Silver
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    6'5" medium build
    Job
    Knight

Kachuk Information.

Kachuk is an area in northern Alerar populated mostly by dwarves. The mines are owned mostly by wealthy businesspeople in Ettermire, and most of the profits of the mythril trade are siphoned off there. The mountainous areas are colder than the rest of Alerar, not quite as cold as Salvar, but are still chilly enough to have snow in the winter time.

The main population of Kachuk is dwarves, but there is an upper class of dark elves that are the foremen and businesspeople. A cynical observer might note that the only dark elves around are wealthy and the only dwarves around are the ones that are poor, but this is not exactly true. There are a few wealthy dwarves and a few poor dark elves who work in the mines. However, the general pattern does hold. There has been some complaints among the dwarves, but at the moment, these complaints have been limited only to some of the harshest companies in the region. It should be noted that two of these companies, the Vhaerun Family Cooperative and House Helivath Mining, have faced strikes and saboteurs.

Some areas of interest in Kachuk are listed below.

The Mine Shaft: The Mines of Kachuck are filled with some of the finest metals in the whole world. However, they are also home to dark and deadly creatures...and dwarves do not take kindly to those that would steal their ore.

The Armory: The Armory is where the dwarves and dark elves sell their wares to those who make the long journey to Kachuck -- and who earn their trust. Excellent armor and weaponry of all sorts can be purchased here, but only if the dwarves decide they like you.

(This is a work in progress, and if any of you have locations of interest, please PM me with them and I will be happy to add them to the list)
    Last edited by Call me J; 01-27-08 at 11:43 PM.