Human
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    7 foot 400 pounds

What's he doing now?

Destrudo backed up apprehensivly towards the center of the rickety area. The boards complained dangerously and loudly.

Destrudo stood there watching Zaith screw around ontop of the buildings.
    It's been almost a minute by now surely. I know I severed at least one or two major veins, he must be about bleed out, he should be dying any moment now.
    Destrudo recalled a time when he cut open a major vein on some random passerby just to watch him bleed to death. It took the victim about a minute to die.
    The Continent of Chronus and the city of Kessingale open for RP!

shinigami_90
    GP
    Zaith noticed Destrudo eyeing the gash on his wrist from when he carved it. "Whats wrong? thinking i should be dead? do me a favor, do your homework...im not a normal human ok? i may look it but im more non-human then actual human ok?" as he took his flaming sword and drove it into the roof far enough to where the roof catches on fire, so as the fire spreads he jumps to the next closest and repeats "now we are fighting in MY element"

As the buildings burn some collapse and make more dangers in the arena, or what will be left of it when Zaith and Destrudo are done.

GP

Name
    Destrudo
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    7 foot 400 pounds

Destrudo watched, unimpassioned.
    Let the fool do my work for me.

The burning and collapsing buildings however, did more than add danger, they added weight, and the second roof Zaith was on collapsed, taking him and the other buildings around him down with the entire local section of docks, as the old weakened section of dock and boardwalk collapsed completly, taking not only Zaith and Destrudo, but all ten monks and the crowd with them into the ocean.

"Now look at what you've done MORON! At least I only would've caused a small you sized hole in the deck, not collapsed the entire fucking boardwalk because I had to play with fire and collapse buildings. Get your ass over here boy, it's time this was finished." Destrudo shouted at Zaith. They were all swimming in the ocean, but the monks had worked their magic, and teleported themselves and the crowd back up to the dock, leaving just Destrudo and Zaith swimming in the ocean.

But there was more in the ocean than just Destrudo and Zaith. The scent of blood can attract hungry predators from long distances away. In this instance, a hungry Octo-serpant who happened to be close by, braved the strange new currents in the water for the chance at food. It followed the blood to the source, being an excellent swimmer in comparison to either Zaith or Destrudo. It eyed the man from behind him, and surmised that he would be an easy kill.

Without warning or notice, it struck, wrapping it's tenticles around Zaith and immediately going for a killing bite to where it sensed Zaith's heart beating in his chest.

Destrudo noticed the water monster, and immediately made for the nearest section of dock he could climb up.

shinigami_90
    GP
    "YOU BASTARD GET BACK HERE AND HELP ME" Zaith shouted to Destrudo "YOU HELP ME, ILL MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU" and at the sound of a deal Destrudo cocked his head back and went back to help Zaith who is tring to get free, un-successfully of couse.

As the Octo-serpant tightens it's grip, Zaith feels something inside him that he's never felt before and it is growing at least 10 fold. Just as the octo-serpant goes in for the kill Zaith manages to free his injured hand from earlier and grabs the creature by the drooling tongue and sets his hand on fire so the creature whips his head back as Destrudo watchs as Zaith some how gains a small amount of energy from who knows where from. Zaith then takes his other hand which is now on fire and grabs a small dagger from the inside his sleeve and pierces the creature's right eye.

And by doing so, the creature let a painful screech out and roared back in pain and slightly loosening it's grip on Zaith; unbeknownst to the creature, thats all Zaith needed to get his sword free and pierce the creature in its skin, as hard as it is, Zaith managed it, but in the process cracking his sword.
    Last edited by shinigami_90; 09-13-08 at 09:05 AM.

GP

Name
    Destrudo
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    7 foot 400 pounds

But Zaith was wrong, Destrudo did not turn back to help him, he must have been hallucinating it. This was because Destrudo wasn't the sort to help anyone, except under certain circumstances, and a battle in which there was really nothing at stake wasn't one of them, so Destrudo instead reached the dock and proceeded to climb.

Perhaps the hallucinations Zaith saw of Destrudo were because of blood loss, or maybe there was some other explaination, but whatever their cause, they were not the truth.

So, as Zaith fought the Octo-Serpent and killed it, Destrudo reached the top of the docks, feeling like a waterlogged sea-rat.

"I'm not making a deal with you, you pose no threat to me. What have you done to me so far? Nothing, that's what, sure I took a dip in the ocean, but you attracted a hungry water monster. What have I done to you? Horrible things. Look at you, your a mess. Give up, go home, or I will kill you." Destrudo warned. The crowd was getting restless and angry. Some knew they were wrong to bet on the stranger floating in the ocean. Others were happy, because they knew they were right to bet on Destrudo. All were upset because their cargo was now at the bottom of the ocean.

"Yeah, go home, you suck!" "You owe us for all our cargo sent to the bottom of the ocean!" were just two of the more polite jeers coming from the crowd.
    Others had picked up debris to speed up the end of the bedraggled competitor, but a stern look from the monks stopped that.

shinigami_90
    GP
    So as the octo-serpent slithers and falls to the ocean floor Zaith swims to shore slowly and painfully. So he gets up on shore and dries himself off the best he can with his fira magic "Why give up on something that is amusing in some kinda way. this is actually quite fun to me" he says smirking "but right now before things get to outta hand, we should end this in a sudden death draw"

As by some spell Zaith draws out a broad sword "Destrudo, meet Brother, my most powerful weapon. And my brother in arms. Ive had him since i was 21" So Zaith aims Brother's blade straight up and places his free hand on the blade and starts murmuring a chant of the sort to enchant Fira and Earth elements in the blade its self. Brother then starts glowing a bright white all over the blade; and just as quick as it appears, it vanished just like that.

GP

Name
    Destrudo
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    7 foot 400 pounds

Destrudo no longer cared, he just wanted this massacre to be over, but the ass didn't know when he was beaten. He figured one good kick outta send him back into the ocean, If Destrudo was lucky, he'd crack his head open on something below, not that there was much for Zaith to crack his head on, maybe a hidden rock beneath the waters, but Destrudo wasn't counting on it.

He charged at Zaith, made a leap, and extended his right leg for one of his rare flying kicks.

shinigami_90
    GP
    As Destrudo leaped towards Zaith, he just sighs and stands there till he gets close enough. "Oh wow a leaping kick" he says mockingly. So Zaith takes Brother and goes and slashes the air around him, making the air around him more and more humid. So as Destrudo gets so close with the kick, Zaith wisens up and sidesteps to the side and out of Destrudo's way, sending him flying past Zaith like a fricking bullet.

"when will you ever learn? i may seem stupid buy i wisen up during fights" Zaith says as destrudo goes sliding on the ground, getting pants torn up as well.

GP

Name
    Destrudo
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    7 foot 400 pounds

Once again, Zaith had to be hallucenating, probably from continued bloodloss.
    Destrudo's jump kick wasn't so impressive that a miss would send him flying. Sure he might land a foot past Zaith, but not that far. Even still, his left leg was still straight down, and that kept him from sliding even further.

So, when he landed, he turned his upper torso bringing his fist around to strike Zaith.

shinigami_90
    GP
    As Destrudo swung at Zaith, he brought his same fsit up and caught the blow so Destrudo's fist went into Zaith's fist "See what i mean?" he says as he tries and push the fist back. Then he stabs Brother into the ground real quick and grabs Destrudo's throat.

"Destrudo. it's no use now"
    Zaith says mockingly as he goes and puts his other free hand around Destrudo's throat and squeez's tight

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast