Hair Color
    Red with golden streaks
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    4'9 / 98 lbs
    Job
    Synthesis Shop Owner

She was still worried, but it was nice to hear him say the words anyway and reaffirm the fact that he wouldn’t do anything silly, like battle a giant dragon by himself. It was just so dangerous and all for a few items and synthesis. It wasn’t worth it, not if he was going to risk his life for it.

Pulling away from, Lasair reached out and handed Caddy the piece of parchment. Everything he needed was on there; most of it would not be too much trouble to find. It was just that dragon he was going to have a hard time to dealing with. She just hoped he had really strong friends like she did, friends that she could count on when things got rough and scary and giant monsters tried to eat her.

“Here, it’s everything you need, Caddy.” She gave him a small, supportive smile as he pushed the parchment into his hand. “You know you can always count on me if you need any help and I expect you to keep your word. I know when you give it, you mean; I’m just saying... you know; I’m expecting you to keep it. After all, I’d miss my Caddy too much if anything happened to you.” By the end of it she was giving him one of her bright and cheerful smiles, trying to lighten up the situation. There was no point in dwelling on it after all and he was already going to do it, so she might as well give him all the support she could!

The List

• Mana dust
    • Two black draconian scales
    • Two white draconian scales
    • Purified water
    • The heart, liver, scales and fire glands of a Mireagh Wyrven
    • Fai-Fai flowers from Luthmor
    • Bark of the Krait tree
    • One Athru Crystal, usually found in wet cave areas around the mountains and Fiorair. The crystal constantly changes its shape and colour.
    The Fantasy Level One

"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed."
    -G.K. Chesterton

"Wisdom begins in wonder."
    -Socrates

Plushie Most Wanted List:

- Findelfin ap Fingolfin
    - Dan Lagh'ratham
    - Storm Veritas
    - Letho Ravenheart
    - Damon Kaosi
    - Seth Dahlios

ברוך אתה אדוני אלוהינו
    EXP: 9,299, Level: 4
    Level completed: 6%, EXP required for next level: 4,701
    Level completed: 6%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,701
    GP

Name
    Alma Waterstone
    Race
    Human (Q'Doshi Sinai)
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Russet
    Build
    5'4" / 129 lb.
    Job
    Witch

View Profile
    "Thank you, Lasair," the magician said as he looked over the list. "You have no idea how much this means to me."

With one last hug, Caduceus set out to gather all the ingredients he would need for this synthesis.

Out of Character:
    Apologies for the short and crappy post. I'd just decided this had waited long enough.
    Current Threads
    Clean and Clear (Solo)

Recently Finished Threads
    Through Forge and Flame (Solo, 77)
    The Rubric: Remeberin Garthabel (1)
    The Memory Man (Closed to Ataraxis, Twylith, and Chucklecut, 68)
    The Fated Embrace (Closed to Vortimo, NSFW, 51)

GP

Name
    Lasair Anubail
    Race
    Fae
    Hair Color
    Red with golden streaks
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    4'9 / 98 lbs
    Job
    Synthesis Shop Owner

Lasair waved goodbye to Caddy as he left the shop, still worried about him. The items he needed for this were going to be very tricky indeed to acquire and she really didn’t want to see him get hurt. She would feel horrible, especially since it was technically, a little bit, sort of her fault that he would be getting hurt. The only thing she really could do though; was just hope he’d come back safe and sound and with everything that he needed.

Lasair and Cadecues receive 75 EXP!
    The Fantasy Level One

"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed."
    -G.K. Chesterton

"Wisdom begins in wonder."
    -Socrates

Plushie Most Wanted List:

- Findelfin ap Fingolfin
    - Dan Lagh'ratham
    - Storm Veritas
    - Letho Ravenheart
    - Damon Kaosi
    - Seth Dahlios