Red
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    7 foot 400 pounds

Lessons in Victimology The Red Death Vs. Zaith Tenimi

Out of Character:
    The following occurs at the docks.
    The Primary area is a 10 foot by 20 foot section of dock. On the northeast section, there is a large crate of breakable glass goods, in plain oaken crates marked only by the words Fragile written in red ink. The Northwest section is fragile, being made of rotting timber and crumbling stone. The center of this quadrant is unstable enough to cause both participants to tumble into the waters below where a hungry water monster waits to eat them both while the rest of the quadrant only has holes small enough to make a leg fall through, enough to delay one for a port or two while they pry their leg out of the whole. The Southwest section contains a wagon parked at the very corner of the Arena. The Southeast is the most stable, but is littered with droped crates containing various implemts of sharp stabby doom. Exact contents are of Iron, but what the weapon in each is may be decided by the fighter who cracks open the oak crate.

The hungry water monster:
    This Aberration seems to be a cross between a small sea serpent, and a large octopus. It has the head of a sea serpent, and it's tail splits and fans out into eight tentacles. While possessing no magic, it does have several sharp rows of teeth. Being exceptionally hungry, all that is needed is for a participant to be attacked, is for one to fall in the water and thrash about as they try to get to shore, or over to a pole to climb back up and out of the hole. Known as the Octo-serpent.

Destrudo sat in the seaside tavern, drinking a tall glass of milk.
    A few days ago he had walked into the pagoda expecting a serious opponent, the monks had even set him up with one of their warriors, but the bastard fled the pagoda before anything of interest could happen.

In apology, the monks offered Destrudo the warrior's position. With a smile and a haunting laugh, Destrudo accepted. Upon asking if there was anything special he wanted in Arena, he replied saying Death could happen anywhere, at anytime, and so he chose the city itself for his fights.

Upon saying this, he turned on his heel, and walked off. He decided to remain sober, no telling when he might get an opponent. Destrudo knew he would gain in power, but what really thrilled him the most, was the chance to make others suffer, while honing his skills.

As the Bartender slid him another glass of milk, he slid a piece of paper with it.

A challenger awaits thee by the name of Zaith Tenimi.

"Heh, send him out here to the docks. I'll give him a workout." Destrudo replied with a snarl.

"As you wish." The monk said that was behind Destrudo. Desturdo turned, but the monk was already gone.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As Destrudo's challenger walked the docks, crowds of people clustered around him on their own business. Suddenly, they all pulled away from Zaith, as he became surrounded by a ring of ten monks, marking the farthest edges of a ten by twenty foot area. Boxes were scattered in one part, and stacked in another. A wagoneer left his wagon and hurried off, not wanting to be in the way of the action. The crowd stood just behind the monks, watching the action. Murmuring in excitement.

"I'll give Three to One Odds against the challenger!" Shouted one better.
    "I'll take that, whose ever heard of this warrior anyway?" Shouted another, soon the air was filled with the sounds of gambling.

Thunk...Thunk...Thunk...Thunk...

The heavy steps of Destrudo silenced the crowd. They had never seen a glowing man before.

"I think you might want to rework those odds." Destrudo whispered in the silence, using his supernatural voice to unsettle the onlookers and his opponet even more.

"I am Destrudo, The Prince of Noctum, but you will know me only as The Red Death, from this point forward. Come Half-breed, prove you deserve your existence." Destrudo whispered again, never taking his eyes off his opponet. As the waves lapped gently against the docks, Destrudo brought up his hands, and readied himself to make his opponet suffer in agony and shame.
    The Continent of Chronus and the city of Kessingale open for RP!

shinigami_90
    GP
    He looks up, eyes gowing bright as the light refelcts from them "Prove to YOU? And What PRINCE would actually come out of his high-class life-style to challange me, a low life peasent who is messed up so bad it would make a dragon seem human?" he says waving his hands in front of him bent at the elbows. The sunlight gleaming of the shoulder armor that is now exposed as Zaith takes off his robe and sets it on the ground out of the way. He then dusts the armor off and stands there for a few moments, taking in the scenery, noticing where things are, who is where and the prince's posistion compared to his.

"Excus me, your Highness, but honestly, is this 'feud' gonna be legit or what not? Cause if not, then I will just gather what i want from the area and be on my merry way" he says looking around still but keeping his main attention on the prince, or as he says he is.

As the waves smashed against the walls that started the city limits Zaith grabs his sword that was strapped across his waist, from side to side, so as he brings it out, the sunlight left begins to reflect off of it and make the sword shimmer in the dying sun light as he draws it out he takes hold of it with one hand and stands there with the tip of the blade facing the prince while he stands there.
    Last edited by shinigami_90; 09-18-08 at 03:31 PM.

GP

Name
    Destrudo
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    7 foot 400 pounds

The monks themselves grinned.
    "Moron." Destrudo muttered. He was excited, finally he was going to make someone suffer, finally, someone was going to hurt, and he was going to be the cause of it.

He stomped a hole in a nearby long box, and inside was a steel heavy maul. Destrudo wasn't skilled with weapons, but he didn't have that much advantage over a sword either. It didn't take a genius to figure out that one had to swing the big heavy end at his opponent for that matter.

Though his poor grip belied his inexperience with the weapon, it didn't alleviate the elevated danger Destrudo now posed.

The Heavy Maul was really just a really big hammer, some people used them to drive posts in the ground. The shaft was four feet long, and the head added another half of a foot. With Destrudo's long reach, It was almost a guarantee that Destrudo would be able to hit Zaith before Zaith could hit him. Some of the timbers and stone in one area looked rather, weak, if he could knock zaith into that area, then perhaps the ocean could do his job for him.

So as Destrudo came within swinging range, He gripped the hammer for a swing, and then swung with all his strength, hopping to break some ribs in the process, for he swung straight for the middle. He was in full battle mode now, and had a firm grip on his emotions.
    Last edited by Destrudo; 09-09-08 at 10:03 PM.

shinigami_90
    GP
    As Destrudo charged Zaith he quickly prepared for the worst and put his sword into a defensive stance. So as Destrudo drew closer he raised his Heavy Maul and swung at Zaith's unguarded side and just barely nipped, yet the hit was hard enough to knock him to the ground and knock the wind out of him; as he hits the ground hard the blow to him forces him to drop his sword and it skid off a few feet to the right behind a pile of small crates

All that Zaith has on his mind right now is "oh god dammit what have i gotten myself into now?" so he's thinking of what to do, since he can memorize a person he should notice something on this 'prince' that no one else can so he thinks hard about what he can do to get out of this situation.
    Last edited by shinigami_90; 09-13-08 at 08:58 AM.

GP

Name
    Destrudo
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    7 foot 400 pounds

Destrudo grinned with satisfaction. The dumb ass had the wind knocked of him, and now, he was Destrudo's play toy. He lost this the moment he decided to give Destrudo first strike. He looked at the monks for a second as he dropped the hammer beside him, and then ran over, picked up Zaith's sword, and tossed it further away from Zaith.

He looked down at Zaith as he struggled to regain his breath.
    "Time to give death it's due." Destrudo whispered meanicingly. He knelt on Zaith, drawing his dagger from his belt in the process.

He grabbed Zaith's sword hand, and began sawing through his wrist. If he couldn't weild his sword, he couldn't provide a challenge.
    Last edited by Destrudo; 09-10-08 at 08:39 PM.

shinigami_90
    GP
    As Destrudo started cutting into Zaith's wrist's he grins trying not to show it hurts. So as he is ther trying not to flinch much he's also trying to get Destrudo off by forcing his self up and it works slowly, but he manages to get free after Destrudo manages to cut halfway through his wrist.

He jumps to his feet and looks at the cut then up to Destrudo, eyes bloodshot from a mixture of pain and anger and somehow he just stands there, hands hanging down his sides, the blood dripping from the wrist and hitting the ground. Drip, Drip, Drip. As he eyes Destrudo he manages a few words "It would be wise not to get me angry my liege, for when i get too angry, unspeakable things may happen to you and id have no control over it. So please for YOUR own health lay down your arms" he says as he looks around for his sword, and he sees the climmer of the balde at least a good 7ft away. So he then tackles Destrudo and afterwards goes to his sword and grabs the hilt of the blade and brings it to his front and prepres to defend himself yet again.
    Last edited by shinigami_90; 09-13-08 at 08:58 AM.

GP

Name
    Destrudo
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    7 foot 400 pounds

Destrudo laughed hard, and almost uncontrollably.
    "You don't understand, not one bit, these are the monks of Aibrone. Nothing is ever for keeps with them. I'm tired of beating your stupid ass without a real challenge, so I'll fill you in, Give me your best, give me all you got, don't hold back with even one single thing, for after all is said and done, they'll restore us both to normal, and it will be as though the fight never happened. You CAN'T do anything permanent to me, even if you were to hack me to pieces, they can still restore me." He growled at Zaith.
    "It's true." the nearest monk shouted.
    "Shut up fat ass, if I wanted your opinion I'd give it to you then beat it out of you." Destrudo snapped at the fat monk with rosy cheeks who had spoken up. The crowd chuckled.

Destrudo walked towards Zaith, a slow menacing pace, and once he was within Leg's reach of Zaith, aimed a kick straight for his Jaw. Destrudo was rather tall, so he doubted anything besides his legs might get hit. Even still, with Zaith's injured sword hand, he probably couldn't hit so hard that Destrudo's Leather's couldn't protect him anyway.

shinigami_90
    GP
    As Zaith flew at least 5 ft backwards the only thought on his mind is "oh god damned im a cooked goose now".Besides the major pain in his jaw from the kick he also has pain all over his head from the neck up. Due to the impact of the kick and the force of it he crashes into a collection of crates and smashes into them full force.

By some god damned miracle he finds a medium health potion and quicky chugs it as fast as he can before Destrudo can do any more damage. So after he downs it, he chucks it toward Destrudo and grabs his sword and ignites it on fire with his Fira spell hoping it would cut through the leather alot easier now. "DESTRUDO, DO EVERYONE HERE A FAVOR AND SHUT THE FUCK UP, OR DO I HAVE TO SHUT YOU UP MYSELF?" as he raises his sword and slashes at the wind in a circular motion trying to do something he's never done, a fire cyclone, a small yet deadly one if hit right.

GP

Name
    Destrudo
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    7 foot 400 pounds

Destrudo hadn't simply been standing idle while Zaith rolled around on the ground. He had moved, away. One section of his little play area looked exceptionally brittle, and weak. In fact, as he moved into that section it creaked and groaned dangerously.

It was time to end this, and it was time to end this now. Destrudo had become tired of his play toy. a trip into the ocean should end things nicely. That was when the mongrel dog dared talk back.

"Ohh, so your sword burns. I'm so scared now. I don't know if I can shut up, why don't you come on over here and make me with you big flaming sword." Destrudo taunted. He moved carefully around some of the spots he noted as being weaker. His plan was to grab Zaith and suplex him into the center of the brittle section.

shinigami_90
    GP
    "Hmm and that I shall do so but there is more business to hold here then just this fight, for instance i know your game plan i believe" he says still spinning his sword clockwise toward Destrudo.

So he looks around and notices the ground he is on is very weak, like anymore weight would make it collapse. "Ahh fuck" he says as he tries to think of a way to get off of the weak ground and behind Destrudo at the same time.

He then notices the buldings aren't that big up so he makes a mad dash to the closest one and jumps to grab the railing and pulls himself up, slowly, but surely he gets up there, "i love the view" he says with his wrist still bleeding and the sword still burning, glowing brighter since the sun is going down now. "shit not good" as he goes around looking for Destrudo who was dissappeared since he got up here
    Last edited by shinigami_90; 09-13-08 at 09:00 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast