Thread: Teachings of death : Tenmatsu Tenimi Vs Fey Leor

Drago Tenmatsu
    GP

Teachings of death : Tenmatsu Tenimi Vs Fey Leor

The arena itself is not an arena, more like a clocktower.

From the outside it stands almost 50 stories tall, with 4 faces, one on each side of the tower for viewing and destruction. It shows the time of the day no matter how you look at it. The numbers on the tower are each 12 feet tall and 6 feet thick of steel. The glass that holds the numbers up is not glass, it is a type of admantine, a material that looks like glass but is stronger then steel but weaker then titanium. So sending a normal person through the windows will be a hell of a trial; since nothing uner 500 pounds will even crack these windows.

Underneath each face, in a row are lined 3 stained glass windows with each side representing something else. For example; the windows to the north represent life and have pictures of life on them Examples being a pregnant woman, a family, and old age. The windows to the south are the opposite of those windows. They represent death, and the windows show Death (aka the Grim Reaper), a casket and tombstone. The windows to the East represent Love; therefore the windows have a heart on one, lovers on the next and a ring on the last. Now the widows to the West represent Hate. And they show fires, violence and weapons.

Now the inside is alot, and I mean alot different. Gears, coils, springs, bolts, even the 12 windows are all seen from inside the tower. You can see each of the windows from the middle of the arena and only there.

The main gear where you first stand is roughly 15 feet by 15 feet and is 8 feet thick, of wood and steel.

At the bottom of this tower is pure concrete, so hitting this floor from above is an instant death, unless you can float, fly, or anything of the sort.

And when you enter this tower, the door, which stands roughly 10 feet tall by 5 feet wide vanishes untill only one stands. And when it vanishes, a gear, an odd colored gear appears. A pure jet black gear takes it place, to represent where the door in and out lies.

Standing 7'5, Tenmatsu is very muscular due to his age and profession. his clothing is torn and battered, The shirt itself is black leather with red blotches all over it, torn and ripped. The pants themselves are same material with red blotches down to the knee then they somehow stop. the pants are of a cargo jean type yet made of leather. Along with the clothes there he also wears a chameleon cloak to help him blend in with the environment. The cloak is jet black yet in certian light it looks blue, in others red. The cloak can button down all the way the front of it, it has sleeves for his arms.

The time of day is dusk, and he had just finished his bout with Damian. He put up a good fight. The sun is gone for the next twelve or so hours; which is enough time for Tenmatsu to talk a soul... or two. He gets bored easily so he decides to gou out side for a while.

Sao, Tenmatsu's familiar and small feline brother comes out of the shadows and walks right up to Tenmatsu. "Hey, why so gloomy looking? You look as if you just saw a ghost." Sao says trying to make Tenmatsu laugh; even a little bit can go a long way.

Sao's response from Tenmatsu was what he had not expected. He smiles and raises his hands up as if to simply stretch. He then looks at Sao and smiles again, "Buddy, tonight we go drinking. It will help clear our minds and you know it." Sao's small feline jaw drops and his eyes widen, "Are you bloody serious? I won't drink but I shall accompany you to keep YOU out of trouble"

Tenmatsu decides it is time to get some 'fresh air.' So he and Sao both start from their colcktower home right next to the Dajas Pagoda to the town bar to get a drink; And hopefully take a life or two in the process.

As they are walking down the dirt and rocky road, passerbys stare at the huge man; He is a giant to some standing over 7'0 and the average height is between 5'0 and 6'0.

He leaves his scythe which stands 6 feet tall and the blade is 2 feet at the clocktower where no one can enter but Tenmatsu or Sao. So they enter the outskirts of a town called Scara Brea, The home of the Dajas Pagoda adn Tenmatsu's mother's burial grounds.

Tenmatsu and Sao makes their way to the local pub, Crazy Sheeva, a pub for everyone of the night life; Since the pub opens at sundown. Tenmatsu enters the pub all you can hear is the crikets chirpping and the wind swinging branches and leavers all around. The smell of fresh ale is ripe in the room, which is filled with a few folks; ruffians and a couple senior citizens.

Tenmatsu and Sao step to the bar as the bartender, a middle aged man of about 35 sets a cup of ale and a cup of milk in front of both Sao and Tenmatsu. Under Tenmatsu's drink is a piece of parchment with writing on it ' Your next opponent is Fey Leor' Tenmatsu then crumbles the paper up and stands, not even touching his ale, eyeing Sao and heading back to his clocktower in silence and alone.
    Last edited by Drago Tenmatsu; 10-28-08 at 09:53 PM.

fey leor
    GP
    Fey Leor,braided long blue hair,golden arm-lets, black leather brassier with a gold hoop in the middle of the brassier. a bandage around the lower left arm. daisy duke type short shorts with a red leather belt and hoops all over it and a bandage on the upper left leg. black marching boots and red socks with red laces stands at the fron of the tower and enters, slowly but cautiously.

She dashs toward the tower thinking of my long journey here all from the forest of wisdom were I receved a anonymus note from my familiar Po. Fey will be victories and she will learn why she feels so drawn to this place. Futhermore I will learn who sent us these notes. She quickly reach the top of the steps and take in the scent of old wood and rust; I still feel as though I have been here before .I sensed you comeing up behind me standing there before you gazeing to the stars I say faintly but with a strange passion So you have come at last I've been waiting for you .....Fey lets a erie snicker as she slowly walk towards you; Fey can feel the tension and sees your skin crawl with goosbumps.
    and I only hope and pray that this erie feeling dosent afect my battle.at that same second you apear at the top of the steeps I see the passion of a true warrior in your eyes and I know this will be a spectacular battle; A battle I won't soon forget.

I'm going to enjoy this I think to myself. This is the perfect night the moon is full and there is a slight aroma of blood in the tower; It is odd though this is the first time I've never been here yet I feel as though i know the place almost as if I have been here before I look around me trying to make sence of this erie feeling taking in the scents of the tiger lilies and the faint chirping of the crikits lureing me into a state of peace and calmness. I am desturbed by loud and anoyed sound of your grunt. I quickly come to my sences and asked why have you called me to this tower? me?! you yell I was sent here to battle you it was you that call unto me you sent me the note!!! never the less I have come here for battle and I will win.
    Last edited by fey leor; 11-01-08 at 05:19 PM.