Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    6'5" medium build
    Job
    Knight

My Sweet Seduction

(closed)

Jame arrived in the drawing room of the Salaturn Mansion underwhelmed. It was perhaps because he had been jaded by living in Valsath d’Isto, but there was nothing about the noble house that he had found all that impressive. The rugs were expensive, the wood was finely polished and there were the obligatory statues standing in the places where they would look the most impressive, but Jame had expected better. He didn’t see why, of all jobs, he would be sent on a diplomatic mission by the High Graf. The only thing he knew about diplomacy was that, in general, it was used when the alternative of brute force was off the table.

In fact, Jame was unsure what he was going to even say. He knew he was going to be speaking to a woman roughly his age, and that he was going to be making what should have seemed like a very lucrative offer, only that none of the diplomats before him had been able to succeed. Apparently, all the previous diplomats had been dismissed before even having been able to see A’rai Salaturn, the daughter of the house. The only thing Jame thought he might be able to do was flirt with her, but if she had been unimpressed by genuine negotiators, he didn’t know how far that would get him.

Now, he had been walking back and forth on the expensive carpet, mindlessly staring at a painted tapestry looking for deviations in its patterns of swirls as he waited for this A’rai to deign to see him. He didn’t know how the daughter of a noble could be that incredibly haughty. After all, he was the son of one of Althanas’ greatest legendary heroes, and even he had the good sense not to keep an emissary from the government of Alerar waiting.

“You’d think with the country in a civil war and there being not enough food to go around, these people would be glad to hear of help from Alerar,” Jame thought, wondering for a moment if the root cause of the conflict was that people had grown too tired waiting for each other. The Salaturn Mansion had been well protected, but even then, the half dragon expected that there would have been more desperation coming from A’rai and the rest of her family.

A servant came down the stairs, but A’rai did not follow. Jame threw up his hands in exhasperation. “She’s not ready yet?” he asked. “What does she need now, to powder her nose for the eighteenth time?”

The servant seemed somewhat taken aback by the irreverent way that Jame had spoken about his mistress, but he still answered the half dragon’s question. “She’ll be ready soon…” he apologized.

“Does she know Jame Whitizard-Kaosi is waiting for her?” Jame replied, putting an emphasis on the Kaosi, knowing that even a Salvarian servant knew the significance of that name. He didn’t much care for the identity, given all the baggage that came along with being the only son of Eluriand’s savior. In situations where it could help him, however, he used it, albeit reluctantly. He figured he never would have been asked to play at diplomacy if he wasn’t the son of an elven general, so he might as well extract what benefits he could out of his lineage to make the job more tolerable.

The servant fidgeted nervously. “The Lady Salaturn will see you when she’s ready,” he said, reciting a phrase that he was presumably told to say, despite how uneasy he felt saying it to someone of the young Kaosi’s stature. “I apologize for her wait.”

Jame sighed. He assuaged the servant’s feelings by accepting the apology, but he was still quite irritated. “Just, I don’t know… get her here.”

Unsure of what else to do, the servant kept his head bowed. “Could I offer you a drink?” he asked.

“No!” Jame replied caustically. “You couldn’t.”

The servant didn’t say anything more.

(Mature content warning)
    Last edited by Call me J; 03-02-08 at 02:58 PM.

EXP: 709, Level: 1
    Level completed: 36%, EXP required for next level: 1,291
    Level completed: 36%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,291
    GP

Name
    A'rai Dienn Salaturn
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Golden Blonde
    Eye Color
    Forest Green
    Build
    5'3 / 110 lbs
    Job
    Noble

A’rai gave a soft sigh as she flipped closed the tome upon her desk. The worn leather of the book was sadly staring back at her, torn and faded and leaving barely a trace of its once great majesty. The words within it were swimming around her head, creating a cacophony of meanings and saying she was still trying to wrap all of her senses around. That book contained more secrets within it than she ever thought she’d be able to absorb within the confines of her lifetime, but still she tried nonetheless. Each day she was taking in more, learning more about the occult and about demon summoning in general. And each day she was coming closer to gaining more power, power that Markus and those other puffy, little irritating men in Kings and Shadows would never understand or comprehend. They thought she was just there for show, to be some little bird upon the shoulder of Markus. His precious little sex slave or whatever he wanted to call her. How utterly ridiculous. It humoured her how little they thought of her because it gave her the room to do what she pleased; after all, no one ever suspected the little bird of a woman.

Still, she supposed that she had kept her guest waiting long enough. She assumed he was fidgeting rather uncomfortably, growing more and more agitated the longer that she kept him waiting. Either that or she had one very angry man dancing around in her drawing room at the moment. Whichever it was made no difference to her, she had taken all the time she’d needed to prepare herself for this Jame Whitizard. Another negotiator in a long line of many that had come to discuss the terms of Alerar using her home as a front and a base to mount an attack against Knife’s Edge. The others who had come, she’d not even bothered with. Old men. Withered and weather and spouting long words with little meaning while not actually saying very much for the amount of time they filled the air with their putrid breath. She hadn’t even bothered with them.

Pushing her chair out, the seductress rose to her feet and padded across the hardwood, across the soft carpet feeling good enough to be a blanket and far too ornate to line the floor. She came to a stop in front of a dark wood dressing table, the large mirror resting against the back perfectly reflecting her image. She had been dressed and ready to meet Lord Whitizard some time ago, but the last twenty minutes of his wait had purely been her own pleasurable game taken at his own expense.

She had dressed herself appropriately. Her dress was long and varying shades of green that clung to her curves and dragged across the floor. The bodice a corset that accentuated everything it needed to and left her shoulders and her arms covered in not a scrap of material. Her long, blonde hair was twisted and meticulously coiled upon the back of her head, leaving her long neck bare but for a simple black choker with a brightly shining clear crystal. She looked respectable, but the dress would still bring his eyes to the areas she wanted it to.

Reaching across the wooden top, A’rai grabbed one bottle in particular amongst the many kinds of perfumes that already littered it. It was made of black glass with a delicate and small stopper on the top that was not as ornate as the many that she possessed. She had yet to use this, it being a rather new acquirement, but she supposed now would be the perfect time to test out its effectiveness. Pulling the top off, she poured some of the clear, oily substance upon her fingers and then rubbed it into the base of her neck on either side. No smell greeted her nose and none would tempt him either. It was a mixture from some foreign land she couldn’t remember the name of, one that was laced with pheromones meant to draw a man’s mind to only one thing and heat the blood. Whether or not it would be productive in this situation or not was yet to be seen, whether or not it would even work was something far more interesting for her to perceive.

Moving away from the mirror, the seductress stepped into a pair of shoes that would give her a little more height, then she left her private chambers and quickly moved down the halls of her home. She moved passed familiar paintings and statues she saw no need to possess, carpets that did little to keep the chill of the stones and the floors away from her feet and rooms that let to nowhere special. At the top of the large staircase in the foyer, she noticed the door to the drawing room was open, but she couldn’t properly see the man inside of it for his back was to her. Slipping down the staircase rather quietly, A’rai moved across the stone floor and into the drawing room, warm and comfortable with a roaring fire set within a hearth big enough for her to fit inside.

“I’m sorry to have kept you wait, Lord Whiti—”

The rest of what she’d been about to say died within the confines of her throat the moment he turned to face her. Silver haired and red eyed and handsome, oh was he handsome. But that wasn’t why her words had failed her.

No, it couldn’t be!

Her green eyes were wide as a sudden sense of fear came over her and she involuntarily took a few steps back, as if contemplating fleeing from the very room itself, which she was. Of all the people in all of Althanas, in all of Alerar, why him? Why did it have to be him!? Could they not have sent someone else?

“Lady A’rai, are you—”

“Leave us!” A’rai commanded the servant, her tone giving no room for argument. “And close the door on your way out.”

He hesitated, but he did as she commanded, moving quietly out of the room and closing the door with a resounding thud. She couldn’t let the servants hear anything that might be spoken between the two of them about their previous encounter. It would get back to father, she knew it would and he must continue to think that she was his perfect little daughter.

She quickly recovered face, allowing it to fall back into a state of calm she no longer felt. Her heart was fluttering within the confines of her chest like caged bird begging for some kind of an escape. But she would control it.

I suppose using those pheromones was rather pointless.
    Inside this fantasy
    It seems so real to me
    Synthetic ecstasy, when her legs are open
    True love behind a wall
    Where men and angels fall
    A fading memory, when my mind is frozen

Celldweller - Frozen

Witchblade: Hahaha! What can I say, I'm good at playing evil characters.
    INDK: you're so good it scares me

Do you know my name?
    EXP: 38,033, Level: 7
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 5,967
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,967
    GP

Name
    Jame Whitizard-Kaosi
    Race
    Half Dragon
    Hair Color
    Silver
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    6'5" medium build
    Job
    Knight

Jame had preened his neck to get a good look at the lady who had kept him waiting for so long, so he’d managed to get a glimpse of A’rai even before she had spoken to him. He had watched, stunned, that the demon summoner who had attacked his convoy only a few months ago now stood before him, the daughter of a well regarded Salvarian noble. “She’s even part of the damned state!” Jame realized, panicking to make some sense of the situation. “What was she even doing attacking us in the first place.”

He could feel his ears growing red and the temperature of his blood rising as the servant left, closing the doors behind him. However, it wasn’t the pheromones that were causing his blood to boil, but his irritation had turned into anger. Not only had he been kept waiting, he had been kept waiting by a woman who had tried to stop him from getting weapons to Raiaera. He wondered if the whole mission wasn’t an elaborate trap, that she had asked specifically for him just so that she could kill him. The fact that she had ordered her servants from the room made Jame hesistate.

In what he knew was proper Salvarian custom, Jame had left his claymore in the weapon rack near the great entrance. Now, he was regretting that decision. When they had met before, the blessings of Aglarlin had been so strong with Jame that he had been able to overpower the summoner easily. Now, he still felt that he could defeat A’rai, her only source of offense had been a kick to the crotch, but it was the demons that concerned him.

Still, Jame urged caution. He had a mission to complete, and while he was less than enthused with the job at hand, he knew it was important. The last time he had been on the Salaturn estate, he had met one of the Patriarch’s minions as the magistrate of the now destroyed Salaturn church. Even if it was going to be futile, and even if it was a trap, Jame felt as though he owed it to the possibility of success not to go on the first offensive.

Thus, instead of starting a battle off with weapons, he decided to deter one with his words. “Strange we’d meet again,” he said, puncturing the awkward silence with hostile sarcasm. “And to think, when you were out there in the snow, calling innocent strangers knaves and rapscallions, did you ever think that one of them would end up being Jame Kaosi?” The half dragon let his words sink in for a few seconds before concluding. “Next time, maybe think a bit before you call someone a knave…”

Jame grinned widely, because now he could see that A’rai seemed just as uncomfortable with the situation as he did. He hadn’t expected his words to be that unsettling, but was pleased they had had that effect. Though he could have said something else to really hammer home his point, Jame really didn’t know what to say, so he settled for just looking smug instead.

GP

Name
    A'rai Dienn Salaturn
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Golden Blonde
    Eye Color
    Forest Green
    Build
    5'3 / 110 lbs
    Job
    Noble

He was enjoying this. The damn bastard of a man was enjoying watching the look on her face and the surprise that filled her eyes as she saw who they had sent to deal with her. Perhaps he thought this was going to make things easier, because he had overpowered her in their first encounter. So what? He was clearly far stronger than her and it’s not like it’s hard to attack someone when they’re back is to you. Shame that her kick hadn’t landed as effectively as she’d hoped, otherwise he might not look so smug and arrogant like he had just taken over the known world of Althanas. It disgusted her. He looked like every other pompous, male aristocrat that she had to deal with, that she had to pretend to be something she wasn’t around.

He made her feel sick.

She rather preferred him on the battlefield, fighting for his life than the persona he was displaying now. And how pointless it would be for her to alter her personality and give him exactly what he wanted from her. He already knew what she was like, to an extent anyway. This was not going to be easy for her; he was not going to make this easy for her at all.

Masking her frustration with a calm demeanour, the seductress moved across the room towards an ornate cabinet near to the fire. Her feet glided over the carpet and passed the plush and comfortable chairs that were placed before the roaring fire. On top of the cabinet was a bottle of wine and several crystal glasses. Taking the top out of the wine, she poured herself a glass of the blood red liquid. Courtesy demanded that she offer some to Jame as well, but she had a distinct feeling he would most likely decline, not to mention she didn’t feel like being courteous around him. He had shown her none of that before, in fact he’d tied her up and thrown her into the back of a caravan the last time they’d met.

Bringing the cool crystal to her lips, A’rai took a deep drink of the red wine. She enjoyed the strong taste of the room temperature liquid as it moved across her tongue and further down her throat. It made her feel a little calmer, perhaps just to have something to keep her hands busy with or the alcohol content she didn’t know and was not about to stand around analyzing.

With the glass in her hand, she turned once more to Jame, the man they had sent to negotiate with her. Shame they had such a past between them, he truly was a magnificent looking man, but in the end he appeared to be just like every other pompous noble she met. What a shame.

“Ahh, yes... think that the strange red eyed man pinning me to the ground and placing his boot upon my throat would be Jame Kaosi.” She said to him with a bit of a sarcastic turn in her words, jumping right into the conversation where he had left it. “I’ll assume that of every man that likes to take advantage of helpless women, I’m sure your father would be proud.”

“He’d be proud I stopped a demon summoner...”

“Strange, I appear to still be standing, so I guess you didn’t do that good of a job.” A slow smirk spread across her lips as she said that. From what she had heard of the legendary Damon Kaosi, the man probably would have killed her where she stood. Either that or he would try to reform her for the greater good or some such drivel.

"Well, good for you, and since you're standing, want to go a few rounds on insults or start talking about why I came here?"

She took another drink from her cup, the smile still lingering on her lips.

“Ahhh, yes, because I should feel so very privileged and honoured to have Jame Whitizard Kaosi in my home, son of the great Damon Kaosi, hero and Elven General, known throughout most of Althanas for his famed accomplishments. Of course, absolutely tickled and thrilled,” the tone of her voice said otherwise, “yet how privileged should I feel when his son uses that famous name more like a tool than a weapon? When he throws it around to make the servants scared and the peasants part in his way, pathetic.

“I bet it’s hard to be the son of such a famous man.” She took a few steps closer to him as she continued to speak. “Has everyone set the bar so high that you think you cannot even graze the tip of your finger upon it? Or perhaps you just want them to leave you alone, perhaps you just want to live your own life and do things your own way rather than have the responsibility shoved upon your shoulders.”

She could see his anger rising, he had no mask on to hide it from her. It made his whole face somehow look harsher, especially in the light cast from the fire making each line deepen.

“Heh, I’m right, aren’t I? You don’t think you can live up to the Kaosi name. You think you’re not good enough and that your father expects too much from you.” She scoffed and shook her head. “Perhaps you should worry about filling your own shoes before walking in your father’s.”
    Inside this fantasy
    It seems so real to me
    True love behind a wall

Celldweller - Frozen

Do you know my name?
    GP

Name
    Jame Whitizard-Kaosi
    Race
    Half Dragon
    Hair Color
    Silver
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    6'5" medium build
    Job
    Knight

Jame had no idea how to respond. A'rai's words had rendered him beyond the point where he could think his decisions through. Still, Jame fought against his first intuition, an intuition that was far too violent to be anything but a danger to him. “I had been trying to be nice,” he thought. “There are a few things I can laugh off, even from someone like this, but this…” Jame could practically feel his fists clenching up, balling up as he wanted to hit A’rai Salaturn. He wanted to show her that even perhaps, if he wasn’t as accomplished as his father, he could at least swing a punch like him.

More than anything else, Jame hated the comparisons to his father, especially when he was told that he didn’t measure up. He knew there was a wide world of Althanians who could never fill the shoes of his father, and yet he was the only one held up to that standard. The unfairness of the situation was what enraged Jame far more than a few pithy comments. It was that unfairness that meant that he couldn’t let the situation pass by idly.

Even though Jame knew he couldn’t hit A’rai, he moved towards her with bad intentions on his mind. Jame wanted A’rai to think that he might hit her, that he was just that mentally unstable and desperate that he would strike a noblewoman in her house, despite her guards being able to take him down if he as so much as laid a finger on her. The last advantage he had with A’rai had been the last time the two of them had been together, he had tied her up. He wanted her to remember how helpless she had been then. Though Jame no longer had the advantages of the blessings of Aglarlin, he would be expecting a blow to the crotch this time.

As Jame moved forwards, he could sense that A’rai was growing increasingly nervous. She had recoiled for a second, only to regain her composure. Jame knew it wouldn’t last that long. His eyes were all but glowing with the fury they revealed, and he bit on his lip so intently a small trickle of blood ran down his mouth.

A’rai started moving again before Jame got close. She started taking a few more timid steps backwards, and then gave up all pretense as she began retreating for the wall as fast as she could walk backwards. Jame only smiled. He could feel blood coursing through his body, the same pheromones that were supposed to stimulate his libido were now fueling his anger. Still, he hadn’t said a single word as a reply, and he remained silent, save for heavy breaths as he closed the distance between a flushed and worried noblewoman who was breathing rather shallow.

Now, Jame didn’t know what to do. Now that he had A’rai frightened, it didn’t seem like enough. He had wanted her to be really upset, he had wanted her to beg and cry for mercy instead of just cowering, he had wanted her to admit that he was as close to his father as she’d ever be able to find. However, A’rai wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction. Now, Jame stood close to her, their faces so close that he was breathing in her exhale. When he looked away from her panicked eyes, all Jame could see was her heaving bosom, and between that and the pheromones, he could barely think. The only impulses he had were the most basic ones, and they were of little help. There was the violence that he desperately wanted to use, but couldn’t. The only other desire was sex.

Jame wasn’t sure what had caused his arousal, but he was definitely feeling aroused. The pheromones were affecting him very strongly, especially now that he was so close to A’rai that the air was saturated with them. He had no idea what to do, and having absolutely no strategy, the half dragon gave in to the only impulse he could, thinking that if he couldn’t beat A’rai into submission, perhaps he could at least shock her. With that fleeting bit of thought, he gave in slightly to his penchant for violence, driving both his fists into the wall to the left and right of A'rai's head. Before she could react, Jame leaned in and forced his lips onto hers.

(bunny approved)
    Last edited by Call me J; 02-27-08 at 10:43 PM.

GP

Name
    A'rai Dienn Salaturn
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Golden Blonde
    Eye Color
    Forest Green
    Build
    5'3 / 110 lbs
    Job
    Noble

Her eyes flickered across his face. Wide with fear, they looked like the scared eyes of a doe before the predator moved in for the final blow, the kill. They were a last desperate plea for the onslaught to stop, even though she knew it wouldn’t. He backed her up, crowding her against the wall of her own lounge and using his much larger frame to intimidate her and damn it, it was working. She couldn’t help it, the look in his eyes, the anger that was prevalent on his face and in the very movement of his body worried her more than that faux torture she had experienced during their last meeting. This was not a game he was playing with her now, she had utterly and truly pushed him beyond a point she had not foreseen with her words. She had wanted a reaction from him, she had wanted to hurt him and cut him down to size. She’d wanted to wipe that arrogant smirk off his face, not this. Not this barely contained fury that was practically roiling off his body in waves of heat that attempted to scorch her flesh before he could even land the first blow. And she knew he wanted to hit her, if ever a man had wanted to hit her before than this one did.

Her back hit the wall.

The sudden sensory feeling shocked her and made her gasp. The beat of her heart increased within the cage of her chest, fluttering in utter futility as she tried to calm her it and her shallow gasps for air that made her chest rise and fall in quick succession. But she couldn’t. The closer he got to new, the more her anxiety grew.

He closed the distance between them quickly, his hate filled red eyes searching her face and then looking away and along her body only to return seconds later. His expression did not waver, not even in the slightest or minute way. Her mind realized only one thing at that moment, escape. She had to get away from him and out of this room. Oh, by the Gods why had she sent her servants away? Why? But she couldn’t outrun him; he was far bigger than her and his form was practically trapping her against the wall.

When he raised his hands she steeled herself, her entire body stiffening as she anticipated the blows that were soon to follow and force her to crumble against his will. But they never came. As she watched, his fists slammed into the wall by her head, forcing her to flinch and recoil, though she had nowhere to recoil to. He had effectively trapped her. Before she could react to it, say something anything or even try her vain efforts of escaping, he did something completely unexpected.

He kissed her.

His lips pressed against hers, harsh and unforgiving. A light, shocked and muffled sound escaped her throat as she stood there so surprised by the sudden turn in events that she couldn’t even do anything. She didn’t even kiss him back. Even when she felt the flutter in her stomach begin to pool and take over, bringing about an unexpected arousal in her. Not until she felt him start to move away did her mind finally stop rebelling against her. Then she pressed herself against his body and finally returned the kiss he had given her. Her lips moving across his and her tongue lightly flicking across them until he parted his lips and gave her entrance. The metallic taste of blood soon began to dance across her tongue, further exciting her.

As she let out a soft moan, she ran her small hands along his body. Her fingers feeling the bump and rise of the muscles beneath the thin shirt as they moved across his stomach and up his chest. They travelled further, up along his shoulders and then around his back. One buried itself in the mass of his messy hair, her fingers grasping at the strands and gently tugging them. He responded by pressing his body against her own, pressing her between the unforgiving wall and him. His hips ground into hers and she could feel his arousal through the material of both their clothes.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, something told her to stop this, but she couldn’t. She didn’t want to either.

His mouth left hers, his lips trailing across her jaw and down to her neck where he alternated between soft kisses and the gentle scraping of teeth on sensitive flesh. When she let out small moans he bit down harder, eliciting soft gasps that neither sounded like protests or encouragement. Jame’s hands did not idly stay slammed into the wall either. They moved with intent and purpose across her body, only the tight fitting corset she wore was obstructing them from reaching where they really wanted to. He pulled at it, forcing it down roughly so as to reveal what it hid. Once the tight material was passed her breasts and leaving them to his hungry gaze, the man wasted no time.

His hands moved across the expanse of creamy skin, dipping into the valley between them and lightly running across the underside. Then he grabbed one, his large palm kneading the flesh and moulding it as he saw fit. Trailing his lips down across her neck once more, he dipped his head lower and drew the taunt peak into his mouth as his fingers pinched and rolled the other one. She clutched at his head, holding him there as her moans filled the room.

He tortured her, suckling and gently nibbling at the peak of her breast, seeming to enjoy the cries and gasps that escaped her lips and the way she clung to him. But he reluctantly moved away all the same, his mouth returning to hers in hot and feverish kisses, as his hands hiked up her long skirt. She couldn’t even protest, unsure if she wanted to, before his rough and calloused hand was sliding up along and inner thigh. It created shivers that coursed throughout her in anticipation. With a sudden and rough prodding of his knee, he forced her legs farther apart, allowing him to move farther up. His fingers met the resistance of thin material and quickly moved it aside, then delved passed the outer lips and to her most sensitive area, already wet and slick with her arousal.

A cry escaped her lips, muffled by his kiss, as his finger lightly brushed against her clit, then returned.

She broke away from the kiss, her breathing coming in gasps between sudden and sharp intakes of breath.

“Bedroom...”

He didn’t respond, he merely bit down rather roughly on the base of her neck and filled the room once more with a barely contained cry.

“There are... servant... stairs...over there...” She could barely manage to get the words out through her shallow breathing. God, she didn’t want him to stop what he was doing to her, but she also didn’t want this to continue in the lounge of all places. Her bedroom wasn’t far and there was a set of stairs the servants used to get into this room that led right into the second floor hallway and right near to her room.

Jame merely growled the sound animalistic and loud in her ear as he flicked his fingers across her clit one last time before backing away. The motion made her shudder and press one of her hands against the wall for support. With the heat of his body leaving her, the seductress suddenly felt cold and slightly exposed, even as her skirt fall back around her legs.
    Last edited by Witchblade; 03-01-08 at 11:48 PM.
    Inside this fantasy
    It seems so real to me
    True love behind a wall

Celldweller - Frozen

Do you know my name?
    GP

Name
    Jame Whitizard-Kaosi
    Race
    Half Dragon
    Hair Color
    Silver
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    6'5" medium build
    Job
    Knight

When A’rai mentioned the stairs, it brought a sudden return of awareness to the half dragon. He had been caught up in the pheromones, and when A’rai had kissed him back, he had gone along with it, following her behavior to its natural conclusion, even if it meant that he had her half naked, back pressed up against the wall in the drawing room of the Salaturn mansion. Now, he wondered if the servants heard, but he decided that he didn’t care.

Jame wasn’t sure how he had gotten to where he was when A’rai told him about the servant stairs. It seemed like it was just a second ago when he had been trying to kiss her just to unnerve her. Between the pheromones and his natural instincts, he hadn’t really been able to think as she had all but given her body to him. “Guess I found out what she likes her knaves for,” Jame thought.

For a moment, the half dragon wondered what he should do, but he realized it didn’t matter. He had crossed the line a long time ago, somewhere before he had pulled the corset off A’rai’s body. If Jame wanted to negotiate, if he wanted to stop the Patriarch, he was going to have to keep the noblewoman happy.

None of those thoughts would have been apparent to A’rai, and Jame himself was only conscious of them for a fleeting second. Otherwise, he was caught up in his animalistic lust, as a side of himself that he had never known had existed was beginning to stir. Before he’d met Damon, he’d been a drunkard, once he’d met his father, he’d been playing a role. Now, he was an adult, grown up and making a decision of his own, and he liked the things he was deciding.

He growled again, and made a biting motion as he moved back towards the seductress, swooping her up into his arms before he began to carry her up the stairway. They kissed briefly, but the stairway was narrow and it didn’t allow for anything other than movement. Jame said nothing, but his eyes told enough of the story of what he was thinking. He barely even looked at where he was going, his eyes were focused on the seductress’ curves.

Soon, A’rai had guided him into her bedroom. They had managed to get there without any of the servants noticing. He grinned widely as he set A’rai down, wasting no time as he tore the clothes off her body with little regard for their condition. In the drawing room, he would give her that slight courtesy, but now, he had waited long enough. Once she was naked, he shoved her onto her bed.

For a brief second, Jame looked at the naked seductress. She seemed different somehow, vulnerable, not nearly as capable of asserting that he couldn’t fit in his father’s shoes anymore. Jame liked her that way, where she looked at him with a desperate impatience, wondering what could be keeping him from exciting her the way he had in the drawing room.

Jame quickly took his clothes off, paying cursory attention to the integrity of the fabric as buttons flew around the room as his muscles glistened with the slight layer of sweat that had collected. Naked, he moved towards her, sliding his hand between her legs but keeping his fingers just shy of where he knew she would have wanted them. He smiled wickedly as he teased her. His mouth hovered just over hers, so much that he could see the slight bits of sweat that had collected over her porcelain face. Jame knew exactly what A’rai wanted, and he was going to make her wait, even if it came at his expense.

The half dragon teased. His lips remained just above her areolas, save for a slight lick, and his hand seemed to get close, but not touch her clit. Jame could tell she was growing impatient, and just at the moment when he knew she was about to complain, he pulled away. Before she could react, he mounted and inserted himself into her, moving his hips as Arai’s chest shook to match his rhythm. He was rough, and he enjoyed it. Jame didn’t care what she thought of it, whether the seductress enjoyed it or not, he had toyed with her, and now he was taking what he pleased.

A’rai began to moan, and her moans only grew louder with time. She clutched Jame’s back greedily, her eyes begging him to go harder and harder. He kept pounding himself into her, but he didn’t care what she thought. They rolled around together, switching positions the moment anything got even the slightest bit dull. The two stayed longer in the positions in which A’rai moaned the loudest, just because Jame liked to hear her greedy moans. It made him feel powerful to have the noblewoman declaring just how he was making her feel.

Jame smirked. He wanted to tease A’rai more. He pulled himself out of her, knowing full well that even after more than an hour, the seductress wasn’t satiated. Both of their bodies were covered in sweat, and Jame’s breaths had become a bit more belabored, but it didn’t matter. He wanted to continue. Quickly, he looked around the room. “Face the headboard, and put your hands on it,” he commanded, grinning as A’rai obeyed. He wanted to pound her harder than he had before, make sure that her moans were as loud as he could make them. Before they were done, Jame wanted everyone in the house to know that the man who she had judged not good enough to fill his father’s shoes was more than adequate to take her from behind.

Once A’rai complied, Jame grabbed her hips and began to thrust himself into her harder than he had before. He gripped her thighs tightly, leaving the seductress with little room to move even if she wanted to, but A’rai would have had no need to move now that she was getting what she wanted. The bed itself began to shake, and the sound of the headboard was rivaled only by A’rai’s cries of ecstacy. Jame lasted as long as he could before he needed to release, pulling himself out at just the last moment.

Now, they were done. Simultaneously stimulated and tired, Jame let himself collapse on the bed. The spell of the pheromones seemed to have worn off the moment of his climax. Jame grinned, realizing that he had only just begun to get his revenge over some of the things that A’rai had said in the drawing room. Soon enough, she would be under his thumb.

“Clean yourself off,” was all he said to her.
    Last edited by Call me J; 03-02-08 at 03:29 PM.

GP

Name
    A'rai Dienn Salaturn
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Golden Blonde
    Eye Color
    Forest Green
    Build
    5'3 / 110 lbs
    Job
    Noble

A’rai collapsed upon the surface of her bed. She was desperately drawing in quick and shallow gasps for air, trying to fill her lungs and calm the erratic beating of her heart as it thudded through the confines of her heaving chest. Small aftershocks of her last orgasm kept ripping through her body, causing slightly shudders and shivers to run rampant along her overly sensitive and sweat covered skin. Everything that brushed up against her felt too much like the rough caress of Jame’s hands now and only served to set the ends of her nerves on fire and make her crave more of what he’d just given to her, even though she was rather certain she couldn’t handle anymore. She was tired, she was sated and all she wanted to do now was crawl beneath the covers of her bed and relax and possibly sleep. She could already feel the motion of it clouding her mind and taking over her body, making every muscle within her fall into a lulled state where it took too much effort to move them.

Even though she hated to admit it to herself, no one had ever done to her what Jame just had. No man had ever been bold enough with her to do that, no man had ever been dominating enough to do that and it brought out a different excitement and thrill to her, one she wanted to explore more. Markus could be rough and dominating sometimes, but not like that and most of the other men she had slept with she had purposefully seduced and had taken control of where she’d wanted the sex to go. With Jame, he had just done exactly what he wanted to her whether or not she’d even cared or enjoyed it, not that she was about to complain about his treatment. If insulting him produced this kind of reaction from the man, she was going to have to do it more often. But when his spoke to her as if she were nothing, just a fuck and a goodbye, the seductress did something he probably would not expect at all.

She laughed at him.

The sound was nothing like a light hearted and friendly laugh between friends. It was one of mocking and contempt for him thinking that he could beat her at her own game and it filled the silence of the room. If he thought that talking to like she was nothing, just some peasant whore that had been a good time was going to get him anywhere with her, he had another thing coming. As the last of her laughter spilled forth from the depths of her throat, the seductress rolled onto her stomach. Looking over at the man trying to catch his bearings after what he’d done, the man that was currently taking up the other half of her bed as if he owned this room, this house and all of those within it. He really must be some kind of noble where he came from because only a noble would think like that and get away with it.

“Oh, Kaosi...” She said with a smirk pulling back the corners of her lips. Reaching out, she ran the tips of her fingers along the sweat slicked skin of his side, feeling the muscles that lay beneath the slightly tanned skin. “You think too highly of yourself. It was fun, but you have served your purpose. I trust you will be able to collect your clothes without any assistance, though if you need any help I’m sure I could summon my guard.”

Alerar could send her another negotiator; she did not wish to deal with this one. He would be fun to keep as a sex toy, but other than that, she could see him having no real purpose to her. After all, considering their history Jame would be more inclined to argue with her over every point she made when it came to Alerar using her home as a base for their operations. It was something that she wanted to happen, that would involve her in this little war and possibly place her upon the winning side. But she did not want the hassle he would provide in such an undertaking. It would be much better to merely have another negotiator sent her to home, one that had not tied her up and left her alone with a man who’d attempted to torture her.
    Inside this fantasy
    It seems so real to me
    True love behind a wall

Celldweller - Frozen