GP

Name
    Richard Pembleton Jr.
    Race
    Human
    Job
    Accountant

Safeguarding the Investments

His coffee arrived cold, but Richard Pembleton Jr. had more important things on his mind than chastising the miserable sot of a waiter who carried out his drink. Of late his employers at the Company had enjoyed a measured increase in interest, and the money flowing into the organizations coffers was significant. The kind of money that might attract attention from certain unsavory characters in the world, and the kind of money that needed protecting.

"My employers have entrusted in me task of safeguarding of their investments." Richard began, setting his cool beverage aside to address the stately individual sitting across from him. Unlike your typical Bazaar merchant, this individual was someone who could provide a little more dazzle for your dollar. "I don't plan to disappoint them, and I think you can help me."

That said, Richard slid a neatly folded piece of paper across the table towards his guest...

Quote Originally Posted by OOC
    The Company would like to purchase the Separate Treasuries upgrade at the listed price of 500GP.

First post in the Guild shop, so I wasn't sure how this was all supposed to work. Decided to go for a simple IC sort of scenario. I also was wondering if I had to specify IC locations for the treasuries or not? If I do, I'll address that in my next post.

EXP: 59,200, Level: 10
    Level completed: 48%, EXP required for next level: 5,800
    Level completed: 48%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,800
    GP

Name
    Findelfin ap Fingolfin
    Race
    Raiaeran
    Hair Color
    Golden
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    6'2", 220 lbs
    Job
    General of Raiaera, Diadem of Telendor Nauvarin

((This will be dealt with soon...we may finish the transaction and all that business, but please note that it will not go into affect until after the end of the Clan War with Imperial, nor will any actual money change hands.))
    Exile of Raiaera

"He who has knowledge of the just and the good and beautiful ... will not, when in earnest, write them in ink, sowing them through a pen with words which cannot defend themselves by argument and cannot teach the truth effectually."
    --Plato, Phaedrus

Althanas Staff Administrator Emeritus

EXP: 59,200, Level: 10
    Level completed: 48%, EXP required for next level: 5,800
    Level completed: 48%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,800
    GP

Name
    Findelfin ap Fingolfin
    Race
    Raiaeran
    Hair Color
    Golden
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    6'2", 220 lbs
    Job
    General of Raiaera, Diadem of Telendor Nauvarin

Update approved, separate treasuries granted.
    Exile of Raiaera

"He who has knowledge of the just and the good and beautiful ... will not, when in earnest, write them in ink, sowing them through a pen with words which cannot defend themselves by argument and cannot teach the truth effectually."
    --Plato, Phaedrus

Althanas Staff Administrator Emeritus