when the workers come to collect their wages
    now the straw men are swaying in the distance
    the have-nots calling in the listless wind
    whispering for retribution
    waiting for some voice to call them
    from the bottom
    where you left them

- Project 86 – “A Text Message to the So-called Emperor”
    The day of the Red Hand is upon us, once again. Long ago, when this once-mighty clan relinquished its grip on the economy and returned underground, it was foretold that one day it would return in force with a renewed purpose and a renewed drive. In its wake came The Gol’Bron, which was but a shadow of the former clan, but the true Red Hand still remained; hidden and waiting quietly for the time when she would rise again and return to her former glory.

The Red Hand has returned, and has taken up its former cause of fighting for the rights of the common man. We are a tribe of honest men, driven to war to uphold our beliefs and way of life. Every day men of the working class are oppressed by the tyranny of the rich and the arrogant. All across Althanas these so-called leaders tread upon the poor on their way to obtain more power by wickedness and corruption; but no longer.

The Red Hand operates out of Pandemonium’s Fist, the underground fortress carved out of Mt. Drakenthrone by Ithermoss himself. We work in secret, gaining power and fighting for the common man by any means necessary. Wicked men will fall dead by our blades, and destruction will lie in our wake, but out of this death we shall create a new life and a new hope for the oppressed and weary. We will return power to those who deserve it.

We will rise to our former place of glory; and all will fear our name.

Rules:
    1. The Chieftain has final power over everything. This is not a democracy, and the Red Hand has always run this way. Below him, all members must respect those who outrank them, but all must remember that this is a brotherhood and not abuse power, lest we fall the way of the arrogant leaders we despise.

2. All members must complete a quest to obtain a “sigil”. This sigil must be an outward display of membership to the Red Hand. It can take any form such as a ring, tattoo, weapon, piece of clothing, etc., but it must bear the symbol of the Red Hand, and must be worn at all times. It will grant its owner one new ability or power. (Similar to the crests of the Façade, for those who remember)
    This is the symbol of the Red Hand: Attachment 1796

3. The Chieftain and members of the Council may not be members of any other clan. No members may be members of a clan we are openly hostile toward.
    Last edited by Sorahn; 11-10-08 at 09:23 PM.

EXP: 25,609, Level: 5
    Level completed: 81%, EXP required for next level: 1,391
    Level completed: 81%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,391
    GP

Name
    Sorahn un' Rohnahmeh
    Race
    Ranoan
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Deep Blue
    Build
    5'10"/140 lbs
    Job
    Chieftain of The Red Hand

Membership Roster

Updated 11/12/08

The Chieftain - Sorahn un’ Rohnahmeh – The Chieftain is the absolute leader of the clan. He has final say in all decisions and is ultimately responsible for the direction of the clan, free from bureaucracy and indecision.

The Council – The Council is made up of advisors to the Chieftain. They are chosen at his discretion and provide advice to aid the Chieftain in his decisions. One special council member, called the Second, is able to make decisions when the Chieftain is absent or unable, and may take his place if he dies. Members of the Council may not be a member of any other clan, to prevent conflicts of interest.
    • Ranger Nailo – Second
    • Lorenor V’halkulus

Brothers of The Fist – These are clansmen that have shown exceptional devotion to the clan. Members of this rank are chosen by the Chieftain and can be nominated by members of the Council. They outrank normal clansmen and should be respected as loyal members of the clan.
    • None as of yet.

Clansmen – These are men who have proven their loyalty to the clan and can be trusted. These men are the foundation of the clan and are relied upon for many tasks.
    • MetalDrago Scorpio

Initiates – These are new recruits who are not yet full members as their loyalty has not yet been proven. Clan secrets can not be shared with these men. Members of this group need to complete their initiation quest and/or a mission for the benefit of the clan.
    • Rith Crosis-Treva Darigaaz
    • Tenmatsu Tenimi
    • Lisean Lemot
    • Uukan Kimari
    • A'rai Dienn Salaturn
    • Torin Reahkari
    • Zee
    • Tyrael Ange

Everyone else that was on the member list I haven't heard from in ages, so I've removed them. If you are still active and not on this list, please post in this thread and I'll add you back.
    Last edited by Sorahn; 12-16-08 at 04:43 PM.

GP

Name
    Sorahn un' Rohnahmeh
    Race
    Ranoan
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Deep Blue
    Build
    5'10"/140 lbs
    Job

Mission Board

Updated 12/20/08 - Missions Claimed! Yay!

Current assignments:

- A hired ship laden with supplies for our fledgling colony in Salvar must sail through waters patrolled by known pirates. The ship is armed with a few cannons, but skilled warriors are needed to fight off the pirates before they steal any of the cargo. Bonus: Should you manage a total defeat of the pirates, return with their gold for our treasury and you will receive half of it to divide amongst yourselves. Requires 2-4 people.

- We’ve caught word that a convoy of supply wagons will soon head through a mountain pass bound for the encampment of soldiers assigned to our oppression. It is probably loaded with food and possibly weapons. Ensure this convoy never reaches its destination. Should you find any weapons in the convoy, return with them for our war efforts, and help yourselves to the best among them. Requires 2-4 people. One spot claimed by Metal Drago, and another by DN or Barbarian. If you still want in, contact one of them.

- We’ve received word that the empire is planning a full scale assault on a large rebel encampment in the north. Infiltrate the army’s command post in that region and obtain knowledge of their battle plan. Take this information to the rebel army to aid them in their battle. With knowledge of the enemy’s plans, their victory should be guaranteed. Use this to gain favor with the rebels and convince them to aid us in our war efforts. Requires 1-3 people.

In Progress

Completed
    Last edited by Sorahn; 12-20-08 at 05:45 PM.

GP

Name
    Sorahn un' Rohnahmeh
    Race
    Ranoan
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Deep Blue
    Build
    5'10"/140 lbs
    Job

News and Status

12/18/2008

Guys we're getting a very long list of initiates and so far none have progressed to full members because no one is doing anything. Keep in mind that this clan requires effort. I realize that it's the holiday season and things are a little weird, plus there's the ToL going on. But many you have been initiates for almost a month and a half. I had people begging me to post up missions and now that I have only MD has expressed any interest in completing any.

Keep in mind, too, that if nothing on the mission board particularly catches your interest and you have a better idea for a mission, please discuss it with me. Also, if you want me to do an intro post or anything like that for your mission just let me know.

Once we get through the ToL and Christmas and all that junk we really need to hit this hard. If it comes down to it I will start removing people for inactivity. Right now is a crazy time so don't worry about it for now, but please be thinking about how you want to contribute to the clan. We're going to be pushing a lot in 09.
    Last edited by Sorahn; 12-18-08 at 08:25 PM.

GP

Name
    Lisean Lemot
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Violet
    Eye Color
    "I prefer you called it salmon." (Pink)
    Build
    5'10'' / 139 lbs
    Job
    Necromancer

If it's alright with you, Sorahn, I'd like to invest in possibly tagging along for a mission to earn Lisean his sigil of membership into the Red Hand. If any members of the group wish to assist Lisean in a questline/mission feel free to send a PM so I can get back to you.
    Surrender To Your Darkest Dreams.

Lisean Lemot

Current Quests/RPs:
    The Death Row Riot

Complete Quests/RPs:
    Rain, Rain, Go Away..

Althanians who think I'm awesome:
    Ha! Made you look. Nobody likes me.

GP

Name
    Uukan Kimari
    Race
    Tiefling
    Hair Color
    Grey
    Eye Color
    crimson
    Build
    6'/205
    Job
    Miner

I don't ever remember getting Uukan's sigil. I'd like to reenlist as an member of the Red Hand.
    Dreams easily remade to soar above the clouds.

GP

Name
    Rith Crosis-Treva Darigaaz
    Race
    Dwarf-Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'3" / 187
    Job
    Blacksmith/Fighter/Adventurer

As soon as you post a mission I'll begin a quest for my sigil.

And also under the Powergroup listing is there a "Red Hand" selection or do we stay as the Gol'bron?
    Last edited by Rith; 11-10-08 at 06:22 AM.
    Solo: Being edited and rewrote
    - The King's Request

Quests:
    - Mortal Reality
    -

Battles:
    - Rith vs Justice
    - Rith vs Taren Solther
    -

Power Group:
    - The Red Hand

Post Count +1 YES!

Memento Mori
    EXP: 53,567, Level: 9
    Level completed: 96%, EXP required for next level: 433
    Level completed: 96%,
    EXP required for next level: 433
    GP

Name
    Witchblade
    Race
    Unknown
    Hair Color
    Black, like her soul
    Eye Color
    Crimson
    Build
    5'9 / 130lbs
    Job
    Murderer

I'd love to rejoin The Red Hand again and again, and again. (geez, how amny times is this clan going to be remade? XD) However, withthe storyline Witchblade is currently in, I can't join with her for now. I will be more than happy to join with my Dark Temptress account though. I wanted her to join the Gol'bron and thought she was technically a member, the initiation quest never took place.
    Do you ever Feel like a Monster?

Do you dare to read The Diary of the Dead

Have you seen my Hollow Daydreams
    Or listened to this Serenade of Haunting Voices
    Pray for The Heart I Once Had
    Then grant A Rose For The Dead'

GP

Name
    Uukan Kimari
    Race
    Tiefling
    Hair Color
    Grey
    Eye Color
    crimson
    Build
    6'/205
    Job
    Miner

*Uukan was part of the Black Hand because he forgot about it and didn't require of sigil to become a member of the Red Hand

I just remembered, lol

I want a sigil, though.
    Dreams easily remade to soar above the clouds.

GP

Name
    Sorahn un' Rohnahmeh
    Race
    Ranoan
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Deep Blue
    Build
    5'10"/140 lbs
    Job

I thought this might generate some interest pretty quickly.

Lisean: That's fine. Lets see if some of the oldbies jump in here and offer their services.

Sigils are a new thing. The RH didn't have them before, they're something I came up with. I did it for a few reasons. One is to encourage clan activity. Two is to give new members an initiation quest and see how they do. And three is to give the clan a bit of a unique aspect. Yes the idea of a clan item was done before by the Facade, but everyone noticed them.

Anyway, anyone is free to solo quest them or go in together and get two at a time or however they want to do it. Just like the crests of the Facade, there's no strict storyline that must be adhered to. You can get something significant for your character or do something for the clan and receive it as a reward. Whatever you want to do.

This is the last iteration of the clan. It's the real clan. This is how Ithermoss left it originally when he put me in charge. When he came back is when he changed it to the Gol'Bron and since that's how he left it the second time that's how it was resurrected. But I personally couldn't really get into it, and I know a few other people felt the same way. The Thayne beliefs will continue for those who are interested, but I want to move the main focus of the clan away from that.

Also... there will be no sects. I thought they divided the clan too much and prevented real unity. So consider the red and black hands merged to be sort of a dark red. There probably won't be a whole lot of focus on money and trades anymore either. Mainly because that is what led to the downfall of the group last time. However if your character has a trade and you want to practice it then by all means go for it.

The missions will hopefully go up sometime today. If not then tomorrow. For now they will mostly be focused on fighting off the oppression of the Corone government and expanding our power.

I will add all of you to the roster as initiates for now.

As for having a "Red Hand" listing under groups, I don't have the Mod Powerz to change the name Gol'Bron to the Red Hand, but that was part of the reason why I re-submitted the group for approval. Hopefully that type stuff will be taken care of soon.

Witchy... do you want me to add dark temptress to the roster or do you want to wait until plot allows witchy to join?

Edit: I've just been informed that our clan name has been changed to The Red Hand under the user CP. So once the forum updates that should work out.
    Last edited by Sorahn; 11-10-08 at 02:38 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast