Jet Black
    Eye Color
    Red / Black
    Build
    6 foot 2 inches / 13stone
    Job
    Mercenary

Shelter

The desolate streets of Underwood were waterlogged as Soveliss strode through them, keeping his head down and his head covered by his hood. He was cold, tired and hungry, it had been 3 days since his last meal, only it was not simple bread that would quench his hunger, and certainly not water that would dent his thirst. Soveliss had gone for longer periods without food or water, 3 months longer, infact while he had been coming to terms with what he was he had been living off of Foxes and other small mammals. Through the rain Soveliss' red eyes glowed, he tried his hardest to hide them from anyone who may see himf rom their simple windows, Soveliss was growing more desperate, he wanted to get off of the streets - he wanted to get into privacy, he hated being out in the open in a strange place.

He quickly glanced up to see where it was he was going and he caught a sign, he had trouble reading it due to the effect of the wind and rain in his eyes, but as the lightning flashed and lit up the streets that smelled dank, he could see a sign not too far away. "The Peaceful Promenade". Soveliss felt an annoyance stir up inside of him, how can anyone call this weather peaceful. Soveliss' stepped up his pace across the cobbled streets, designed for horses and carts, his boots glistening while holding off the rain from his feet.

He approached the small tavern door, seeing the light coming out from behind the closed door. He slammed into it, desperate to get out of this rain. As he did he flew straight past the door and two drunks apoogised to him for opening it. Their friend was paraletic and they needed to get him home... and no Soveliss did not want to help them carry him out, and yes it was bad weather, and yes he was from out of town. Soveliss groaned to himself as the left and surprisingly noone out of the other 7 people in the tavern even threw him a glance. Maybe Soveliss was simply becoming more self indulgent these days, but he could have sowrn he usually walked into a tavern and silenced people.

He glanced around and saw the bar directly infront of him with a jolly fat man standing behind it cleaning mugs. There were two people sitting at either end of the bar, one woman serving food to an old man in a huge chair, above which was a moose' head. Directly opposite were two younger men talking about something that one of them didn't care to hear any longer. On the right of the room there was a blazing fire. The heat was already beginning to dry Soveliss' face and he moved away from the big door leaving the howling wind outside.

As Soveliss approached the bar, the jolly fat man looked at him twice and then finally said what you having? in a bored of life tone - one which you would not expect from a man who looked so contented. Soveliss simply said "Water.... please" The fat man nodded and soon produced a dirt glass full to the brim with clean-ish water. Soveliss let out a slight sigh of disgust and looked around.

He sighed and finally drank from the dirty glass, the water feeling cold in his mouth. As he focused his attention to the back of the Tavern, the door leading to the streets and the weather flew open again.

GP

Name
    Kaiserin Nightwind
    Race
    Silvet
    Hair Color
    silver
    Eye Color
    Ruby Red
    Build
    5'9
    Job
    None

“Rain … why the hell does it always have to be raining!” She yelled upwards to the sky, gritting her fangs in anger as once again her attire was ill suited for the weather, as it was her hair white hair was matted to her head, her ruby red eyes dulled when she looked back down to earth, it seemed like it had been chasing her for weeks now. “Maybe you should by a cloak with a hood then” questioned the younger lad stood near her, she narrowed his eyes at him, half tempted to retaliate with harsh words, but all that came out of her mouth was a sigh. “Yeah … I guess I could do that” she almost whispered, she ignored the lad until he started pulling on one of the scarf trails behind her; she turned and looked strangely finding the action not irritating. “Maybe you could wrap these around your head” Internally Dusk almost felt sick with the idea, her long scarf although it was warm and kept her neck dry, it was also dyed that colour from old wounds, and the smell of blood was strong, besides her head was already soaking wet, but anymore and she feared she would get a nasty virus or flu … if her race could even catch that … she was going to have to ask her father about that.

“Is there a place I could go to pass of the weather?” Dusk turned back to the kid but found that he had gone already, cute kid, you don’t see too many people these days … She checked her gold pieces … still there … yup you really didn’t see any kind people these days, the thought left her with a grin. Dusk picked one of the streets and started walking down it, she saw one bar and inn … but heavily decided against it when she saw someone almost thrown out of the door and a fight roared inside. ‘maybe I could get paid as a bouncer?’ she actually thought but then saw someone get … wounded, where is pride and joy was, Dusk felt sympathy before saying out loud “Or not” all she wanted was a quiet place to wait of the weather, infact what time was it, she had lost all track of it long after it had gone dark.

Her searching was paid off, the Peaceful Promenade, it stood right ahead of her, or rather the sign did, Promenade eh? Didn’t that mean some kind of peaceful walk or something, she pondered for a moment, well whatever and this one didn’t have unruly drunks kicking each other out of the door. She opened the door and stepped in, only eight or so people inside, perfect. No eyes turned to her, they really must be too laid back to really have cared and considering her apparent lack of weapons, she really seemed no one of interest, good, and at least she won’t be disturbed, well all except one guy at the bar who had looked back.

She approached the bar and waved the barkeeper over, he did so lazily and in the same tone he spoke “What will you have?” Dusk was a little surprised, maybe this place was far too laid back for her after all, she glanced back at the people in the room, and drinking herself stupid wasn’t on her list to do things at the moment. “You got me … something weak I guess” she mumbled without actually looking at the barkeep, she was tempted to ask a question, but then decided against it as all she really needed was a moment of peace. The barkeeper gave her a drink and she looked at the translucent drink wondering what it was, she took a timid sip before once again being surprised, but then a smile crossed her face. She did ask for something weak, and water really was weak, but wasn’t she wet enough already?

“I guess its free then” she said before getting up carrying her drink to the table closest to the fire as she could get, She lazily sat down hunched over as though protecting her drink, but that was actually the last thing on her mind, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a small object which she started to closely examine within her fingerless gloves.
    Kaiserin stats

--Current quests--

--Current Battles--
    Of Wolves and Men

W/L/D
    1/1/0

Only person to ever crash a Death Star into mars ... No seriously i have ^_^'

GP

Name
    Soveliss Leaviathus
    Race
    Half Vampire
    Hair Color
    Jet Black
    Eye Color
    Red / Black
    Build
    Job
    Mercenary

Watching the entry of a young woman Soveliss turned back to the bar, again seeing the not-so-jollly jolly fat man kicking into action.

"You got me … something weak I guess" the woman said to the bar keep - Soveliss couldn't help but give a little chuckle when he saw that she had been handed a dirty glass of water, like himself. He let out a sigh and followed her with his eyes to the table that she sat at. He turned back round and finished his water, placing the glass back down on the untidy bar.

The fire was roaring now.

Soveliss turned again with his back against the bar, his body facing towards the door, but his eyes looked somewhere else. As he opened a silver case and took out one thinly rolled cigarette his eyes never left the woman sitting next to the fire - there was someting going over there, Soveliss didn't know why but he felt some... attraction, not to the woman, or at least he didn't think so - but definately to whatever it was she was doing.

He lit the ciagerette with siome matches that he had somehow been able to keep dry from the rain in his money pouch, and took a long drag. Slowly he let the smoke waft from his mouth. He took down his hood and again focused on the woman, she ahd something in her hand - what it was he couldn't be sure, but she had something.

Hm... She looks far too interested in that thing for it to be just a mere trinket Soveliss thought to himself. Soveliss took his cigarette and walked slowly, but precisely to the table next to that of the womans, also infront of the fire. He took off the cloak which had been covering him. In doing so, he revealed his huge muscular arms, his grey skin, the scars running along side his arms, and as the hood left his head and his face - the curvature of his face and his jaw showed him for what he was. His hair long, down to his shoulders, black with white streaks curved around his face and down his back.

Soveliss lay his cloak on the table, then his sword that had been attached to his back ontop of it, and leant for ward onto the wooden, wobbly table. He sa t now no more than two feet away from the young woman, this mysterious, sarcastic young woman. He drew on his cigarette and blew the smoke in her dirction.

GP

Name
    Kaiserin Nightwind
    Race
    Silvet
    Hair Color
    silver
    Eye Color
    Ruby Red
    Build
    5'9
    Job
    None

Her nostrils flared at the unwelcome odder, and she softly groaned to herself, she wasn’t a big fan of smoking, in fact she had avoided it all together, but she wasn’t really one to complain about it, unless they blew it in her direction, lets just say that it was this mans own sheer luck that she didn’t smack his head down onto the table several times. She groaned when she decided to do nothing, and instead brushed her wet hair backwards out of her face, maybe if he was given a clear view he would see she was getting annoyed. ‘ of all the places … Ehh whatever … I got too much on my mind at the moment to care about some idiot ’ then her eyes fell back to her trinket, The gold decorated ring with a ruby carved into the shape of a dragon, she could have said it was a family heirloom or something, its meaning was lost to her, but who would have thought that this little ring would be a symbol of leader ship for the ancient Red Dragon Clan, that little bit of information was known by three people.

But once again his nostrils flared, it was that guy again blowing it over in her direction, there was something odd about him, she thought as she cast a deadly gaze in his direction, he sat there lounging in his seat, pretending not to care about her presence, she would have believed that if not for the several other empty chairs around them where he could have easily sat and still be in the warmth of the fire. “Do you mind? … That’s kind of irritating” and there was the threat, it was up to him to take it she guessed. She then left him be, he was on strike one, by the third and she would drive his head through the table, and there would be no holding back, the mental image it produced managed to bring a grin to her face.

Where was she before she was so rudely interrupted … oh yeah, she looked carefully of the small ruby, and then pulled the chain attached to the bangle on her wrist onto the table, on the end of this silver chain was a small item, it was in the shape of a dragon, or rather it was the same shape as the one carved from the ruby, she had that done a while ago and once again she marvelled at the accuracy of the person who made it for her. Well that was fun for about second, she thought pocketing and leaving the chain to fall wherever it pleased, these kinds of days were really boring, and she took a swig of her water drinking one quarter of it whole.

maybe I should have opted to get drunk … hah who am I kidding, I don’t think I would have enough to get drunk ’ she placed an elbow on the table on leaned her chin on it, looking off at who knows what, this was what Dusk was like when she was very bored, she seemed almost irritable, oh no wait, she was irritable and that nasty odder from the smoker behind her was not helping, She let out a sigh, What could she possibly do, start a bar brawl. As fun as that sounded Dusk was not irrational, although putting that mans face through a table seemed fun, he still had two strikes left. “You know …” she said turning her eyes back to the man “… if your trying to get my attention, then your not doing a very good job by annoying me” wait hand on, she turned around for a better look, oh crap, why had she not noticed that before, the way his cheeks were the jaw, the red eyes, the presence he carried, it all spelled V.A.M.P.I.R.E, Dusk turned away, secretly gritting her teeth, a bloodsucker had taken an interest in her presence … ‘ok … so maybe tonight won’t be boring …I swear if he tries anything he is going to get an instant third strike!” Dusk felt glad of the scarf around her neck, anything to cause a problem should anything like that occur, but as it was she was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, as long as he left her alone she would leave his face alone.
    Last edited by Kaiser; 05-28-06 at 06:31 AM.
    Kaiserin stats

--Current quests--

--Current Battles--
    Of Wolves and Men

W/L/D
    1/1/0

GP

Name
    Soveliss Leaviathus
    Race
    Half Vampire
    Hair Color
    Jet Black
    Eye Color
    Red / Black
    Build
    Job
    Mercenary

Soveliss sat, stared and wondered. What is that girl thinking... she's sitting there playing with her trinket, and has the audacityto "warn" me.... He sat there pondering what he could to make this whole scneario move along. The rainw as coming down heavier now, and the wind was whistling all around the so called "promenade".

Soveliss took another drag on his now almost finished cigarette, he looked down at it and then abck at her. Again, she was looking at him through the corner of her eyes. But this time, with something else in her mind he could tell, something wasn't all together inviting. If she's thinking about challenging me, it will not be a case of whether I win or lose he thought It would be a case of wether or not I simply disposed of her body... or drained her dry of her life fluid first.

Soveliss sat back in his chair and took out one gold piece from his cloth bag, hanging on the side of his belt. He placed it on the table and motioned over to the not-so-jolly jolly fat man. "Something hard" He called. He glanced over at the woman, noticed her glass, the samedirty water that he himself had previously had. "Make that two" He added. With that Soveliss sat back and watched the fat bar keeper jump to attention and begin pouring a greenish looking liquid into two glasses. The bar keeper ran frombehind the bar and placed the two glasses on the tale, nearly tripping over himself when he saw the Gold piece. Obviously it hadn't been one of those rich, busy days.

"Keep the change" Soveliss said, pushing the old coin towards him - then as he moved, Soveliss Wait, I need a room.

"Bar keep!" Soveliss said, raising his deep, clear voice. He reached into his bag and produced 3 gold coins, placing the on the table he said: "I need a room, something basic - just a bed will be fine. I expect to be awoken early in the morning, before the light gets too bright - as you may have noticed I'm not a fan of the sunlight." Soveliss chuckled softly and ran his tongue over hsi elongated canines. The bar keeper simply stood there, blank, scared, excited. "GO!" Soveliss ordered and as he did the fat man toddled away to behind his oh-so-lovely bar, not forgetting to take the coins off of the table.

Again, Soveliss took a drag on his lit cigarette, feeling the burning on his lips he realised that this was the last drag he was going to get on this particular one. He looked down at the drinks - then at the woman. He flicked his cigarette to the floor by the fire and cleared his throat.

"You would do wise woman to not talk to me in that manner. Although, if it is a conflict you are after, then I am quite partial to a female meal every now and then."

Soveliss, being only a Half Vampire knew that he did not have to feed for at least another three nights or so. He had recently drained a few beggars and they had filled him quite sufficiently. But, if it was a question of agression he hoped that the female did no know this, as half Vamps never seemed quite as powerful as the "pure bloods" as they called themselves, even though they were still much stronger than most races.

With those words Soveliss raised himself of the floor to his full height an enormous 6 foot and 3 inches tall, with broad shoulders. He sat down on the chair opposite the woman, but not before picking up his sword and cloak and laying on the table. He also grabbed the two drinks and placed one infront of the woman.

"but if it is a question of you simply looking for trouble then, I'm sure we can have this drink and talk about it. Although I must assure, I don't really have any will to fight, but a meal currently would be quite satisfying." Soveliss warned in a lowered, menacing tone.

Soveliss was being honest, he had no reason nor will to fight at this moment. he simply was now wondering why this woman was so obsessed over this trinket and why she was so sure of herself. He had searched long for a companion before, and he felt that it was quite possible this woman could use his skills. As he could use her direction.

With that he leaned back, staring straight into the womans eyes and lit another cigarette.

GP

Name
    Kaiserin Nightwind
    Race
    Silvet
    Hair Color
    silver
    Eye Color
    Ruby Red
    Build
    5'9
    Job
    None

((ooc: oohhhhh hostility ... lol))

His first warning came almost out of the blue as he seemed too busy with the barkeeper than in continuing to hassle her, she tried her best to not chuckle at his lame attempt, to think that she would ever become this guys meal, humph the mere thought of it was an insult, perhaps he was underestimating because she currently lacked a weapon that could be seen. “Yeah, yeah” she said afterwards, although she really didn’t want to acknowledge the man anymore, he was pushing his luck at the moment, maybe because he thought her a human and had not noticed her tail, violently swinging back and fourth. Silvets are very different from your average species of humanoids, Better immune system, for the most part, a pain when you want to get drunk however, and natural strength and agility, although it was a wild guess, she thought that she would be able to surprise this Vampire by matching his strength at least, all of this however was pure guess work.

Then he picked himself off his seat ‘ good riddance ’ she thought waiting for the sound of the door to the wet and cold outside world to open, to announce that he had left, imagine her expression when she saw that instead of leaving, he moved seats to sit in front of her, her hand nursed her head, there must have been a headache forming, her free hand, although it was currently relaxing on the table, well it was being clenched into a tight ball. Now he placed a drink before her and added another threat to it, and Kaiserin found the situation more humours as he once again failed to intimidate her with words, she thought them funny instead as he referred to her as another meal, yet also saying he had no will to fight, but as funny as it was, Kaiserin was feeling the opposite.

“Keep on yapping you yuppie … I just came in here to keep dry … and right now I am bored … irritated actually, so starting a fight is not beyond me at the moment” she sighed it was only a half hearted warning, but she knew that she too was pushing her luck by egging him on like that, but still this was a first, within a second of knowing each other, if even that, something hostile had immediately been put between them, well whatever, Kaiserin knew she could live ignoring this man, but he on the other hand, seemed to be … entranced … what else could he be by constantly looking over, by stating he wasn’t willing to fight meant that she was not on his meal list … yet, it was indeed quite humorous.

He then leaned back lighting another cigarette, wow, he was a real addict, still not her fault if he gets lung cancer and dies … oh wait … silly her, he is a vampire … isn’t he already undead? “Don’t get too comfortable around me … I am a Silvet, and incase you don’t know what one is, were not pushovers!” Still if he wanted to play musical chairs then she could easily play that game, but first. She raised her tail upwards so that the vampire would see it and began waving it side to side, a sly grin crossed her face as she did so “When I snap my fingers … your going to believe that I was nothing more than your imagination” she joked then clicked her fingers, then she immediately stood up and moved all the way to the other side of the bar, picking the drink up as she did. To give an offering like this as he makes a threat … ha what an idiot, she turned back with contempt, then necked the entire drink before putting it on the bar and sitting down on one of the stools, her tail constantly swinging, mirroring her mood.

“Oh yeah … don’t think about moving here … if you do your on strike two!” she said over her shoulder back at the vampire, she then noticed something, she had sat down in the same place she had after she entered the bar, a strange observation but a useless one.
    Kaiserin stats

--Current quests--

--Current Battles--
    Of Wolves and Men

W/L/D
    1/1/0

GP

Name
    Soveliss Leaviathus
    Race
    Half Vampire
    Hair Color
    Jet Black
    Eye Color
    Red / Black
    Build
    Job
    Mercenary

((OOC: Hostility is fun!))

As Soveliss sat back the image of the Silvet's tail stayed in his mind. Im sure i've encoutnered this race before, not as easy as humans... infact, nowhere near. Wait, I've seen Vampires killed by this race. Hm... This might be fun.

Soveliss repeated her words in his head "Oh yeah … don’t think about moving here … if you do your on strike two!" ... Haha. This will be fun.

He sat back, took another drag on his cigarette, looked over at his sword - his sword had not seen action in quite a while, though onyl because he hadn't had to use it. The last few victims and contestants against him had been solved with his hands... and teeth. He blew the smoke out of his nostrils, as they flared he stared into the fire. He was becoming aggrivated by this... Silvet. He really had no wish to fight, but if that creature thought that she could even land a strike on him before he had his neck in his hands, she was sorely mistaken, or so he thought.

His training as a Vampiric elite in the olden days made sure that he was of top form in order to lead not only in the Vampiric armies, back when there was enough of them, and they were not scarce in numbers, and divided up into clans; but also in order to lead the Elite fighting groups of Shar-Kir - the Vampire lords private force. Soveliss, back in his day before he had found out his nature and killed the lord, was the prize fighter among them. The only one of the many experiments that had proven a worthwhile effort, for he ahd all of the Vampire strengths, and practically no weaknesses - he could move in day time, and let me tell you that scared many people - but was severly weakened. At the same time, when fighting he could take on many pure bloods. But then, in his past he had seen many pure bloods fallen by the ancient Silvets.

Soveliss decided it was time to step this up a notch. He grabbed hold of his sword and without saying a word aloud, thought of himself as nothingness - and as he did, he became simply a mist.

When he reformed into his physical being he had appeared on the lefthand side of the Silvet - unseen. He was still holding his swrd and silently he sheathed it on the holster on his back. He looked over at his cloak - it would be safe there... he liked that cloak. He had taken it from a rich tax collector, before he had thrown his lifeless body into a river. Soveliss had snapped that mans neck simply by gripping his right hand - two days earlier he had seen him an three guards take food from a single peasant mother with three children, because she couldn't pay her taxes. He had no remorse. It wasn't a kill for food, which was why he primarily killed, but he felt this man deserved nothing less than death.

He leant forward and whispered into the Silvet's ear. "You'd do wise not to irritate me, I do not intend to fight, as you know - but if you push me, I promise that you will be dead before you can land a single strike." He leant back and awaited a reaction.

Both hoping and not that he was met by force.

GP

Name
    Kaiserin Nightwind
    Race
    Silvet
    Hair Color
    silver
    Eye Color
    Ruby Red
    Build
    5'9
    Job
    None

Dusk had done well keeping her anger in check; she had forgotten all about the hostility of the vampire and was considering ordering a new drink, but it was only as she glanced in the direction of the vampire, mainly to see if he was following, he disappeared, into a strange mist, of cause it would have been hard for anyone to see where he was moving to, but Dusk didn’t have your average person’s eye sight, to her, he was glowing, brightly under the influence of whatever had turned him invisible. Dusk wasn’t really surprised when he reappeared on her left to give yet another warning, damn him, does he have to have the last word or something?

“What the hell is wrong with you” Dusk said nearly at the top of her voice, so filled with agitation, she shot up from her seat holding her left hand as though she wielded a sword, and without any warning or some kind of magic words, the light blue threads of light started to pour into existence weaving at an impossible speed quickly reaching outwards to five feet, Dusk made sure to step back enough so that when she swing her sword she did not strike the vampire, the sword was only there to serve as a real warning, and to show her strength as she pointed the tip right into his face keeping the five feet difference between them. Holding it in one hand was not easy, the weight of the sword was have cause any other person to strain themselves yet, Dusk had no such problem, being a silvet, which were more like monkeys, they needed strength to handle there own bodyweight, and her sword was not as heavy as her.

“You just reached STRIKE two pal … now if you don’t fucking leave me alone I am gonna shave my sword right up your ASS!” and knowing Dusk, she probably would have to, she gritted her teeth, her eyes refused to back down from this bloodsucker, like she had noted before, there was instant hostility, if in the future they became allies, it would only be because of some sick and twisted fate, no, this was not the case, the next time, if he survived this night, the next time they ever met, Dusk would go out of her way to bash his skull on a rock. “As soon as you reach strike three … I swear I will bash your head through that table” it had been her initial promise, to her mental self. She took a deep breath before lowering her sword and letting the tip rest on the ground, although she had greatly calmed herself down, mainly because of the scene she had just made, but her eyes, if looks could kill she would have blasted Soveliss into oblivion, and she was sure her fist would be able to do better.

“Just leave me alone … you do understand the meaning of that word … L.E.A.V.E … that’s … do not approach, M.E, that’s me ok … alone … that means I do not want to talk to you, I do not want to fight you, and I most certainly don’t want to see your face near me ever again … do I make myself clear, because if I do then sit there, get a drink, and Shut the FUCK up you damn pompous prick!” well Dusk certainly felt better, that was for sure, but still there was no guessing the vampires reaction, infact as soon as she had finished she had heard a cheer from one of the people who had pretty much observed what happened, this brought that sly smirk back to Dusk, one of confidence, and an attitude that just read ‘you know … you just got owned’.

“Now … see this sword … this sword is now acting as a restraining order … break it and your either going to face plant central, or a one way ticket back to whatever the hell spawned you … got it” she gave a much friendlier warning, confident that the vampire would back down, and just incase he did not she raised her sword again so that the tip pointed at him “Now excuse me please … I would like to purchase a refreshing drink” she said in a strangely cheerful mood, but actually, it was just mocking the vampire.
    Kaiserin stats

--Current quests--

--Current Battles--
    Of Wolves and Men

W/L/D
    1/1/0

GP

Name
    Soveliss Leaviathus
    Race
    Half Vampire
    Hair Color
    Jet Black
    Eye Color
    Red / Black
    Build
    Job
    Mercenary

Soveliss did not expect this reaction, and the minute the tip of this...strange, bluey yet not sword had raised his hand had instinctively raised to the hilt of his own. He calmed himself down. His adrenaline was beginning to pump and he began to feel himself being taken over by his primal side.

Soveliss took a step back and drew his sword, not as long as the Silvets. "Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Soveliss Leviathus. Now, i can be your ebst friend or your worst nightmare. This whole incident began when i took an interest in your own interest of that... ring you carry. you know the one. The one with the same deisgn as your necklace. I simply wondered why you were so intrigued to protect it from... whatever."

Sovelis raised his sword so that it's blade was resting against the blade of this... Silvets sword. The sword was heavy, it was a two handed srword, roughly 3 and a half foot in length with a huge demon face carved into the cross joint of the hilt. The eyes were made of Garnet. This sword had been raised many timesin combat, and usually with two hands, but Soveliss was determined to show he was just as strong as this creature. he found himself starting to hiss, just as he usually did before preying on a victim - his primals were taking charge.

"I suggest you lower your weapon, I can sense there is something within you not altogether... natural, you are not at ease, and it would be a terrible shame to kill someone who had not had a full life."

Soveliss began to bare his teeth, determined to keep a control of his instincts before he became overwhelmed. The minute that happened he kenw that he would not be able to hold back killing this creature. his eyes flashed black and then red again as he struggled to stop his instincts.

"Now, you will lower your weapon, or I will break you"

He glanced over at the people behind the Silvet.

"Any of you who also wish to get involved in this would do wise not to"

As he said that one two men left and another got up and began to walk towards him, the man was large - about 6ft 1 and very muscly. Soveliss stared at him, then let outa roar towards him that made the man go white with fear. He had done that to get rid of the other people, and both to show the Silvet that he was not an ordinary Vampire. Only the elite mercanires let out battle roars - although, he was sure afterwards that she did not know this.

The burly man left and the wind slamed the door behind him, he looked over the bar, the not-so-jolly jolly fat man was knowehere to be seen. He was smart.

He turned his attention back to the Silvet, and adopted a battle stance. "Do not make me do this" He offered in a lower tone. Again, his eyes flashed black - but this time they stayed black for at least three seconds while he stared at the Silvet.

GP

Name
    Kaiserin Nightwind
    Race
    Silvet
    Hair Color
    silver
    Eye Color
    Ruby Red
    Build
    5'9
    Job
    None

Great just great, just when she thought he would have backed down, his primal instincts slowly started to take over, it was strange, they both now had something in common, both were not willing to back down, and right now, he had just entered strike three after warning off that random man, this wasn’t about who would back off first, he was becoming a real threat, one of his own idiotic interests. Dusk once again returned to being a cold and calm calculating warrior, although this situation was unique, she briefly thought to herself, wondering how her father would handle this situation. He would probably laugh and offer the guy a drink … ok bade role model, how would Canen handle this situation … ok she didn’t know him well enough to guess what they would have done, but then again she was doing what she would do.

ok … I seriously wish I was a Nocturnian about now, lets see if he would dare drink some toxic blood ’ unfortunately she was not a Nocturnian, nor would she ever like the mental image of herself as one either, it was just to ‘Dark’ for her taste, but then again wishful thinking was currently not helping her right now. “Back off … I will not stand down to you!” she said, but this was not a hostile action nor a threat, it was actually advice, one that reached his ears with a calm voice, this was probably her true self at the moment, and as he stepped back into a defensive stance, she too mimicked a similar stance, if just to show that she was playing it defensive too.

She watched his eyes turn black for three whole seconds, and in the words on the wise ones ‘that can’t be good’ her mind also used those exact words, but this situation was getting her nowhere, they both still seemed unwilling to back off from each other, so Dusk was just going to have to approach this from a whole new angle. “My Name is Dusk, I am one of the last of the Silvets, My mother died in childbirth but I was raised by my father, he was a legendary person, and best friend to Canen Darkflight. So if you were to somehow kill me here, neither my father nor he would probably forgive you, and I would also go out on a limb and guess that they would hunt you down, and they are not people to mess with” she had introduced herself, despite the tension she found it easier to talk to this guy now, typical, oh so very typical.

ok Kaiserin … if you pull this one off I am treating you to all the beer you can drink ’ said her mind, she then stood out of her fighting stance and raised her sword so that the tip was pointing towards the ceiling, it barely just fit. Still this strange stance was familiar to her, she had grown to start using it before a battle, or at the end, it was her way of giving an honourable salute … yeah she just made that up, but the stance seemed so cool so why not. “Now … “she said in a very calm voice “… I don’t really want you as a friend … and I really don’t mind fighting … but what I really can’t be doing with, is handling a vampire running around on his instincts, and something tells me that having you as an enemy is going to be annoying … so … we shut up … we get a drink … and we ignore each other until the weather clears … ok?”

Even her diplomatic reasoning sounded like it had a mocking tone to it, and although she remained in that same stance, she knew that if anything were to happen, it was an easy stance to react from, right now she was on guard, even when she didn’t mean too, this was all going to get flushed down the toilet, it was all going to go wrong, it was like a pit in her stomach, she could still taste the drink she just had, but she was getting distracted, and she only hoped that her calm mind, was enough to convince this vampire that going into his primal form, would be a very bad idea.
    Kaiserin stats

--Current quests--

--Current Battles--
    Of Wolves and Men

W/L/D
    1/1/0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast