace

Won't you light up
    Let my soul breathe
    You're my mind cage
    Like a mountain far away